Richest foid in the world earned title by taking money from a man

He should have her killed. He could probably have the world's best assassin take her out for a million or two.

Inceldo

Founder and only member of the Elite Truecel Corps
-
Normie cucks deserve to get divorce raped

I bet he thinks incels are misawgynist pigs

MGTOW is usually right about this kind of thing. You can't escape it. Even billionaires get fucked by divorce, considering that there are a whole industry making billions by exploiting failed marriages.

sounds like a classic joke at a standup or something

- did you hear about the wealthiest woman in the world?
- no, how did she do it?
- she divorced the wealthiest man in the world

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
Why did he not even try to fight against this. Does he think in his head that she deserves to have half of his money?

Do we seriously live in a world where a foid can just get bored and divorce, and also get half of a guy's wealth? I mean I would get that if she had a reason, like he was christ browning her (even though women like it, it is against the law), but FOR JUST GETTING BORED, SHE GETS 70 BILLION DOLLARS?

This is a fucking joke

Why did he not even try to fight against this. Does he think in his head that she deserves to have half of his money?

Do we seriously live in a world where a foid can just get bored and divorce, and also get half of a guy's wealth? I mean I would get that if she had a reason, like he was christ browning her (even though women like it, it is against the law), but FOR JUST GETTING BORED, SHE GETS 70 BILLION DOLLARS?

This is a fucking joke
yes

There are women out there who work full time as a turd baker, selling their literal shit to cucks and you are suprised by this?

Last edited:

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
In France it´s already illegal to not be a literal cuck. Paternity tests are against the law there.
Yeah but I don't think they changed the laws regarding divorce in the US anytime recently, did they? They were always cucked like this

Jeff should sue the bitch TBH NGL

I used to orbit this one bitch, let's call her Pancake Titties. She started talking to this other woman, and was super-impressed by her. This woman had: her own house, her own business, and was self-reliant.. basically she had $$$ . Pancake Titties felt this rich bitch was a real example of female empowerment - a woman who had worked herself up into a rich woman all by herself.

So I asked Pancake Titties, "How did this rich woman get her money?" "From her divorce." :feelstastyman:

What was worse is that I asked Pancake Titties to put in a good word for me; that I'd like to ask this rich woman out. Pancake Titties, my "friend", informs me that I was not good enough for richie bitch, and that richie bitch would laugh in my face if I asked her out.

they were married before amazon existed, in 1993, for all you retards who don't know what you're talking about.
They married only 6 month after they met

Im sorry, but she knew everything

And as you already knew it, divorces are asked by women 80% of times.

There was no love on their relationship.

They married only 6 month after they met

Im sorry, but she knew everything

And as you already knew it, divorces are asked by women 80% of times.

There was no love on their relationship.
yes of course, she knew he would become the richest man in the world.

i don't care if there was love in the relationship or not, i'm just letting it be known that they were married before he founded amazon. at the time of their marriage, they worked together at the same hedge fund company. by the way people are calling him a cuck, it doesn't seem like they understand this.

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
She already has some high quality side dicks to ride, who on fucking earth will stay with a bald old manlet, now she has money and all she can ride those cocks in peace. You go gurl!!!

yes of course, she knew he would become the richest man in the world.

i don't care if there was love in the relationship or not, i'm just letting it be known that they were married before he founded amazon. at the time of their marriage, they worked together at the same hedge fund company. by the way people are calling him a cuck, it doesn't seem like they understand this.
yes she knew, at least he will become millionar
and divorcing a millionar guarantees you 500'000$, that's already a lot

and today young women know that the next top industry will be statistics or technologies, proof :
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...i67j0j0i10i67j0i30j0i8i30.Qzg8C0X2Zr8#imgrc=_

and she was only a low employee, he did 99% of the work, as all men do for their own firm

yes she knew, at least he will become millionar
and divorcing a millionar guarantees you 500'000$, that's already a lot

and today young women know that the next top industry will be statistics or technologies, proof :
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...i67j0j0i10i67j0i30j0i8i30.Qzg8C0X2Zr8#imgrc=_

and she was only a low employee, he did 99% of the work, as all men do for their own firm
sure, but she would've cashed out a long time ago if it was purely for the money, unless she was waiting for the magical arbitrary number of 68.5 billion that she's getting now.

1993 isn't quite "today" either

sure, but she would've cashed out a long time ago if it was purely for the money, unless she was waiting for the magical arbitrary number of 68.5 billion that she's getting now.

1993 isn't quite "today" either
a lot of women want to divorce after 20-25 years
do you know why ?
because their children are now independant and can make their life
so women return back to their old habits : cock carrousel

that happened for one of my parents neighbour

and for all the cases lve seen, the ex husband rots alone while ex wife finds another dude less than 6 month after divorce, sometimes just a week later (if she planned everything)

dont be surprised if the CEOs ex wife will be kissing a guy in 2 month in Miami beach, photographied by paparazzis

Last edited:
a lot of women want to divorce after 20-25 years
do you know why ?
because their children are now independant and can make their life
so women return back to their old habits : cock carrousel

that happened for one of my parents neighbour

and for all the cases lve seen, the ex husband rots alone while ex wife finds another dude less than 6 month after divorce, sometimes just a week later (if she planned everything)

dont be surprised if the CEOs ex wife will be kissing a guy in 2 month in Miami beach, photographied by paparazzis
that's usually the way it goes. a girl will divorce and move onto another man that they were already looking at. anyway, she doesn't deserve any of his money whatsoever, but i don't think she's a complete gold digger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)