Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Right wing cuckservatives who pretend to be "concerned" for the safety of their women are hilarious

jfl i'm a tunisiancel myself i go to a university with a lot of international students who are 99% sub saharan african, from observation i can confidently say that i haven't seen a single tunisian girl go out with a nig not even a tyrone, girls here are lusting over tall chaddams with colored eyes. most of the african men here are incels the few who manage to get laid pair up with sheboons, i do occasionally see a black couple holding hands in campus
Kek based tunisianbro. @Confessor End of our argument guess. I win

jfl i'm a tunisiancel myself i go to a university with a lot of international students who are 99% sub saharan african, from observation i can confidently say that i haven't seen a single tunisian girl go out with a nig not even a tyrone, girls here are lusting over tall chaddams with colored eyes. most of the african men here are incels the few who manage to get laid pair up with sheboons, i do occasionally see a black couple holding hands in campus
jfl where are the other 1% of the international students from?

Says the guy who has entire fap folders of women of different races with Chads of his race.
I don't fap to those, JFL. Cry more you nigger cuck

Libyan and Algerian green eyed moggers
tfw your grandfather is a 6'3 blue eyed chaddam and you're a poop eyed 5'7 uglycel :kys:

tfw your grandfather is a 6'3 blue eyed chaddam and you're a poop eyed 5'7 uglycel :kys:
Literally the same as me. Although my brother and sister were born with blue eyes but lost them as they got older

Literally the same as me. Although my brother and sister were born with blue eyes but lost them as they got older
Men with options should start practicing reverse hypergamy and discriminate against shitskin femlet goblinas if our grandfathers married their looksmatchs we would be slaying right now :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Men with options should start practicing reverse hypergamy and discriminate against shitskin femlet goblinas if our grandfathers married their looksmatchs we would be slaying right now :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
My dad kinda did that tbh. He is very brown ethnic looking but my mom is not only pink white, but her side of the family is tall and have more white passing features. One of my mom's brothers (my uncle) is like 6'4 and has a literal gigachad face, everyone says he looks like an actor jfl

Mayocels: Fucking rapefugees, our Aryan goddesses can't get wasted in seedy clubs anymore without getting assaulted by filthy nig I mean evil misogynist muslims. We have to protect the beauty of the European woman and the future of the Christian occident:feels:

Mayowhores: Ew fuck off nazis, refugees welcome :foidSoy:

Ricecels: Fucking racist yts keep murdering and raping Asian women. 99% of rapes in Asia are committed by white sexpats who are there to sexually exploit underage children and poor vulnerable women. We need to expose yt criminals so our golden queens realize how much better Asian men are and come back to us :feels:

Noodlewhores: sucky sucky whitu cocku so beeeg :foidSoy:

Holy shit can they just admit they're just jealous they're getting cucked? :feelskek:
Yep, pretty much.

In any case, the white men need to direct their anger more towards white women and the ricecels to noodles, it's a pathology of the women, not the men they slum with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back