Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP my previous avi (2019-2023)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCboCvsHlQI

JS52461840-1.jpg

I knew this day would come since the new rule was applied, I got too attached to my avi and I thought I would never change it but finally that has happened. I think it was one of the last avis of the site to be purged, maybe even the "lastest" as I've seen them slowly be killed off in the last days. Now I don't know what to put as my avi, thinking of putting the truecel legend Jsanza29 but I need some time to think... Going to be really weird to see my posts without my usual avi. @Sheogorath press F to pay respects.

Brutal, it was unique and easy recognizable.

very unique avi that's a shame

This is a very tragic day for this forum.
The rigged poll takes a heavy price.

She was cute af
cover2.jpg

liked ur previous avi ngl.

I always associated you with that avi, RIP

Lol my avi is to based to be changed or removed

I knew this day would come since the new rule was applied, I got too attached to my avi and I thought I would never change it but finally that has happened.
What new rule, we can't have loli avatars anymore or something?

Going to be really weird to see my posts without my usual avi. @Sheogorath press F to pay respects.
not sure what pressing F does but I notice my previous sheo icon with the cheese loli got swapped out without my consent, I might have to sneak her back in but even smaller than before so @Fat Link doesn't notice

Lol my avi is to based to be changed or removed
With that avi you're def on a watchlist kek

What new rule, we can't have loli avatars anymore or something?

not sure what pressing F does but I notice my previous sheo icon with the cheese loli got swapped out without my consent, I might have to sneak her back in but even smaller than before so @Fat Link doesn't notice
They just banned ALL foid avis doesn't matter if they're real or drawn.

when did that happen? link thread
It's in the rules thread after making a poll which was very controversial because the "allow 2D foid avis" was split in 3 options while "ban all foid avis" had just one option so it was easier for them to win. There will be another poll in 6 months to see if they lift the ban.