Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rich people are degenerate cucks

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I hate most rich people.
These niggers are mostly globohomo cucks and can fix their whole looks with their money and do everything they want and normies will not do anything.
Rich people even know how to tame the (((leftists))) with just putting gay flags on their logos and instantly these soys fall for it.
Fucking degenerate sloppy cunt fucking whores (in video game)

get what deserve
Rich people even know how to tame the (((leftists))) with just putting gay flags on their logos and instantly these soys fall for it.

Attachments

• 1646580488181.jpg
    1646580488181.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 1646955109528.jpg
    1646955109528.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 49
i wish I was rich

Extremely rich people are one of two things
1) Aristocrats with inherited assets (usually inbred, extremely delusional and absolutely not living in reality)
2) Psycopaths with no perspective as to what really matters.

The first is self explanatory. The second is explained by the decay of society, the rejection of spiritual progression in the name of endlessly chasing more wealth. Don't get me wrong, being marginally 'rich' is a good thing. Stability is good, economic freedom is good. It's those that dedicate their lives to climbing through corporate ranks and obtaining as much money as possible that are truly lost. Nothing is ever enough for them. They could have enough money to retire for ten lifetimes yet for some reason they would rather work 100hrs per week to add another zero to their net worth. They are lost. No wonder they are also degenerates, considering they have no value in spirituality and only focus on the insane desire for physical satiation. Aristocrats are also degens because of aformentioned inbreeding but also the cut off from reality warps their minds and turns them insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back