Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over RIP FiveFourManlet n Indari

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
5'4 is an essential part to this website surely. He is an opressed beta white man in USA. Its like having Lion king without the lion or Thomas the tank without trains.

Also I hope to see Indari soon. Let's hope he didn't rope

Is fivefour permabanned?

is it about the touchmaxing thread?

Whyyyyyy?? I liked him. We agreed on height > everything else in the known universe. he always made top tier threads

Fivefour, you’re probabaly reading this.. appeal your ban dude

Whyyyyyy?? I liked him. We agreed on height > everything else in the known universe. he always made top tier threads

Fivefour, you’re probabaly reading this.. appeal your ban dude
I liked him too, if there's any info it'll be in the megathread

oh good god, trolly but harmless. tf is touchmaxxing?

I liked him too, if there's any info it'll be in the megathread
He just followed me.. I think he’s trying to say something.. @FiveFourManlet we miss u bro! Make an alt and message me. Or message me on looksmax.org.. I got a link for you
oh good god, trolly but harmless. tf is touchmaxxing?
Touch-maxx-ing (verb)
When one is so starved of human touch due to having short femurs and tibias, Even slight, accidental skin to skin contact can provide weeks of lifefuel

Last edited:
He just followed me.. I think he’s trying to say something.. @FiveFourManlet we miss u bro! Make an alt and message me. Or message me on looksmax.org.. I got a link for you

Touch-maxx-ing (verb)
When one is so starved of human touch due to having short femurs and tibias, Even slight, accidental skin to skin contact can provide weeks of lifefuel
Followed me too, just send me the link here, I'm too lazy to make alts.

Last edited:
chad btfo once again

literally who?

RIP fellow manlet, even though he technically height mogged me. :feelsbadman:

Followed me too, just send me the link here, I'm too lazy to make alts.
Nah I was talking to him lol my bad I forgot I quoted you on it

RIP fellow manlet, even though he technically height mogged me. :feelsbadman:
Holy fuck man I thought 5'4 was already a hard life but under that is below average height even among foids :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Holy fuck man I thought 5'4 was already a hard life but under that is below average height even among foids :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I'm 5'3'' so I doubt we have that much different times. The real victims are men who are 4'. Also wtf foids are taller on average than 5'3''? Legit suicide fuel :feelsrope:

I'm 5'3'' so I doubt we have that much different times. The real victims are men who are 4'. Also wtf foids are taller on average than 5'3''? Legit suicide fuel :feelsrope:
Here in USA it's 5'4

Asiamax boyo
When I was in China as an adult I was still shorter than a lot of the males :feels: I think the only place I can heightmaxx by association is some countries in South America

When I was in China as an adult I was still shorter than a lot of the males :feels: I think the only place I can heightmaxx by association is some countries in South America
That works. SEA also works

Rip 5'4. Probably for the racebait on @Zaetheus 's video

You can speak with FiveFour on discord I speak to him every day

Peep

Based @Indari

the motherfucker couldnt understand the rules.

typical low iq behavior.

the dude is probably saying
nononononononononononononononononnonononononononononoooooo

5'4 went mgtoaw

man going tis own away

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Saying "I'm 5'4" but I have a nice face" isn't any worse than saying "I'm ugly but I'm 6'3". If a guy is 5'4", he could easily look like a male model and still be a virgin. At that height, you're pretty much a meme. Taylor Lautner has a model-tier face and is 5'8", and foids mock him for his height.

Didn't agree with @ FiveFourManlet all the time but I'll still miss him. Too many tallfags here.

Saying "I'm 5'4" but I have a nice face" isn't any worse than saying "I'm ugly but I'm 6'3". If a guy is 5'4", he could easily look like a male model and still be a virgin. At that height, you're pretty much a meme. Taylor Lautner has a model-tier face and is 5'8", and foids mock him for his height.

Didn't agree with @ FiveFourManlet all the time but I'll still miss him. Too many tallfags here.

JFL if you're not manletmaxing in 2018