Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guy does a DNA test and finds out his Dad is a random chad his Mum fucked on holiday.

Walk out of the house you've bought, and let the woman live in it? Alpha move, broski.
Yeah I would just lawyer up and sell it instantly, she would take half the money anyway because courts are cucked, why would I stay there when the outcome is already known.

No. Men who fuck other men's wives are traitors to mankind. If you have only one bullet, give it to the traitor. But, it turns out, we're not in this bind. We can kill both the enemy and the traitor.
That isn't how the justice system, or society, work in practice. Blame isn't infinite, usually. It's shared out. Look at Yankland's criminal justice system, where one person, often, confesses and blames the other person, in exchange for a light sentence. We live in reality, not your fantasies. Watch some crime cases and observe how consistently women blame men to exonerate themselves or minimise their crimes.

Yeah I would just lawyer up and sell it instantly, she would take half the money anyway because courts are cucked, why would I stay there when the outcome is already known.
A court likely wouldn't let you sell a house from under a Mother and child. You'd stay there because it's YOUR house. Leaving to live in your car or a dingy flat for months on end is cucked af.

Paternity fraud should be a serious crime.
Yeah, this man put all his resources into raising this single child and it wasn't even his and he never knew until he was an old man. The whore was like, "didn't want to upset your dad," more like she didn't want to face the consequences for her infidelity.

That isn't how the justice system, or society, work in practice.
Which justice system? The modern western one? That's kind of the problem at hand. I'm describing an ancient justice system that actually worked. So no, that is how A justice system works.
We live in reality, not your fantasies.
That's my line. My law worked for thousands of years. Western law has been failing for only a few centuries.

This is what happens when the education system fails to teach history. People have no perspective.

Which justice system? The modern western one? That's kind of the problem at hand. I'm describing an ancient justice system that actually worked. So no, that is how A justice system works.

That's my line. My law worked for thousands of years. Western law has been failing for only a few centuries.

This is what happens when the education system fails to teach history. People have no perspective.
There's never been a criminal justice system, or society, that has existed, which has remotely held women accountable for their actions commensurate to men. No remotely civilised one anyway. The dynamic I'm describing has permeated every notable society that has ever existed.

There's never been a criminal justice system, or society, that has existed, which has remotely held women accountable for their actions commensurate to men.
Wrong. Read Deuteronomy.
No remotely civilised one anyway.
"I define all justice systems that hold women accountable as uncivilized." Good job outing yourself, simp.
The dynamic I'm describing has permeated every notable society that has ever existed.
Every civilized* society, where civilized means gynocratic.

Wrong. Read Deuteronomy.
Read a work of fiction?
"I define all justice systems that hold women accountable as uncivilized." Good job outing yourself, simp.
None of the uncivilised ones do either. The less civilised, usually the bigger simps. Prioritising the welfare of females is a core part of our evolutionary biology. More "traditional" countries in the world today are the biggest simps. Femicide laws, male-only conscription and national service, gaping life expectancy between the sexes (10 years in Russia), fully celebrated National Women's Days, and so on. The harsher a society, the more men suffer, the more women are protected.
Every civilized* society, where civilized means gynocratic.
No, "civilised" (that's how you spell it in English) means not living in mud huts and dying of smallpox at 25.

This brings me back to that time when my coworker (gen. x, married, father of 2) said that there was a white couple living in republic of south africa and they had a black child and he said like "It came to the parents that mother side had an ancestor who was black".

My reaction in brain that time: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
My face: :feelsEhh:

Guys tell me, how likely it is that if your ancestor was a Tyrone and your mom is white it happened that you are black? xdddd

I would literally slit my mom's throat like in my avi. Luckily me and my father are like twins. All the people tell me that I look like my father.

None of the uncivilised ones do either. The less civilised, usually the bigger simps. Prioritising the welfare of females is a core part of our evolutionary biology. More "traditional" countries in the world today are the biggest simps. Femicide laws, male-only conscription and national service, gaping life expectancy between the sexes (10 years in Russia), fully celebrated National Women's Days, and so on. The harsher a society, the more men suffer, the more women are protected.
Couldn't be more wrong. Remember, the modern """civilized""" west lets women stab men and gives them house arrest, because God forbid they might have to drop out of medical school for attempted murder. Every sexual crime a woman is capable of committing has been made legal, with the exception of pedophilia, which women are OCCASIONALLY punished for. Meanwhile, apart from executing adulteresses, the law of Moses...
- executes non-virgin women who try to get married
- dismembers women who strike a man in the balls
- puts women in literal period jail :feelskek:
- executes women for having sex with animals

Westerners have a very bad habit of writing their simping into the past. Every civilization is obligated to secure the survival of its women, or it dies out. But there is a great distance between protecting women from wild animals and arbitrary violence, and being unable to hold them to account for their transgressions. All accounts of the distant past point to women being held harshly to account for their transgressions, because women's transgressions are particularly destructive to social order.

