Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ricemilkcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date

do you drink rice milk?

• never heard of it

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • yes

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • no

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 18515

-
does anyone here drink rice milk?

Attachments

• last ned (1).jpg
    last ned (1).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 28
i know it exist but never tried is it good? :feelstrash:

I might have tried it, think its ok. I dont consume it regularly though

Many people use rice milk or drink for a variety of reasons, including those who are lactose intolerant. I use Rice Dream Rice Drink for medical reasons and actually have gotten to like it. When I first tried it out I could smell a very light "rice" smell, but when I use it on my oatmeal or cereal I can hardly tell the difference from 2% milk. I'm just happy that there is an alternative to milk on the market.

Because I don't use a lot of it, I opted for the 32 fl oz (1QT) 946mL containers this time around as it only stays fresh for 7 to 10 days after opening. If I used more I'd get the 64 fl oz rice dream rice drink, also sold on Amazon. These do come in the aseptic boxes, which should last up to a year, but the expiration date on mine was ten months out. No problem for me, but a heads up for those who like to stock up.

The cost is higher, but I don't have to travel to get it. My only problem with shipping is whomever is the shipper tossed the box so hard that three of the plastic tops were dislodged. The seals were intact, but I simply refrigerated and used these first. The box they came in was actually difficult to get into as they were so well packed. Prime shipping may be the issue here because they have to move the product (I'm not close to a warehouse). I'm giving my rating on the Rice Dream, not the shipping as that was less than ideal. Convenience is great and I'm happy with that. I put an abbreviated list of nutritional and ingredients from a box.

Rice Dream "Milkshake"

1/2 cup Rice Dream (Original, Enriched)

1 cup Rice Dream frozen dessert flavor of your choice

In a blender, whip all ingredients, adding more frozen dessert if a thicker shake is desired. Or, pour beverage into a tall glass, add frozen dessert several large spoonfuls at a time, and stir briskly. Add more frozen dessert until desired consistency is reached.

NUTRITION FACTS:

Serving Size: 2 cup, 8 fl oz (240ml.)

Calories 120

Total Fat: 2.5g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g

Cholesterol 0mg

Sodium 100mg

Total Carbohydrate 23g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 10g

INGREDIENTS:

Filtered water, organic brown rice (partially milled), organic expeller pressed safflower and/or canola oil, tricalcium phosphate, sea salt, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D2, vitamin B12.

an abomination tbh, you're supposed to boil rice in milk and that's it

My dad bought it once I think nad it wasn't that bad imho, if I remember correctly.

No, currently I am drinking some biological milk with 3,8% of fat.

Quit shilling your alt soy products larper

Many people use rice milk or drink for a variety of reasons, including those who are lactose intolerant. I use Rice Dream Rice Drink for medical reasons and actually have gotten to like it. When I first tried it out I could smell a very light "rice" smell, but when I use it on my oatmeal or cereal I can hardly tell the difference from 2% milk. I'm just happy that there is an alternative to milk on the market.

Because I don't use a lot of it, I opted for the 32 fl oz (1QT) 946mL containers this time around as it only stays fresh for 7 to 10 days after opening. If I used more I'd get the 64 fl oz rice dream rice drink, also sold on Amazon. These do come in the aseptic boxes, which should last up to a year, but the expiration date on mine was ten months out. No problem for me, but a heads up for those who like to stock up.

The cost is higher, but I don't have to travel to get it. My only problem with shipping is whomever is the shipper tossed the box so hard that three of the plastic tops were dislodged. The seals were intact, but I simply refrigerated and used these first. The box they came in was actually difficult to get into as they were so well packed. Prime shipping may be the issue here because they have to move the product (I'm not close to a warehouse). I'm giving my rating on the Rice Dream, not the shipping as that was less than ideal. Convenience is great and I'm happy with that. I put an abbreviated list of nutritional and ingredients from a box.

Nah I drink chocolate milk only

I don't drink milk. It comes from foid animals so that's cucked.

Never heard of it, and would not drink it.

I first thought ricemilkcels were hapas btw ngl.

No man I only drink this.

anything other than normal and chocolate is disgusting

It may as well be soy milk tbh.