Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion RIP @mental_out

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
He is no more a janny

Press F to pay respects

@mental_out

He is deleting his account and stepping down from Mød because the police in the uk have arrested him

He is deleting his account and stepping down from Mød because the police in the uk have arrested him

Gigacucked by cops that don’t carry guns
:feelskek:

They found the femboy server.

I'm fine, but the government are being gay and considering listing incels as terrorists so I'm gonna leave for a bit to see if they'll be retarded enough to go through with it or not, since being a mod would put me more at risk of being targetted by them I imagine.

Such is life in a country where the government actually takes twitter seriously.
Goddamn it's strange not seeing you as a mod.

I'm fine, but the government are being gay and considering listing incels as terrorists so I'm gonna leave for a bit to see if they'll be retarded enough to go through with it or not, since being a mod would put me more at risk of being targetted by them I imagine.

Such is life in a country where the government actually takes twitter seriously.
I wish you luck. Hopefully everything will work out fine.:feelsokman:

the police in the uk have arrested him
72f00778 ee5c 414b 946c 25be68e8843b

Didn't some british person get arrested because he called a woman a fatass on twitter? Imagine living in such a cucked country. Well good luck man

@SergeantIncel make me a janny so I can get the CIA/Mi6 bucks now

Makes sense tbh. You might be accused of being a ringleader :feelskek: RIP

Wow. Take care bro, use vpn if you have to. What a gay Government you people have.

It's just a matter of time before reading mean words on the Normienet becomes a capital offense.

Brutal as fuck. The only active mod

The UK blows.
Fucking hell.
I´d hate to live there.

I bet you really envy the other mods from turkey/balkanistan rn

Goddamn it's strange not seeing you as a mod.
And it's strange to see you without that Bart avi.
Also, fuck the police and their retarded laws labeling us as terrorists. Instead of worrying about actual problems and crimes they want to focus on virgin men online.
JFL fucking government priorities. Fuck these pigs. We can't even have our own space in peace because "We ARe DaNGeRoUs" but people committing actual abuse and all types of crimes are walking free and posting on social media, but we are the targeted people. Jesus fucking christ I can't even express my anger. I hope they don't pass this shit. If they don't want incels to exist then it's better society change the fuck inside out.
They create these problems and now are surprised by the problem of sexless men? Good fucking job, how surprising.

Last edited: