Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Richard Spencer: "I embrace the incel genocide"

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Audio (it begins around the 13:30 minute mark to the 20 minute mark)

At 16 minute mark he says he thinks the incel ideology is based on false ideas:
View: https://odysee.com/@Bardamu:f/RS-14Dec:c

View: https://twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/1474191900022394880?s=21

Last edited:
He would be one of the first to go then.

NSs/WNs and especially pagans are not rarely huge gynocentric cucks.

How do you pretend to survive in nature, Richard, if you are beaten up by an old cuck shiteater and doesn't even try to go after him
6423962A02D14157B11D6A066F944B1E

This is the guy who also rages at octoroons and came out of the closet as a homo through the smokescreen of describing a mushroom and swiss burger from "Five Guys"..

Delusional autist cant accept that he is apart of the bottom 80% of men

ur in here forever. so get comfortable

Who? And cringe

The only right winger that has incels backs is Nick Fuentes, and since he said that everyone turned on him

Stormfrontcels on suicide watch. :feelskek:.

Leftists are arguably just as "radicalized" as we are if they think that glorifying violence is okay in any aspect.

he looks like a failed chad

Richard Spencer is a fag, so it's not a surprise. Fags support feminism because they are cooperating with females to promote globohomo to all non-Chad males.

He's a POS and is actually a Bolshevik that likes Israel. He's clearly working for (((them))).

This is the guy who also rages at octoroons and came out of the closet as a homo through the smokescreen of describing a mushroom and swiss burger from "Five Guys"..
:lul:
No one on the far right has liked Richard Spencer since 2017. Dude is definitely a fed too.
Any famous political extremist is a fed tbh

RIchard Spencel lol

The left wing and right wing both hate incels
There are no allies for incels
Stormfrontcels won't even get support from their fellow WNs

The left wing and right wing both hate incels
There are no allies for incels
Stormfrontcels won't even get support from their fellow WNs
It's funny because as others mentioned (even Richard himself), the entire alt right movement at its beginning was almost entirely incel and other similar groups and outcasts

Without us they'd be no one.

he's suicidal then

he's a cumskin of course he doesn't like a situation that primarily afflicts ethnics

We have no friends. Leftis dont like us as well as far rights. Fuck them all, they are all simps

Lots of cope in this thread. He (had) has a wife and has children.

Last edited:
His wife left because he couldn't make her cum is what I heard
More cope. Just gossip. And again, he was able to get a wife and children in the first place. It's just sad to see incels cope by calling somehow who clearly has no issues with relationships and getting sex an incel.

incel haters are mostly incel tho

What a fucking tool. He lost on WN and became a disgraced clown. Plus, civilization is a revolt against nature. Rape is "natural" too. Is he calling for a return to that as well?

Dude must've been a pro nudist too

What I like about Richard Spencer is that he shows that incels have no allies anywhere. I was far-right for a long time but it's bluepilled to be politically active as an incel. We are on our own. But people here are brown and have an inferiority complex so they have to cry about Richard (a guy with a wife and kids) being an incel for some reason.

What I like about Richard Spencer is that he shows that incels have no allies anywhere. I was far-right for a long time but it's bluepilled to be politically active as an incel. We are on our own. But people here are brown and have an inferiority complex so they have to cry about Richard (a guy with a wife and kids) being an incel for some reason.

We must cultivate Chads who will lead society into instituting Incel Rights.

Being a nationalist but being aligned against incels of your own people is absurdity. The single most defining aspect of your beliefs, the appreciation for your people, you toss away if a roastie doesn't get her coochie wet for your fellow countryman? What a tool.

Being a nationalist but being aligned against incels of your own people is absurdity. The single most defining aspect of your beliefs, the appreciation for your people, you toss away if a roastie doesn't get her coochie wet for your fellow countryman? What a tool.

Audio (it begins around the 13:30 minute mark to the 20 minute mark)

At 16 minute mark he says he thinks the incel ideology is based on false ideas:
View: https://odysee.com/@Bardamu:f/RS-14Dec:c

View: https://twitter.com/richardbspencer/status/1474191900022394880?s=21

View attachment 552716

There's no incel ideology, far as I know.

It's just a collection of hurt people trying to understand and overcome what's making life hard.

Within that there's a lot of diversity

And at the same time some stormfrontcucks still cope with "muh far right will help incels" :feelsclown::feelskek:
I've always said that incels have no allies and all sides hate us but no one seems to listen
Jfl

Bear in mind Spencer has been saying strange things for years. Maybe he's compromised or something.

I'll watch this soon or at least the first half an hour and then give my thoughts :)

Nick Fuentes is a better choice these days I think.

OK I've listened to that segment of it now.

I'm not sure why he's implying that traditional society was bad in some way just because rich people had more children than poor people or because healthcare wasn't as good or the welfare state wasn't as large.

I mean... surely it's best to still have a partner even if you might not be able to afford many children.

Healthcare and welfare... the former just improves over time naturally due to technology and scientific research, the latter... well, it can be built up if desired.

The point at the end about rich people sometimes moving down into lower classes in society... I mean, of course... not everyone born to a rich family will be successful themselves. Some will, some won't. And some of course might desire a different kind of life and that's OK too.

I guess the essential skill if you're part of a rich family is knowing how to manage money. Investing it properly and things like that, and not just throwing it away.

He's a cuck and an idiot.

Never gonna happen and theres nothing natural in feminism
No one on the far right has liked Richard Spencer since 2017. Dude is definitely a fed too.
Tbh and my English inst perfect but from what I understand in the text he's supporting feminism? what kind of far right is this? Lol

Anything that ends this life for me is fine. Covid or incel genocide or whatever. I can't rope because it is a major sin.

If I manage to be financially successful I will start an incel party in my country

Spencer is a LARPer

OK I've listened to that segment of it now.

I'm not sure why he's implying that traditional society was bad in some way just because rich people had more children than poor people or because healthcare wasn't as good or the welfare state wasn't as large.

I mean... surely it's best to still have a partner even if you might not be able to afford many children.

Healthcare and welfare... the former just improves over time naturally due to technology and scientific research, the latter... well, it can be built up if desired.

The point at the end about rich people sometimes moving down into lower classes in society... I mean, of course... not everyone born to a rich family will be successful themselves. Some will, some won't. And some of course might desire a different kind of life and that's OK too.

I guess the essential skill if you're part of a rich family is knowing how to manage money. Investing it properly and things like that, and not just throwing it away.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back