Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Right-wing Incels are Hypocrites

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I can't stand right wing incels, I wish they were on the left. These morons can be racist whenever they want, they will say women aren't stronger than men therefore they should be dominated yet they whine and complain about not getting sex and it being unfair for them not getting sex.

they will say women aren't stronger than men therefore they should be dominated yet they whine and complain about not getting sex and it being unfair for them not getting sex.
What is wrong with this?

I am racist and I believe women should be dominated.

What is wrong with this?
Because women are built weaker than men and it's unfair for a man to make such a comparison

Not to mention there are various other factors that go into play like society's encouragement and so on

HURR DURR I HATE IT WHEN WHITEY DOESN'T SELF LOATHE

Exhibit #8327819837128931 of shitskin crying about White Nationalism
I never said that. Self loathing is completely different from racist hate. I can't change my race.

Because women are built weaker than men and it's unfair for a man to make such a comparison

Not to mention there are various other factors that go into play like society's encouragement and so on
Why do you care about being unfair to foids?

Why do you care about being unfair to foids?
Why are you asking me why I care? I'm just saying it's not equality and people need to stop thinking they're fighting for equality while not being equal when it comes to other things.

Another curry retard. Time for me to take over this forum and ban every curry.

I'm not sure what the point was in your initial thread, but I do rather dislike SFcels who constantly racebait as well. :feelsjuice:

Right wing incels are cool. It's the white nationalist copers that are annoying

I'm not sure what the point was in your initial thread, but I do rather dislike SFcels who constantly racebait as well. :feelsjuice:
didn't ask

If you're stupid don't talk

DB3C3E42 684F 4C79 80B5 71AB42625C3A

Right wing incels are cool. It's the white nationalist copers that are annoying
Right wing incels aren't cool, the right wing refuses to acknowledge things we can't change, like race, gender etc. etc.

That's not a reason, I asked how you know they're right wing, saying that shows you're just assuming they are one and the same? that's really assumptive and unfair, the two things you are complaining about. I'm not right wing btw
I gave you tons of examples in this post I don't know what you mean

NIGGER KIKE TRANNY

You cry about animal abuse and tried to get a faggot greycel unbanned your not right about anything
It's not worth arguing with you dude you're literally assigning labels and what's popular left and right all the way

You lack common sense and critical thinking skills

do you mean examples of people who are right wing and hate women because i see no examples. do you mean "examples" of what they do like this?

because that's just your original point. that 'right wing men do not like women', the 'example' doesnt reference any real events, its a re wording of your point, just in your head a scenario where 'they will say' :feelsjuice: all other posts you made in this thread just tell people to fuck off if they dont agree
the gaslighting is getting cringy

It's not worth arguing with you dude you're literally assigning labels and what's popular left and right all the way

You lack common sense and critical thinking skills
The things I said are literally things you have done not labels

The things I said are literally things you have done not labels
I can call you soy for hating on me defending them

The weird sense of tolerance right-wingers preach is often not practiced by themselves

They'll always be hypocrites

why would only right wing incels hate women? i dont believe in wing cuckery at all and think both wings are overwhelmingly cucked towards benefitting humans, including women
Strawman

do you mean examples of people who are right wing and hate women because i see no examples. do you mean "examples" of what they do like this?
I gave you examples dude stop being disingenuous
because that's just your original point. that 'right wing men do not like women', the 'example' doesnt reference any real events, its a re wording of your point, just in your head a scenario where 'they will say' :feelsjuice: all other posts you made in this thread just tell people to fuck off if they dont agree
You're obviously misrepresenting what I said you can interpret this however you have don't nudge me
No. Don't write off my criticism for a nonexistant reason, I didn't gaslight you. Mad that you would just ignore my criticism and cope that every criticism is wrong or gaslighting. Because what I said is fucking true you retard. Have you gave any real examples in this thread because that was what you wanted me to bring up and legitimately all I see is that one repetition of your point. That is reality, not gas lighting you coping avoidant idiot. What if you're just stupid.
I answered all your questions

