Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Richest foid in the world earned title by taking money from a man

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Foidswon

This fucking cuck makes someone the richest foid in the world

Cucks get cucked tbh

He should have her killed. He could probably have the world's best assassin take her out for a million or two.

"no no no no, sweaty, she earned them dollars. yasss slay queen!"

He should have her killed. He could probably have the world's best assassin take her out for a million or two.
you cant do that shit in america if you are so famous

This will make many betabuxx go MGTOW.

21th century marriage is suicide.

this cuck lmfao

I AIN'T FUCKING SPLITTING A GUM WITH A FOID

Tfw no old ass billionaire sugarmommy

Fucking ragefuel, she become the richest woman on earth because of her vagina and the sole reason to be penetrated.

I am glad Jeff is getting fucked but not like this man

The richest woman in the world being a gold digging whore is fitting tbh.

How did you earn your great wealth young lady?

Normie cucks deserve to get divorce raped

I bet he thinks incels are misawgynist pigs

Just dont have a prenup bro. She will stay with you forever once you moneymaxx bro :soy:

MGTOW is usually right about this kind of thing. You can't escape it. Even billionaires get fucked by divorce, considering that there are a whole industry making billions by exploiting failed marriages.

sounds like a classic joke at a standup or something

- did you hear about the wealthiest woman in the world?
- no, how did she do it?
- she divorced the wealthiest man in the world

He could have enough money to clone Seung Hui Cho and make him shoot the foid.

he looks like your stereotypical cuck. No doubt he gott off on losing most of his money.

Just get her murdered and pay 5 billion to get off on all charges. Much cheaper.

Some Chad should go marry her, divorce rape her and get half of “her” money.

Some Chad should go marry her, divorce rape her and get half of “her” money.

She's not dumb enough to forget a prenup.

Why did he not even try to fight against this. Does he think in his head that she deserves to have half of his money?

Do we seriously live in a world where a foid can just get bored and divorce, and also get half of a guy's wealth? I mean I would get that if she had a reason, like he was christ browning her (even though women like it, it is against the law), but FOR JUST GETTING BORED, SHE GETS 70 BILLION DOLLARS?

This is a fucking joke

Why did he not even try to fight against this. Does he think in his head that she deserves to have half of his money?

Do we seriously live in a world where a foid can just get bored and divorce, and also get half of a guy's wealth? I mean I would get that if she had a reason, like he was christ browning her (even though women like it, it is against the law), but FOR JUST GETTING BORED, SHE GETS 70 BILLION DOLLARS?

This is a fucking joke
yes

There are women out there who work full time as a turd baker, selling their literal shit to cucks and you are suprised by this?

Last edited:
yes

There are women out there who work full time as a turd baker, selling their literal shit to cucks and you are suprised by this?
I am surprised because I didn't know laws were this cucked. I knew everything else was though

I am surprised because I didn't know laws were this cucked. I knew everything else was though
In France it´s already illegal to not be a literal cuck. Paternity tests are against the law there.

In France it´s already illegal to not be a literal cuck. Paternity tests are against the law there.
Yeah but I don't think they changed the laws regarding divorce in the US anytime recently, did they? They were always cucked like this

Jeff should sue the bitch TBH NGL

I used to orbit this one bitch, let's call her Pancake Titties. She started talking to this other woman, and was super-impressed by her. This woman had: her own house, her own business, and was self-reliant.. basically she had $$$ . Pancake Titties felt this rich bitch was a real example of female empowerment - a woman who had worked herself up into a rich woman all by herself.

So I asked Pancake Titties, "How did this rich woman get her money?" "From her divorce." :feelstastyman:

What was worse is that I asked Pancake Titties to put in a good word for me; that I'd like to ask this rich woman out. Pancake Titties, my "friend", informs me that I was not good enough for richie bitch, and that richie bitch would laugh in my face if I asked her out.

Rich foids always inherit or marry money. Foids are fucking useless at moneymaxxing.

I don't care how much money you have, marriage without a pre-nup is dumb.

What a pathetic gender

they were married before amazon existed, in 1993, for all you retards who don't know what you're talking about.

They married only 6 month after they met

Im sorry, but she knew everything

And as you already knew it, divorces are asked by women 80% of times.

There was no love on their relationship.

She already has some high quality side dicks to ride, who on fucking earth will stay with a bald old manlet, now she has money and all she can ride those cocks in peace. You go gurl!!!

yes of course, she knew he would become the richest man in the world.

i don't care if there was love in the relationship or not, i'm just letting it be known that they were married before he founded amazon. at the time of their marriage, they worked together at the same hedge fund company. by the way people are calling him a cuck, it doesn't seem like they understand this.

yes she knew, at least he will become millionar
and divorcing a millionar guarantees you 500'000$, that's already a lot

and today young women know that the next top industry will be statistics or technologies, proof :
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...i67j0j0i10i67j0i30j0i8i30.Qzg8C0X2Zr8#imgrc=_

and she was only a low employee, he did 99% of the work, as all men do for their own firm

Crazy world we live in ...