Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel RIP Japan :(

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
AAIsEz0.jpg

Japanese opposition members trying (and failing!) to block the passing of new immigration laws that will begin opening the borders and importing foreign workers like in the West.

It's over. Japan will end up ethnically replaced and turned into yet another disposable marketplace for the US empire like all the rest of the world.

RIP Japan
Death to America
:feelscry:

Cool picture though.

Aren't most of the immigrants gonna be from SE Asia?

If true this is actually very fucking sad.

Nips are long time gone.

“Maybe if y’all had babies and loved each other before doing so this wouldn’t happen.”

If asians just kept to themselves and grew their already rich culture, then I'm sure there wouldnt be so many Asian incels. RIP japanese traditionalism.

But all those new coming talents may turn anime into progressive, for representing females and minorities, not for perverted lolicons like now :soy:

“Maybe if y’all had babies and loved each other before doing so this wouldn’t happen.”
Maybe not give women rights so this wouldn't happen
full

The japanese voted for this, why are you mad ?

Am I invited to go to Japan?

4 inch cock herbivores of japan won't be able to compete

High T thugs will impregnate their single women. Over for Japcels.

Time for them to go banzai.

I met Japan at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY charming.