they will say women aren't stronger than men therefore they should be dominated

You didn't give any examples. You ignored my first valid criticism by saying "muh I gave examples." When I prove you didn't give examples and everyone can easily verify that by scrolling up, you called me a gaslighter.
Both of those are extreme dismissals of criticism you still currently have failed to address. Either address them or at least consider maybe you're wrong here, instead of coping the 6 to 10 individual criticisms of your post are all invalid, without proving it.
Incels will often preach to the manosphere about how men fight armies and all this stuff, they will also give many racist rants exercised frequently on this forum

Both someone's race, and natural strength ability is defined from before you are even born

I don't like this, it's simply inequalities and people can call me soy or whatever but I pointed out what there's to point out

I can call you soy for hating on me defending them

The weird sense of tolerance right-wingers preach is often not practiced by themselves

They'll always be hypocrites
Fag one could go with your post history to call u out, because i remember when you were a pathetic gray spewing soy shit right and left and it seems you haven't changed. And it wasn't about racism only, just takes a few seconds to revisit your early posts soycuck tranny.
I have good a memory fag, so don come saying rent free nigger. Its just that u faggots stick out

Fag one could go with your post history to call u out, because i remember when you were a pathetic gray spewing soy shit right and left and it seems you haven't changed. And it wasn't about racism only, just takes a few seconds to revisit your early posts soycuck tranny.
I have good a memory fag, so don come saying rent free nigger. Its just that u faggots stick out
Finally somebody’s calling out this little bitch

obviously? I quoted it without chaning anything. And I didn't pull apart what you said I was just showing that you only ever made one example which is true. You didn't answer any questions, as I said, first you dodged my first criticism by saying "but I gave examples". you didnt address the original criticism, you dodged it by moving the conversation on to whether or not you had examples. We never returned to the original criticism. From there you did this exact same thing again calling me a gaslighter to avoid and never reply to my second criticism which is that you gave no examples. And you still haven't proved you gave any.
Incels will often preach to the manosphere about how men fight armies and all this stuff, they will also give many racist rants exercised frequently on this forum

Both someone's race, and natural strength ability is defined from before you are even born

I don't like this, it's simply inequalities and people can call me soy or whatever but I pointed out what there's to point out

Finally somebody’s calling out this little bitch
I can't delete soy threads I made lmfao

I'm still waiting for a possible update

There is no delete button for thread right now

Please read the following without bias: What you just did is realize you actually didnt give any examples before so now you are throwing some out :feelshaha:
I knew it lol you are a strawman fucker fucked in the head bot

I know you will say I edited it you low IQ scum you disgust me fuck you

I can't delete soy threads I made lmfao

I'm still waiting for a possible update

There is no delete button for thread right now
Delete your acc instead, that seems better

Delete your acc instead, that seems better
this is why you're on ignore my guy

I'm not listening to what you'll say right now you're talking out of your ass

It makes sense to ignore your bitchass

The best way to solve the incel problems is wipe out subhumans and have them reincarnate into chads.

I've proved you utterly wrong several times and you completely ignored it. That wasn't me being straw man, you failed to post examples, ignored criticism by claiming you did, then covered your tracks. You've dodged every single one of my points because you dont like being wrong. Stop coping.
lol if you think you did something, go ahead

I know what you did and I'll stand by it and I'm not coping, you're literally using straw-mans and steel-mans left and right

this is why you're on ignore my guy

I'm not listening to what you'll say right now you're talking out of your ass

It makes sense to ignore your bitchass
You know you lost the argument so now your just ignoring us :feelskek:

The best way to solve the incel problems is wipe out subhumans and have them reincarnate into chads.
No, there is no solution. This is just the truth, this is why I'm an efilist and anti-natalist.

This world itself is not designed for equality.