Couldn't be more wrong. Remember, the modern """civilized""" west lets women stab men and gives them house arrest, because God forbid they might have to drop out of medical school for attempted murder. Every sexual crime a woman is capable of committing has been made legal, with the exception of pedophilia, which women are OCCASIONALLY punished for.
All of this is, relatively, more true in more traditional societies.
Meanwhile, apart from executing adulteresses, the law of Moses...
- executes non-virgin women who try to get married
- dismembers women who strike a man in the balls
- puts women in literal period jail :feelskek:
- executes women for having sex with animals
And what punishments do men receive? Much, much worse ones. As well as the same ones (when applicable), eg. men are also killed for having sex with animals. And how do you think that neutral law plays out in practice? In such a society, where both men and women are executed for fucking a dog, are more men or more women killed? Our western laws today are generally written to be gender-neutral, do you think they are? Who is sent into war in this society? Who does all the dangerous and physically hard jobs? Who has to pay for everything? And how viciously are these expectations enforced?
Westerners have a very bad habit of writing their simping into the past. Every civilization is obligated to secure the survival of its women, or it dies out. But there is a great distance between protecting women from wild animals and arbitrary violence, and being unable to hold them to account for their transgressions. All accounts of the distant past point to women being held harshly to account for their transgressions, because women's transgressions are particularly destructive to social order.

Female accountability, relative to men, seems to be increasing.

Similar situation to my grandmother, did a DNA test and found out her father is another person. Grandmothers sister also did one of these tests and also found out her stepdad was her actual dad. Shit hurts families
It's enraging. I'm glad I know my Dad is my Dad, we have too many distinctly similar characteristics.

Well the cuck offspring seems to be a faggot anyways so does it really matter?

This is so fucked up. And he's not the only one going through this, so many women sleep with other men! A study show that 2 % of the swedish population have another dad than the one registered which means about 200 000 swedish kids grow up with some whore to a mother screwing the mailman or something and making her cuckhusband live in the dark paying for the kids and all not even being his kids.
Id say it will get worse with Gen Z and due to dating apps. Lots and Lots of Tinder Bastard kids coming up.

Are chad genes recessive?

All of this is, relatively, more true in more traditional societies.

And what punishments do men receive? Much, much worse ones. As well as the same ones (when applicable), eg. men are also killed for having sex with animals. And how do you think that neutral law plays out in practice? In such a society, where both men and women are executed for fucking a dog, are more men or more women killed? Our western laws today are generally written to be gender-neutral, do you think they are? Who is sent into war in this society? Who does all the dangerous and physically hard jobs? Who has to pay for everything? And how viciously are these expectations enforced?

Female accountability, relative to men, seems to be increasing.
It's clear at this point that you have no historical knowledge. So rather than dealing with your badly-chosen questions, I'll just answer with ancient Judean story time.

Deuteronomy 22

13 “If any man takes a wife, and goes in to her, and then spurns her, 14 and charges her with shameful conduct, and brings an evil name upon her, saying, ‘I took this woman, and when I came near her, I did not find in her the tokens of virginity,’ 15 then the father of the young woman and her mother shall take and bring out the tokens of her virginity to the elders of the city in the gate; 16 and the father of the young woman shall say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to wife, and he spurns her; 17 and lo, he has made shameful charges against her, saying, “I did not find in your daughter the tokens of virginity.” And yet these are the tokens of my daughter’s virginity.’ And they shall spread the garment before the elders of the city. 18 Then the elders of that city shall take the man and whip him; 19 and they shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver, and give them to the father of the young woman, because he has brought an evil name upon a virgin of Israel; and she shall be his wife; he may not put her away all his days. 20 But if the thing is true, that the tokens of virginity were not found in the young woman, 21 then they shall bring out the young woman to the door of her father’s house, and the men of her city shall stone her to death with stones, because she has wrought folly in Israel by playing the harlot in her father’s house; so you shall purge the evil from the midst of you.
If you marry a girl, go to fuck her, and she's not a virgin, and you complain about it, she gets executed for trying to defraud you. There is no concept of male virginity. This is a one-way street.

