Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Right-wing Incels are Hypocrites

Why are you asking me why I care? I'm just saying it's not equality and people need to stop thinking they're fighting for equality while not being equal when it comes to other things.
I’m asking why you care because you said it matters in response to men dominating foids.

Most people don’t say being violent to foids is equality?

I’m asking why you care because you said it matters in response to men dominating foids.

Most people don’t say being violent to foids is equality?
It's not equality but it's communist, it's as if the men earned it, when they didn't, females weren't born with strength to begin with, it's not fair either way

Please don't pose why do you care as some valid question, do you think it's better if no one cared? Would it be better if no one cared about incels? Would it be better if people were starving and no one cared?
Stop coping. You want to call me a straw man so you can dismiss a valid argument. You've dismissed every single argument made against you in this thread. Mine has zero holes, is extremely in depth, and you failed to beat it at any stage. Stop fucking dismissing CORRECT criticism as 'straw man' which you can't even back up as accurate. You're just name calling and coping to protect your feelings about being stupid.
funny how you make no argument whatsoever except a strawman and keep referring to it JFL

this is why you're on ignore my guy

I'm not listening to what you'll say right now you're talking out of your ass

It makes sense to ignore your bitchass
Nigger u don't ignore anyone in practice, you like the attention bitch. Otherwise u wouldn't keep opening these shit threads to bait people like the attention whore you are

JFL Laanda I never edited this thread stop claiming I did

You dodged my point and said you 'gave examples'. I proved you clearly didn't. You had to write new 'examples' after I called you out for it for at least 10 minutes.

two core points that have never changed since I first posted them and once again @HateCurry from your very first reply to me rather than addressing or arguing against my criticism you first ignored it and said to check your examples. There were none. You haven't addressed that either. You had to make them AFTER being called out, and they weren't relevant. You never proved anything I said to be vapid or irrelivant so how can you cope I am just a strawman, in fact posting 'examples' half way through kind of proves you know I was right. And yet you refuse to take any size L or lose any confidence. That's self biased as fuck.
"criticism" lol when all you give is straw mans

You coping retarded greycel I'm making the exact same TWO DISTINGUISHED POINTS AND YOU CANT DENY EITHER OF THEM STOP COPING.

Stop calling me a strawman until you can prove ANYTHING I said was irrelivant or vapid. It was all accurate and by posting examples after being called out about it, you knew I was right, and still haven't acknowledged you hadn't in fact posted any examples and had to cover your tracks.
I think you know these messages aren't worth responding to

I'm not wasting my time on this

I have never claimed this. Ever. The mesage you quoted from me doesn't anywhere say anything like that. Nor do any of my others.

You had to post examples of your point after I called you out for not having posted any. That's all I claimed, and it's true. Stop coping.
1. Read what I quoted
2. Fuck off or talk to a wall

I never claimed you edited the thread. The fact you so strongly cling on to this idea to defend yourself is pathetic because it's a small and literally false layer of defense under which you get proven wrong about my very first point. I've never changed from my first point, I had a valid criticism and everything I posted severd to prove it. How am I straw man? As soon as I suggested to you that I'm not a straw man, you quickly found another thing to hide behind rather than actually reading and facing my points. You claimed I said you edited the post and I never did that. Stop being a biased coping retard who dodges anything that makes you feel bad.
You ignored the evidence these were already there

I'm not repeating myself for ignorant people

Again

1. Fuck Off
2. Keep spamming

@laanda jfl straw mans and retarded claims you wrote three or 5 paragraphs explaining in detail how you lie :feelsaww::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

prove that I am one or stop confidently claiming I am. Every time you do this, you are dodging an argument you couldn't defend against. You never acknowledge these losses or lose confidence. You can't even come up with a new excuse. I've already proven I'm not a strawman.
lol you have no argument

all your arguments are cope (i.e. denying reality)

I have been friendly with you enough

I've answered all your questions and no didn't find that argument you keep talking about lol

Right wing incels are cool. It's the white nationalist copers that are annoying
I'm sorry my guy I was being dumb

I'm following you and yes this is a based post right here

I'm young so you know; please excuse my behavior I regret it

Traditional left and right system is inaccurate and misleading. A person can have right and left views at the same time.

Traditional left and right system is inaccurate and misleading. A person can have right and left views at the same time.
yeah that's true

this is why I don't talk politics, I have no clue what the fuck any of these mean

yeah that's true

this is why I don't talk politics, I have no clue what the fuck any of these mean
I talk a lot about politics, but conceal my "far right" points by branding myself a centrist, j also have some "left wing" views so it works for me.

I'm center-right but most people I live around here in SF are radical leftist to leftist.

America has traditionally been a center right country up until now lolz.

Truth is, no one likes far right ultra conservatives. I think thats always been the case wherever you go in this world.

Fag one could go with your post history to call u out, because i remember when you were a pathetic gray spewing soy shit right and left and it seems you haven't changed. And it wasn't about racism only, just takes a few seconds to revisit your early posts soycuck tranny.
I have good a memory fag, so don come saying rent free nigger. Its just that u faggots stick out
What use does seeing my earlier posts serve you? You don't criticize an adult for being stupid as a child, this is classic elitism on your part and no you haven't earned shit

:soy::soy::soy: OP is a faggot cuck. Go back to IT, you cringe cuck. :feelsjuice:

Screaming nerd

That's why you were on my ignore list for so long
Should've perma banned

They're fakecels and rich.