Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rich arabs are hypocrites

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
JFL at these cunt arabs. These mother fucking rich arabs are in all the high end london clubs drinking and spending £10000s. Smoking and drinking, occasionally banging girls.

Muh Allah

JFL at these cunt arabs. These mother fucking rich arabs are in all the high end london clubs drinking and spending £10000s. Smoking and drinking, occasionally banging girls.

Muh Allah

I fucking hate those rich golf Arabs, never seen more degenerates than those guys.

Muslims in general are fucking hypocrites.

I never understood it.

jfl at being a sand nigger and not rich.

Seems like all cope

Rich Arabs don't have to deluded themselves into thinking that they will get 72 virgins after dying for allah. They are getting their 72 virgins right here on Earth.

Those rich arabs has nothing to do with islam. they don't have anything with any religion.

agr
Rich Arabs don't have to deluded themselves into thinking that they will get 72 virgins after dying for allah. They are getting their 72 virgins right here on Earth.
agreed. thier life is already heaven

Muh Allah

There's many stories of rich Arabs hosting gay sex parties and shit all the time. Yet they keep their people oppressed.

Religion is just a means to control the population

High IQ business model would be to do those car coatings / polyurethane wraps that go over cars to protect the paintwork. Then go around London during the summer keying the cunts cars, whilst leaving a leaflet for your services posted nearby :feelsthink:

I hate rich people in general tbh.

Not all of them, just most of them.