Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Riddle me this, Muslimcels.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
I've studied the basic philosophy of Islam with respect to how you should lead your life in preparation for the afterlife, but there are a couple of questions that I have not received any satisfactory answers to from anyone, including the local imam (his answer was basically something about God's will and mysterious ways... bruh moment).

If the afterlife is so important and should be the focus of your deeds on earth, then why are our human lives so frail and short? Why are the eternal fates of our souls resting upon mere decades of life, and why is it that our lives are so vulnerable to practically everything in nature and the world? Why wouldn't God make humans a little more physically tougher and live for a lot longer to help secure the destination of our souls for heaven through our long lives with good deeds? Eternity is a hell of a long time for our souls to risk damnation for a life that's usually less than a measly century.

The other question I had was why are earthly pleasures promised rewards for the afterlife in a heaven where there is no pain, sadness, fatigue, thirst, hunger, death, or sexual urge? Why are we given the promise of things in a place where we won't have need for them? If I'm going to a place where I am immortal for all time (whatever time means in a realm like heaven), then why would I care about rivers of milk and honey, or trees with never-ending fruits, or gaggles of virgin heaven-women eagerly waiting for my ethereal spirit cock to pop their spirit cherries? I'm going to be there FOREVER, which means that those earthly human desires of the body and flesh will get old in an instant (remember: infinite time).

I don't expect any of our Muslim brocels here to be philosophical theologians, but I truly would like to hear some of your answers to these questions.

Tldr dc seems like some infidel shit, @Diocel bring me my sword

I'm an exmuslim but I think Islam is based due to the policies on foids.

However, the answer to all your questions is that life is essentially a test and if you love Allah you will follow all his rules and you will be rewarded with houris in heaven. I reckon it was a cope for all the sandniggers living shitty lives while Muhammad had his harem of 12 foids. Of course he would tell them they would get all the fucking they want after he dies because he wanted to keep all the foids to himself and his buddies.

First question
life is essentially a test and if you love Allah you will follow all his rules and you will be rewarded
This, Satan got dominion over our world to test people, first humans lived nearly 1000 years, straying from God and corrupting their bodies decreased their time on Earth. Second question i have no idea.

idk i just want a shariah law state mandated loli

First question

This, Satan got dominion over our world to test people, first humans lived nearly 1000 years, straying from God and corrupting their bodies decreased their time on Earth. Second question i have no idea.
That doesn't make sense. Why would God lessen the lifespans of subsequent humans and reduce the chances of them saving their souls? A person who lives for 1000 years has plenty more time to reflect, repent, and find salvation before their only chance ends. And why would God punish the descendants of evil humans like that, if every soul is a blank slate responsible for his or her own afterlife?

However, the answer to all your questions is that life is essentially a test and if you love Allah you will follow all his rules and you will be rewarded with houris in heaven. I reckon it was a cope for all the sandniggers living shitty lives while Muhammad had his harem of 12 foids. Of course he would tell them they would get all the fucking they want after he dies because he wanted to keep all the foids to himself and his buddies.
"Life is a test" doesn't actually answer the questions, though.

1) God created more than just people. Think about the animals that live for centuries and creatures that can survive under conditions other organisms cannot. There's different rules for different creatures. If we had prolonged lives, we would spend more time doing bad things than good things anyway. In the beginning, the early prophets lived for centuries, too.

2) You are wrong about heavenly virgin women who are there to please you. There is no evidence regarding that. That is a worldly desire projected onto the afterlife. In reality, those heavenly creatures are servants. It is just so that perverted people have convinced the majority of people that is for such and such things. God has given us knowledge but He decided what knowledge we do possess and which we do not possess. For matters concerning the afterlife that is not described, that knowledge is what us Muslims refer to as Unseenable Knowledge. Only God possesses this knowledge. So we cannot say things for certain, but we can only speculate. So different people will give you different answers, but the reality is that only God knows about everything and we only know whatever He wanted us to know.

