Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rich Chad going to prison to 24 years for street racing

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

A rich Chad got sentenced to 24 year in prison for street racing a V8 Mustang that he got when he was 18 and killing a woman and baby. Serves him right and good riddance.

Last edited:
Hope he likes choccolate

damn. he'll be out in his mid 40's

Dumbass. If he was a minority though, he would've gotten life

He killed a foid

Can’t hurt m’lady
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i think chad-lite at best and btw if he wasn`t chad-lite he would take the maximum sentence

typical mustang driver lmao :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

He's gonna get love letters in prison.

foids will band together money to bail him out, then fuck him

He has those "eyes"

He has those "eyes"
Images 18

tfw no crazy obsessive girlfriend:feelsbadman:

He'll either become a nazi or a cum bucket.

I hope she was white. Three for one combo if she was. (If she was white baby prob was too)

He goes to jail and she dies. Win in my book

20210122 185144

I hope she was white. Three for one combo if she was. (If she was white baby prob was too)

He goes to jail and she dies. Win in my book

View attachment 441022
i don't hate all cumskins, simply because im intelligent enough to know there are people who have cumskin and happen to be good people, as is the case in any race of human.

In the end, i really don't have any morals to uphold when it comes to race or people, because im not even human.
Images 19

Even in jail he will keep slaying jfl

I feel bad for her husband. That guy is a legit incel who scored a nice lady and now he is all alone. Unless she was cucking him and it is Chads child

Just for driving a Mustang alone he deserves death, I hope some inmate slowly provides it to him in during his last year inside.

Tyrones cellmates gonna love him a lot:feelsohh::feelskek:
Just for driving a Mustang alone he deserves death, I hope some inmate slowly provides it to him in during his last year inside.

:feelshaha:

this is why even though I carmaxx for a fun cope, I only ever break traffic laws in situations where nobody can get hurt like empty stretches of highway in the middle of the night and even then, I do a few pulls for my own enjoyment. racing some retard that is going to put you into danger to protect his own ego is dangerous shit

if you get in any trouble at all while looking like you were racing, they are going to drop the hammer on you

this is why even though I carmaxx for a fun cope, I only ever break traffic laws in situations where nobody can get hurt like empty stretches of highway in the middle of the night and even then, I do a few pulls for my own enjoyment. racing some retard that is going to put you into danger to protect his own ego is dangerous shit

if you get in any trouble at all while looking like you were racing, they are going to drop the hammer on you
The funny thing is he was racing a Nissan Altima. What a waste of time.

The funny thing is he was racing a Nissan Altima. What a waste of time.
what a joke, rich faggot retard chad trying to mog someone in an economy box this is exactly why I built the car I did, dog shit moves and makes chad seethe

What's more infuriating is that those nigger foids only got a few years for intentionally killing a taxi driver while stealing his car.

I've thought a lot about that kind of shit, street racing is so incredibly risky because of task saturation. During normal driving, you have to:
1. Control your car
2. Check traffic
3. Watch out for dangerous corners.

While speeding, you have to:
1. Control your car, which takes more concentration due to higher speed
2. Check traffic, which doesn't expect you to speed
3. Watch out for dangerous corners, but more corners are dangerous now due to higher speed
4. Watch out for cops and speed traps
Which is still manageable, but

while racing another driver, you have to:
3. Watch out for dangerous corners, but more corners are dangerous now due to higher speed
5. Watch your opponent, who may be anywhere around you, in front of you or whatever.
During a race, you will be preoccupied with your opponent, trying to keep up with him, trying to overtake, whatever, you need to win, so you forget all the other, important tasks, leading to spectacular crashes.

Task saturation is a killer and has brought countless private pilots to an early grave. I don't get why this isn't part of the driver's license, because it has killed many more drivers. I guess it's more profitable when you can punish people for fucking up.

Of course, the only time I ever break the speed limit is in GTA.

I've thought a lot about that kind of shit, street racing is so incredibly risky because of task saturation. During normal driving, you have to:
1. Control your car
2. Check traffic
3. Watch out for dangerous corners.

While speeding, you have to:
Which is still manageable, but

while racing another driver, you have to:
5. Watch your opponent, who may be anywhere around you, in front of you or whatever.
During a race, you will be preoccupied with your opponent, trying to keep up with him, trying to overtake, whatever, you need to win, so you forget all the other, important tasks, leading to spectacular crashes.

Task saturation is a killer and has brought countless private pilots to an early grave. I don't get why this isn't part of the driver's license, because it has killed many more drivers. I guess it's more profitable when you can punish people for fucking up.

Of course, the only time I ever break the speed limit is in GTA.
And that's all while assuming your opponent isn't a sore loser that's going to swerve at you, enter your lane, cut you off, brake check you, throw things at you, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back