Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich people have drivers: to get their drunk ass home

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Chauffeurs
“oh what does that have to do with anything?”. Honestly with most jobs being in hospititity industry: a lot. So rich people will get hammered, they hit on bar staff or bitch at lowins at their country club, and then they got to get back home. But if they get dui 3k. Large part of world economy is for creating spaces for rich elite folks to get sloshed, get all the money from them you can at their leisure. and get their drunk asses home.
So next time I’m setting at place of liquor hood, I realize that to logistically get foid home, I couldn’t get smashed. And that’s in addition to all the other shit against me. But a poor cel getting fucked up spenidng all the money on his credit card then getting stopped by police is fucked. So don’t do it. Get Uber or look like a peasant and walk. In any situation to deal with night life you try to lose inhibitions