As they say, Allah knows best.

what I don't understand about ,,life is a test" answer is that, mortal existence as we perceptively known, in flesh, is pale, and chronologically insignificant in comparison to the imperishable eternal realm. [UWSL]so why are we even here in the first place?[/UWSL]

That doesn't make sense. Why would God lessen the lifespans of subsequent humans and reduce the chances of them saving their souls? A person who lives for 1000 years has plenty more time to reflect, repent, and find salvation before their only chance ends. And why would God punish the descendants of evil humans like that, if every soul is a blank slate responsible for his or her own afterlife?
I dunno, before the great flood there was nearly as much people as now and God killed them all except Noah because sons of God (angels/demons) made children with daughters of men (human foids) these spawns were pure evil sinister giants and God regretted creating humans, when God spoke to Noah he said men's time on earth will be limited to 120 years as a punishment, did he meant on current generation or in general i dont know. After the great flood Noah got permission from God to eat animal meat, maybe that decreased human lifespan combined with inbreeding. Better ask @Mainländer and @mänline they know the old testament better than me.
what I don't understand about ,,life is a test" answer is that, mortal existence as we perceptively known, in flesh, is pale, and chronologically insignificant in comparison to the imperishable eternal realm. [UWSL]so why are we even here in the first place?[/UWSL]
Test might be the wrong term, humans weren't intendent to prove themselves than go to heaven, original heaven supposed to be on Earth in Eden, where people would be born sinless without the need to repent and believe because they would walk with God. Original sin changed the rules.

what I noticed is that individually, or as in the collective unconsciousness, tries to find comfort in bending encountered or undergone suffering in-within meaning, such as being adamant in asserting it was or is necessary for a human-esque of a greater being, an-awaiting reward or to be gone process for resilience, enlightenment or strength.

tldr fuck all muslims and the rest of humanity

Why would God lessen the lifespans of subsequent humans and reduce the chances of them saving their souls? A person who lives for 1000 years has plenty more time to reflect, repent, and find salvation before their only chance ends. And why would God punish the descendants of evil humans like that, if every soul is a blank slate responsible for his or her own afterlife?

they're appealing to the principle of novelty, which is utterly false. if that was true, God wouldn't give o[UWSL]ne chance as a physical concrete entity for the soul to inherit within, but endless reincarnations without loss of memories once you snap out of a body to another, where you'd have proper time, and encounter differing varied situations enough to understand things in infinites in-coming angles.[/UWSL]

I dunno, before the great flood there was nearly as much people as now and God killed them all except Noah because sons of God (angels/demons) made children with daughters of men (human foids) these spawns were pure evil sinister giants and God regretted creating humans, when God spoke to Noah he said men's time on earth will be limited to 120 years as a punishment, did he meant on current generation or in general i dont know. After the great flood Noah got permission from God to eat animal meat, maybe that decreased human lifespan combined with inbreeding. Better ask @Mainländer and @mänline they know the old testament better than me.

Test might be the wrong term, humans weren't intendent to prove themselves than go to heaven, original heaven supposed to be on Earth in Eden, where people would be born sinless without the need to repent and believe because they would walk with God. Original sin changed the rules.
This is all Christian theology. Wrong thread. Angels aren't "sons of God" according to Islam, and they certainly don't interbreed with humans. The Nephilim are not part of Islamic belief.

1) God created more than just people. Think about the animals that live for centuries and creatures that can survive under conditions other organisms cannot. There's different rules for different creatures. If we had prolonged lives, we would spend more time doing bad things than good things anyway. In the beginning, the early prophets lived for centuries, too.
But prophets are human too. Why did they live long lives? If different creatures have different rules, and if prophets lived much longer lives, then were they other than human?

2) You are wrong about heavenly virgin women who are there to please you. There is no evidence regarding that. That is a worldly desire projected onto the afterlife. In reality, those heavenly creatures are servants. It is just so that perverted people have convinced the majority of people that is for such and such things. God has given us knowledge but He decided what knowledge we do possess and which we do not possess. For matters concerning the afterlife that is not described, that knowledge is what us Muslims refer to as Unseenable Knowledge. Only God possesses this knowledge. So we cannot say things for certain, but we can only speculate. So different people will give you different answers, but the reality is that only God knows about everything and we only know whatever He wanted us to know.

