Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rich women don't even bother "having" babies anymore, they just hire surrogates

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
I guess I'm behind on the news. But Amber Heard recently "had" a baby.

209886339 122458230041217 476764977127285530 n

Except she didn't actually have this baby. She got it delivered. She didn't even get pregnant. She got one of her eggs fertilized in a lab (unknown sperm donor), and then she hired some poor woman to carry the baby to term for her. And then 9 months later, Amber Heard received delivery of her mail order custom baby.

No swollen stomach. No C-section scar. No sore back, and messed up body. Vagina still in tact.

This is the future of motherhood. Who even needs a father anymore? Just buy high quality sperm that match your specifications (over 6 feet tall, handsome, good teeth, athletic), and then hire women in poverty to do all the hard work of carrying the child. Whores can just use Instagram and OnlyFans to attain wealth and proceed with single motherhood and then after receiving the baby they can turn their Instagram into a maternity advertising platform.

Having a baby is like an Amazon delivery service away now.

that's cowardly and a waste of her top .00001 % Stacy genes that she should have spread.

FUCK I really need to read before writing. I almost thought she didn't use her eggs for some reason

Last edited:
So even God's curse on Eve for the Original Sin is invalidated by technology.

soys be like:
mail order bride :feelsree::reeeeee:

mail order baby :feelsYall::feelsokman:

This is some kind of futuristic dystopia type of shit. Does she even get connected to the baby like a normal mother would?

why would they take the pain and reduce their looks by having a fat stomach. they dont want to be seen unattractive to chads. and foids do hysrectomy so that they dont get preg and let chads pump and dump while also letting simps pay for her.
that's cowardly and a waste of her top .00001 % Stacy genes that she should have spread.

FUCK I really need to read before writing. I almost thought she didn't use her eggs for some reason
stacys know they are stacy so they will never waste her genes. only high iq people who are concerened and care for children will stop themself from procreating.
soys be like:
mail order bride :feelsree::reeeeee:

mail order baby :feelsYall::feelsokman:
:soy: Yay. i am a father

Last edited:
I actually find this based. Because of technologically and economics, women's value has significally dropped since feminism for men. Literally everything used to do for the family has been replaced except for one thing only, reproduction. With the acceptance of surrogation (and eventually artificial wombs) men will never have plea to women again, creating an actual equal society and no more simping!

All paid for by the (((government))) because motherhood is a right that should be provided to foids for free no matter her genetics.

I actually find this based. Because of technologically and economics, women's value has significally dropped since feminism for men. Literally everything used to do for the family has been replaced except for one thing only, reproduction. With the acceptance of surrogation (and eventually artificial wombs) men will never have plea to women again, creating an actual equal society and no more simping!
Artificial wombs won't benefit men though. They will benefit rich whores like Amber Heard who won't have to hire women in poverty to carry the baby around.

It's not like men are going to buy eggs from women, and use an artificial womb to store the baby until birth, and then raise the baby on their own. It's women that are going to be doing this, without husbands.

Without the need for men's sperm, or men to be around to help with chores, women will have absolutely literally 0 use for men. Good fucking luck getting laid in that kind of world.

Attachments

• 341E1BD2-030F-403B-B3D2-5D3C653161BB.gif
    341E1BD2-030F-403B-B3D2-5D3C653161BB.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
Womens privilege surpassed even God.

This would be only way for incels to have children, you must be rich though.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

i think artificial womb is the future.

arficial womb for sheep (or was it goat?) has already been made years ago. in theory there's little difference and can be done for humans

just like cloning. nowadays you can clone your cat, your dog, but humans, no. not coz tech, but coz America-cucks under George W. Bush pushed the United Nations to fucking ban human cloning worldwide :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i would fucking clone myself if that tech is allowed and raise my clone.
Don't tell anyone, you can techically create a clone today if you want one, but you need an incubator.
Artificial wombs won't benefit men though. They will benefit rich whores like Amber Heard who won't have to hire women in poverty to carry the baby around.

It's not like men are going to buy eggs from women, and use an artificial womb to store the baby until birth, and then raise the baby on their own. It's women that are going to be doing this, without husbands.
I fail to see why artificial wombs won't benefit men.
99% of men don't know you can do this, unlike women, so of course you haven't seen men doing this.
Without the need for men's sperm, or men to be around to help with chores, women will have absolutely literally 0 use for men. Good fucking luck getting laid in that kind of world.
Women still want men (chads) for social status & wealth (men don't get that from women or really care) which Amber Heard couldn't get. If you observe any project that involves competition between the sexes (women only vs men only), men unanimously outperform women in cooperation which is needed to maintain a society. A women only population will doom civilization that wouldn't be able create artificial sperm, ending the human race. Meanwhile men with sexbots and artificial wombs will thrive greatly until the universe grows cold.

Last edited:

Needing to cap technology at a 1970s/1980s levels makes more and more sense with each passing day.

Every fuck time! I keep informing you that researchers can create artificial eggs from stem cells, but you goddamn ignoring the facts!
That's irrelevant. My point was even with an artifical womb men are still not going to want to raise children by themselves. The artifical womb does not benefit men because they won't be using it anyways.

