Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rip de Geso

Only miss him when he's gone :feelsugh:

Please tell me it’s not perm, free @Napoleon de Geso
Hopefully not permanent
:soy: :soy::soy:
go suck him off
Tbh
All good users get banned...
Massive Fucking Cope

Lifefuel for @Dregster666
@Dregster666 thoughts?
Major Fucking Lifefuel

It's about fucking time. 10/10 mod that dealt the final shot.

R.I.P. He was a cool user

interesting how anyone with any semblance of a unique individualism gets perma'd while all the NPCs who are intimidated by them come out of the woodwork to laugh.
Rest in RIP gesso slayer, you were one of a kind, and the best cunnyseur I ever knew.
And he's not gay, its not true and I wont accept it. No cunnyseur was ever a faggot.

Last edited:
What kind of gay ass shit did he post on reddit? I'm more surprised it seems he got banned for faggotry as opposed to his pedo shit

Bye bye faggot

There goes another based user.
Rest in peace :cryfeels:
@Napoleon de Geso

He was banned causee he changed avi
i will miss him ngl
he was like a staple of this forum , a classic
i still thought he was funny even after all those years , i guess that makes me low iq but whatever

Last edited:
He was banned causee he changed avi
i will miss him ngl
he was like a staple of this forum , a classic
i still thought he was funny even after all those years , i guess that makes me low iq but whatever
bro.

He was a huge volcel, and his mindset shouldn't be encouraged.

Found his
ckelh1m3eyl31.jpg

Good riddance for an antifa faggot.

Tfu on ugly femorloids

Funniest user since zesto ngl
He was a huge volcel, and his mindset shouldn't be encouraged.
It definitely should be encouraged, if you're talking about his volcel mindset. Men having no standards is the reason why women can live hypergamously.

Funniest user since zesto ngl

It definitely should be encouraged, if you're talking about his volcel mindset. Men having no standards is the reason why women can live hypergamously.
giphy.gif

Just chase after jailbait theory

giphy.gif

Just chase after jailbait theory
oh you meant that

it still works in men's favour as it encourages women to settle down when they're younger, and it still increases men's standards which is always good because that decreases demand for women which lowers their SMV

Maybe not as young as Napolen wanted them, which is younger than jail baits since he was into lolis,

Last edited:
Let's commemorate with the OP if his fav anime :

I think it was mainly for posting Pro gay stuff on his subreddit then that got posted on inceltears, when I seen the strike though his name I knew my life would change, I knew I'd have to now find new ways to cope though my days as I've no more de Geso content on here to browse, it truly is the end times
That's kinda gay. I can see him joking about it but not really promoting it