Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel richfag grand uncle lawyer money mogs my family to infinity

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have a richfag grand uncle who is lawyer maxxed and gets tons of bribes from richfag curry business men to fight their cases. If I was his son, I would be richfag and would have ascended. Massive ragefuel tbh ngl

I have a richfag grand uncle who is lawyer maxxed and gets tons of bribes from richfag curry business men to fight their cases. If I was his son, I would be richfag and would have ascended. Massive ragefuel tbh ngl
I’ve noticed the currys who come from old money tend to almost always get their way. It’s like the currytax don’t even apply to them because they’re immune to it thanks to moolah. I knew so many ugly truecel curry uncles who came to Australia and New Zealand to study back in the 80s - only to end up race mixing with mayo foids. Their children look like moggers tho. One such case is Shammi from Queensland who does prank videos. I stalked his family to find his curry father made his white Australian mother a single mother after having met her in university.

This is what shammi looks like. He’s a famous prankster on YouTube.

Shammi-300x300.jpg

luck is everything

I’ve noticed the currys who come from old money tend to almost always get their way. It’s like the currytax don’t even apply to them because they’re immune to it thanks to moolah. I knew so many ugly truecel curry uncles who came to Australia and New Zealand to study back in the 80s - only to end up race mixing with mayo foids. Their children look like moggers tho. One such case is Shammi from Queensland who does prank videos. I stalked his family to find his curry father made his white Australian mother a single mother after having met her in university.

This is what shammi looks like. He’s a famous prankster on YouTube.

Shammi-300x300.jpg
true the old money maxxed curries mog us new ones hard. They had exotic halo before Indian scammers and low tier curry trash ruined our reputations. Also economy was great back then, so curries could money Maxx easily