Meanwhile men with sexbots and artificial wombs will thrive greatly until the universe grows cold.
Men are already going extinct though. Soys are taking over, 15% of children are trans, and testosterone levels will be too low within 50 years to even create males. We'll be extinct probably 100 years after that when the last men die off, Children of Men style.

Men are already going extinct though. Soys are taking over, 15% of children are trans, and testosterone levels will be too low within 50 years to even create males. We'll be extinct probably 100 years after that when the last men die off, Children of Men style.
Even chads? What about the popularity of TRT and other methods to boost testosterone even in the background of declining T levels in the male population?

That's irrelevant. My point was even with an artifical womb men are still not going to want to raise children by themselves. The artifical womb does not benefit men because they won't be using it anyways.
Says who? Are the guys you're around that pozzed to not want a legacy? And again, in this scenario sexbots exist, once you have that, artificial wombs become a very viable option for guys, especially incels who are passed their 30's.
That's a white boy problem, not really anyone else's.

Last edited:
Even chads? What about the popularity of TRT and other methods to boost testosterone even in the background of declining T levels in the male population?
Average T levels are dropping for sure. And its because of pollution, and plastic, and microplastics in the water. Chad isn't immune to this stuff. So yeah I think Chad will also go extinct too.

Does she have milk in her tits?

One more point that takes me away from the Christian God

Does she have milk in her tits?
No. She didn't get pregnant, and she didn't grow the baby in her womb. She had some of her eggs removed, then artificially inseminated by a sperm donor, and then hired a woman to have the egg implanted in her. Then when the baby was born, Amber Heard showed up and took delivery of the baby. Amber gets a genetically pure child with none of the hard work.

Last edited:
Average T levels are dropping for sure. And its because of pollution, and plastic, and microplastics in the water. Chad isn't immune to this stuff. So yeah I think Chad will also go extinct too.
What about the idea of capping technology at 1970s/1980s levels at the maximum? Do you think that's a solution?

Or was the feminization from plastic occurring even then and you need to get technology to pre WW2 levels?

What about the idea of capping technology at 1970s/1980s levels at the maximum? Do you think that's a solution?

Or was the feminization from plastic occurring even then and you need to get technology to pre WW2 levels?
The introduction of plastics I think was one of the primary causes of testosterone decline. I don't really see an easy solution out of this other than to abolish all use of plastic and go back to metal, wood, and glass for all our household stuff.

Maybe with 3D printers we can get there, use them like Star Trek replicators. Instead of buying plastic things you just 3D print it at home out of metal or glass.

The introduction of plastics I think was one of the primary causes of testosterone decline. I don't really see an easy solution out of this other than to abolish all use of plastic and go back to metal, wood, and glass for all our household stuff.
"One word: plastics"
@Emba
Maybe with 3D printers we can get there, use them like Star Trek replicators. Instead of buying plastic things you just 3D print it at home out of metal or glass.
By that time you would have transitioned into a post scarcity economy with multiple copes and a set level of guaranteed minimum income. Wageslaving would be a thing of the past.

But the way the world is trending that will be for foids and chads only.

If equally applied though, that sort of world isn't expected to occur until the late 21st century.
Remember 3d printers? Those are the precursors to matter replicators. And they haven't really made a whole lot of progress. Otherwise you'd be reading and hearing about said progress ngl

"One word: plastics"
@Emba

By that time you would have transitioned into a post scarcity economy with multiple copes and a set level of guaranteed minimum income. Wageslaving would be a thing of the past.

But the way the world is trending that will be for foids and chads only.

If equally applied though, that sort of world isn't expected to occur until the late 21st century.
Remember 3d printers? Those are the precursors to matter replicators. And they haven't really made a whole lot of progress. Otherwise you'd be reading and hearing about said progress ngl
Prints me

No way. I recently got a little piece of something about the size of a keycap commerically 3D printed in steel. It cost only $17 and it turned out amazing. Once those machines get down in price you'd be able to print all kinds of stuff.

Whyte people shit
:feelsjuice:

No way. I recently got a little piece of something about the size of a keycap commerically 3D printed in steel. It cost only $17 and it turned out amazing. Once those machines get down in price you'd be able to print all kinds of stuff.
They've been saying that for years. So far all they've managed to do is make it easier to print separate components now and then but not make entire houses or buildings out of 3d printed parts. It must be too expensive at the moment and/or the technology hasn't progressed enough. I've heard more about drone taxis than 3d printers in futurology type news ngl
@Extra-Samsaric

They've been saying that for years. So far all they've managed to do is make it easier to print separate components now and then but not make entire houses or buildings out of 3d printed parts.
Yeah they are already making houses:

This company is 3D printing rockets:

Yeah they are already making houses:

This company is 3D printing rockets:

It hasn't been big news though. More just mundane talk of printing various components that previously were only be able to be put together on an assembly line tbh

Any application of transhumanist technology that can benefit incels will be immediately banned, this is not good news, it's just Stacies winning.

"Berggruen has two children, Olympia and Alexander, who were born from one egg-donor and two surrogates."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMFWVqQ_fqU

So the only guys willing to do surrogacy and raise children without mothers are fags?

what a garbage and cucked affirmation you were going to make there :feelsseriously:

Okay but she has to trust the mother won't drink, smoke, do drugs, and have a healthy life.