Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Right-wing Chad schools two BLM foids on Omegle...

• Thread starter Blackpillerlakiller
  • Start date
the alt right community hates this guy for his critique of modern women, just shows that cucks are everywhere

he aint no fucking chad. stop tossing that word around like its for sale. chads are less than 5% of the male pop.

70% white mutt. ACTUAL mutt. And 80% black mutt

Mutt wars this is.

@BummerDrummer . White, this guy is?.

the alt right community hates this guy for his critique of modern women,
since when does alt right defend modern women?
chads are less than 5% of the male pop.
<1%
ftfy

in days past 1 male bred for every 13 females but that doesn't mean 1 in 13 men are chad, it's less than that
non-chads obviously still bred in days past
plus to a greater degree than they do now, due to limited options

Last edited:
he aint no fucking chad. stop tossing that word around like its for sale. chads are less than 5% of the male pop.
Chadlite/Chad whatever. If you say hes a normie then ur coping af....

People forgetting that nigs wouldn't listen to him at all if they didn't want ride his Mediterranean cock

If he was a Chad they would agree si they can fuck Chad or say I respect different opinions tee-hee

Normie at most

since when does alt right defend modern women?
since blair cottrell (roidtrell) became a cuckold, he copes with roids and burned down(or tried to burn down) his ex gfs house because he's so alpha that he can't get over a hole

also kami sided with a thot when martinez exposed and doxxed her
a93cd5ae-ea13-4c74-aadf-0ba1f27e73ae.png

01c00e9e-f49c-4bd7-a61d-1a001a2f48f0.png

20d5e0bb-74ac-451c-9cfb-e5c475be5405.png

Last edited:
not chad. foids don't argue with a true white chad , they just agree with what he's saying and beg for his cock jfl

His videos are illegal in my country according to bitchute

not chad. foids don't argue with a true white chad , they just agree with what he's saying and beg for his cock jfl
in person sure but negresses online don't have access to his cock so they just LARP

plus girls also might think if they argue that could be unique and appealing to chad to set them apart from the agreers