But, if you lied about her not being a virgin, you will be whipped in the town square. What was that about men getting punished worse? Misplaced western cynicism. You should be that cynical about the west, but don't universalize western problems.
22 “If a man is found lying with the wife of another man, both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman; so you shall purge the evil from Israel.
Nothing new here. Notice, the man's crime is fucking another man's wife, not cheating on his own wife. A single man can commit adultery. A married man having sex with an unmarried woman is not adultery. It's actually not even a crime.
23 “If there is a betrothed virgin, and a man meets her in the city and lies with her, 24 then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones, the young woman because she did not cry for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbor’s wife; so you shall purge the evil from the midst of you.
Basically says that a woman's duty to be faithful (and men's duty not to adulter) begins at betrothal. Also it's not rape if she doesn't scream.
25 “But if in the open country a man meets a young woman who is betrothed, and the man seizes her and lies with her, then only the man who lay with her shall die. 26 But to the young woman you shall do nothing; in the young woman there is no offense punishable by death, for this case is like that of a man attacking and murdering his neighbor; 27 because he came upon her in the open country, and though the betrothed young woman cried for help there was no one to rescue her.
An exception is made for being outside the city, i.e., in the wilderness. Even if she screams, nobody could come and help her, so it's assumed to be rape, and she is spared execution. Of course the marriage is going to get called off.
28 “If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, 29 then the man who lay with her shall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her; he may not put her away all his days.
The notorious "biblical rape" law. If she's a virgin and not betrothed or married, and a man fucks her, with consent or by force, he can right his wrong by marrying her under unfavorable conditions. Specifically, he can't freely divorce her. But if she commits adultery, she gets executed, so it's not like she has free rein.

Last edited:
It's clear at this point that you have no historical knowledge. So rather than dealing with your badly-chosen questions, I'll just answer with ancient Judean story time.
Bible stories aren't history.
If you marry a girl, go to fuck her, and she's not a virgin, and you complain about it, she gets executed for trying to defraud you. There is no concept of male virginity. This is a one-way street.
But, if you lied about her not being a virgin, you will be whipped in the town square. What was that about men getting punished worse? Misplaced western cynicism.
You don't understand "context", do you? Men being punished worse doesn't mean in every individual scenario. It means overall. Hand-picking rare (and mythical) examples of the opposite doesn't disprove this fact. You sound like a feminist who thinks they're proving "patriarchy" exists by hand-picking rare examples where men have advantages.

This is my final reply because I'm tired of providing evidence and receiving seethe and speculation. You're wrong. A smart person would admit it. That means you're stupid on top of that. My condolences that you're emotionally attached to the shittiest and most man-hating culture that ever existed. No, other cultures are not the same. Cry about it.
Would you prefer Hammurabi's code of laws? It's a similar code of laws, from the same region, without the religious aspect that you're allergic to.
You don't understand "context", do you? Men being punished worse doesn't mean in every individual scenario.
Do you even know what context means? This entire back-and-forth has been you failing to wrap your head around there existing a context other than the western one.
It means overall. Hand-picking rare (and mythical) examples of the opposite doesn't disprove this fact.
Hand-picking? Go pull gynocentric laws out of my sources. I'll see you in the afterlife, because you won't find any :feelskek:
You sound like a feminist who thinks they're proving "patriarchy" exists by hand-picking rare examples where men have advantages.
You sound like a retard who takes a bigger L for refusing to take a smaller L. I hope you learned something, but I know you didn't.

@DarkStarDown another white american man cucked by the eternal negro

How can copers deny JBB anymore?:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Even, when he was lighter as a kid, he was still clearly mixed. I wonder whe he only noticed when someone called him mixed

Id say it will get worse with Gen Z and due to dating apps. Lots and Lots of Tinder Bastard kids coming up.
Yep, for sure you have a valid point here. The percentage will skyrocket and lots of men will raise a bastardchild without knowing... Fucking disgusting is what it is.

Paternity fraud should be a serious crime.
And paternity tests should be mandatory at birth. There are no good arguments against it. Paternity fraud hurts fathers, children, families and society at large.

This is so fucked up. And he's not the only one going through this, so many women sleep with other men! A study show that 2 % of the swedish population have another dad than the one registered which means about 200 000 swedish kids grow up with some whore to a mother screwing the mailman or something and making her cuckhusband live in the dark paying for the kids and all not even being his kids.
That percentage seems low. I read a study on this once where they concluded 8%.

That percentage seems low. I read a study on this once where they concluded 8%.
Think it differs alot depending on which country they're conducting the research in. The study I read is only based on the swedish population and earlier studies here have also showed even higher numbers but now they had a new method where they checked the bloodtype or something and then got this results. Think some really old studies worldwide estimated 20-30% but those I don't think is too reliable and prefer to check more up to date studies so that people can't downtalk the problem here blaming unreliable shitty studies. But even though it's "only" 2% (or maybe more depending on country/how you measure it) I mean it's still a HUGE problem when you put that in numbers, so it's still a massive problem for hundreds of thousands of kids growing up with a cheating whore mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back