Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rich 45 yr old white Stacy charged with child sex abuse after fucking 14 yr old Chad

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

would u smash if you were 14?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://nypost.com/2022/06/30/heiress-charged-for-sex-with-14-year-old-4-times-in-one-day/

jfl 14 yr old Chads are literally fucking millionaire Stacies! You know what I was doing when I was 14? Reading stupid worthless books and doing shitty math problems in a FUCKING homeless shelter! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: While 14 year old Chads are LITERALLY fucking millionaire Stacies!

Imo the 14 year old should also be jailed for being a rapist and sent to jail for 30 years. It is not fair that he gets sex and no punishment :reeeeee::reeeeee: :reeeeee:

if the sexes were reversed the man would get 5 life sentences

I told you niggas if you are KHHV over the age of 14 it’s fucking ovER for you, chads are having sex parties with stacies at that age and normies at least had a kiss or two and made out with a toilet, jfl at “you can be incel only after 21/25/30:soy:” low iq:bluepill: cope, PURE FUCKING NONSENSE :society:
Chads are literally fucking hot millionaire Stacies at FUCKING 14. You can't even make this shit up. Just fucking lol at this planet.

lock the whore up for life with no option of parole, it's only fair and right thing to do :reeeeee::society:

that's a stacy since when?even backhome she is your local divorced mom with two kids in her 40s. i imagine the guy must have been decent looking though.at that age kids will fuck anything so not surprised.

Btw gay and volcel If you wouldn't smash if you were 14. :lul:

that's a stacy since when?even backhome she is your local divorced mom with two kids in her 40s. i imagine the guy must have been decent looking though.at that age kids will fuck anything so not surprised.
She is Stacy compared to most women. Maybe Stacylite or high tier Becky If compared to models. But even then significantly better looking than average foid.

She is Stacy compared to most women. Maybe Stacylite or high tier Becky If compared to models. But even then significantly better looking than average foid.
she is stacy in indian maybe lol.dude there are like a million women who look like that in medland and in brazil.literally millions of them.she is nothing special.she is a bit more "exotic" i guess,if you aren't used to seeing that kind of women but she is a nothing in the countries i mentioned.

the only good thing about her is that she is skinny.i suppose her skin is quite decent for a 45 year old but then again nothing out of this world.

:fuk: why this couldnt be us