Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Right now, your oneitis is either texting Chad or already with Chad

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
If she's texting him, she's sending long messages and he's giving one word responses or simply not responding.

If she's with him, she's gurgling on his cock while he strokes her hair.

And before you claim this doesn't apply to you: every incel has a oneitis, whether we admit it or not. We can't help it. You know it's true.

And before you claim this doesn't apply to you: every incel has a oneitis, whether we admit it or not. We can't help it. You know it's true.
i dont even know a female around my age to have a crush on, let alone a oneitis

I don't have a oneitis. I don't even want a committed relationship. I wanna slay like Chad.

Yeah before she quit I had a oneitis and it killed me how she acted with the two tallfags at work. Probably getting a train ran on her as we speak.

I had a oneitis, don't care for her now, but yeah she's obvioulsy been with countless Chads.

Why? Because water is wet

Don't have one anymore, femorloids are too ugly to be my gf

My only oneitis are cars though.

I am typing in this forum while prime girls are getting jackhammered :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Your oneitis is blowing Chad in her car right now

tenor.gif

i never had oneitis - now i just want to fkk foids from the back wearing anti chad demon mask with "harder faster" as the background song
i last had one, and i will never have one again

at least you have second to online-g avi

I aint got no oneitis, but I do have some females that I would like to fuck
That I know from IRL

When i was a bluepilled cuck I had a PSL 8/8 oneitis.

Now I bet she is being gangbanged by two big dicked chads with superior facial bones and big cock, while I cope with getting drunk and eating a cheat meal

how the fuck do people not have oneitises :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

it's dodging the bullet tbh

how the fuck do people not have oneitises :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

I know right? I don't think I've gone more than a year at any point in my life without having a oneitis.

I fully admit this is a mental disorder. But I didn't realize so few incels were suffering from it.

I have literally never known a girl who was at the same time attractive, had a nice personality, and was nice to me. I’ve never had an oneitis.

because they all want good looking men, status, and money aka what incels don't have. it'd be delusional to want something you can't get. also I don't talk to or know any females my age besides a few from uni who all have bf's.

i'am afraid they don't want much status aka money these days having basic money needs fulfilled by cucks

because they all want good looking men, status, and money aka what incels don't have. it'd be delusional to want something you can't get. also I don't talk to or know any females my age besides a few from uni who all have bf's.
yeah but not everyone is a truecel here it's not that insane to have becky oneitis. I had stacylite oneitis in high school surely some people also did have at least one oneitis in their lives

What's an oneitis?

My oneitis has been dating her chad for 2 year now. Brutal.

All women are the same. They want good looks.

Its true Chad only, but i dont have one

Having a oneitis is something you know is cucked but you can't help it? Im glad I haven't experienced this and I would never like to experience it

I dont have oneitis but im tired of incels belittling others who do. Why is beta male shaming allowed again? Jfl its a normal reaction and just because you are incel doesnt mean its wrong.
either playing alpha or low T. or neet like me so they rarely get in contact with women

Yes she is, i saw her instagram

My oneitis has been dating her chad for 2 year now. Brutal.

All women are the same. They want good looks.

That's as brutal as it gets right there.

I know right? I don't think I've gone more than a year at any point in my life without having a oneitis.

I fully admit this is a mental disorder. But I didn't realize so few incels were suffering from it.
They’re suppressing their biology, it’s possible if you truly realize it is OVER

Dont have oneitis

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back