Those heavely virgin women (houri) are literally in the Qur'an.

Based thread. Will read this discussion all the way to the end. Islam has too many holes and the answer is often that there is NO answer thus we must trust God.
:feelsLSD:

If I'm going to a place where I am immortal for all time (whatever time means in a realm like heaven), then why would I care about rivers of milk and honey, or trees with never-ending fruits, or gaggles of virgin heaven-women eagerly waiting for my ethereal spirit cock to pop their spirit cherries? I'm going to be there FOREVER, which means that those earthly human desires of the body and flesh will get old in an instant (remember: infinite time).
I wonder if a single foid goes to heaven does she get unlimited chads or only one chad husband or only a looksmatched husband.

Religions lack a precise and consistent language.

Kingdom of Heaven, Paradise, descriptions of earthly pleasures, Allah, God, Christ, Krishna are words for the same state.

First achieve this state then the answers to your questions will be self-evident.

Also, why ask an Iman? The Qu'ran never mentions Imans just as the New Testament makes no reference to priests, deacons, bishops, Bishop of Rome (Pope).

These people have granted themselves false authority to obtain cash and sex.

Also, why ask an Iman?
It's logical to pose questions about the religion to someone who is going to be, in the aggregate, much more knowledgeable than your average Muslim.

It's logical to pose questions about the religion to someone who is going to be, in the aggregate, much more knowledgeable than your average Muslim.

Perhaps you're right.

For my part I would read the Qur'an and New Testament myself, and have done, and make my own interpretation without a Priest or Iman to explain what he things. They are not massive volumes. I can read The Gospel of John in a couple of days.

Priests and Imans have no divine authority so why should I listen to them? I can read the books myself.

The English Civil Wars (1642 - 1651) was fought in part on this topic. The Bible had been translated into English for the first time along with the invention of the printing press and Elizabeth I sponsored English literature which all led to the King James Bible being more widely available and read by more people in English as opposed to Vulgate Latin which only the educated Priests could read.

They fought for the right of an individual to practice their interpretation of the Bible which eventually lead to the Act of Toleration (1690).

I am a UKcel and live near buildings built in 1690, built as soon as the law was passed. I've read HIndu, Islamic and Christian and Buddhist texs and no one can throw me into a dungeon like they could before the Civil Wars.

Imans and Priests are as confused as everyone else what the texts mean. The blind leading the blind.

I can answer this with clarity but I won't because you called me a faggot.

Before you insult a person online ask yourself if you would do the same face to face to the same person.

Why must everything be about foids? Are they so important that even the deepest thoughts about theology have to revolve around them?

Last edited:
Priests and Imans have no divine authority so why should I listen to them? I can read the books myself.
I don't ascribe divine authority to imams, and, as far as I know, neither do most the main sects of Islam. I sought them for their knowledge, much on the same way I would reach a lawyer for a legal query. I suppose that I could reach out to religious scholars and experts instead - and I just might do that.

It's not so much about reading the text on your own. I already did that and didn't find those answers.

Fuck Islam and everything it stands for.

Also I can almost assure you, suicide bombers think about the 72 virgins awaiting him minutes before they go, probably coming up with names for them JFL.

because ancient ppl in deserts were obsessed about these desires, they lack food lmao, it was a good cope, but it makes no sense in Industrial society.

Massive cope ngl
:feelskek: I know you are a murtad so I know you won't believe it.
Fuck Islam and everything it stands for.

Also I can almost assure you, suicide bombers think about the 72 virgins awaiting him minutes before they go, probably coming up with names for them JFL.
Keep crying for us retard.
But prophets are human too. Why did they live long lives? If different creatures have different rules, and if prophets lived much longer lives, then were they other than human?
The prophets (peace be upon them) had different rules too. They lived to spread the message of God. They were people like we are, of course. Many prophets were killed because most people refused to accept them.
Those heavely virgin women (houri) are literally in the Qur'an.
But nowhere in the Qur'an is it stated they will be people's sex slaves to fulfill your lusts. That's my entire point.

The prophets (peace be upon them) had different rules too. They lived to spread the message of God. They were people like we are, of course. Many prophets were killed because most people refused to accept them.
Unfortunately, this doesn't answer the question. That's OK, though, I'm patient and will keep searching.

But nowhere in the Qur'an is it stated they will be people's sex slaves to fulfill your lusts. That's my entire point.
OK, but I didn't bring up anything or say a thing about "sex slaves." I don't know why you're bringing that up. Sexual pleasure is most definitely supposed to be a heavenly reward, and the houris are described as virgin wives, untouched by any jinn or man, waiting for the believer in paradise.

You may have misunderstood my second question.

I wonder if a single foid goes to heaven does she get unlimited chads or only one chad husband or only a looksmatched husband.
I'd imagine it's equal rewards for both, but the official answer may not be that.

I don't ascribe divine authority to imams, and, as far as I know, neither do most the main sects of Islam. I sought them for their knowledge, much on the same way I would reach a lawyer for a legal query. I suppose that I could reach out to religious scholars and experts instead - and I just might do that.

It's not so much about reading the text on your own. I already did that and didn't find those answers.

Perhaps speak to Sufi mystics if you can find any.

If any scholar gets annoyed by your deep questions then walk away because they are fake.

Perhaps speak to Sufi mystics if you can find any.
Thanks. I'll look into them.

If any scholar gets annoyed by your deep questions then walk away because they are fake.
That's actually a good tell. If they get annoyed with the questions, it likely means that they don't know the answers and are insecure about their own knowledge.

I do have a handful of other questions, but I myself know that they are unanswerable by any human, so I'll just think on them on my own.

nice LARP

How do you convince a bunch of people living in a sahara where their whole lives revolve around getting food for the night and making babies to join your religion? you promise a place where they eat good, drink good, sleep good and FUCK good.
Yes, you're right, but I was hoping for an "in-universe" reason and explanation.

I've studied the basic philosophy of Islam with respect to how you should lead your life in preparation for the afterlife, but there are a couple of questions that I have not received any satisfactory answers to from anyone, including the local imam (his answer was basically something about God's will and mysterious ways... bruh moment).

If the afterlife is so important and should be the focus of your deeds on earth, then why are our human lives so frail and short? Why are the eternal fates of our souls resting upon mere decades of life, and why is it that our lives are so vulnerable to practically everything in nature and the world? Why wouldn't God make humans a little more physically tougher and live for a lot longer to help secure the destination of our souls for heaven through our long lives with good deeds? Eternity is a hell of a long time for our souls to risk damnation for a life that's usually less than a measly century.

The other question I had was why are earthly pleasures promised rewards for the afterlife in a heaven where there is no pain, sadness, fatigue, thirst, hunger, death, or sexual urge? Why are we given the promise of things in a place where we won't have need for them? If I'm going to a place where I am immortal for all time (whatever time means in a realm like heaven), then why would I care about rivers of milk and honey, or trees with never-ending fruits, or gaggles of virgin heaven-women eagerly waiting for my ethereal spirit cock to pop their spirit cherries? I'm going to be there FOREVER, which means that those earthly human desires of the body and flesh will get old in an instant (remember: infinite time).

I don't expect any of our Muslim brocels here to be philosophical theologians, but I truly would like to hear some of your answers to these questions.
In Islam this world is supposed to be pain and suffering as we are here to be tested for the afterlife.

The afterlife combines two things immortality and ultimate pleasures. Things won’t get old as you have an infinite amount of time you also have a infinite amount of things to do. But we wouldn’t understand as the idea of infinite can’t be grasped by our worldly minds we are too tethered to this world and reailty to even grasp it
Yes, you're right, but I was hoping for an "in-universe" reason and explanation.
A lot of the pleasure of the afterlife mentioned were ones as the guy said tailored to what a arab in the 7th ceuntry would have wanted heaven is infinite you can get whatever you want.

Brutal holes in the religion. It's why I Buddha maxxed instead, makes more sense.