Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricemen coping

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Jesus Christ why can't these people use their brains and get over this shit.

3 subhuman ricemen and a subhuman curry, talking about how Asians aren't sexy because of media representation.

Ffs Asian men are not sexy because of NEUTONY (ricemen) or non-aryan lack of harmony (curry).

That's 90% of it, 10% of it is cultural shit

View: https://youtu.be/-WZVerBzPXQ

The rice and curry are at least smarter than your typical riceman who thinks John Abraham, Roshan, Lee byung Hun are gonna save them, they clearly say these guys do nothing to improve my quality of life as an average looking Asian

Last edited:
The first Hollywood sex symbol was an Asian man.... goes to show how powerful the entertainment industry is. They ensured that black men would compete with white men.

The first Hollywood sex symbol was an Asian man.... goes to show how powerful the entertainment industry is. They ensured that black men would compete with white men.
fr?
At 1:57 he says that asian men have to be either super masculine, or specifically feminine. And he says that's not the case for whites.

WHICH IS BS!

MEN NOWADAYS ARE EXPECTED TO BE GYMMAXXED CHADS! OR PRETTY BOYS!

fr?
At 1:57 he says that asian men have to be either super masculine, or specifically feminine. And he says that's not the case for whites.

WHICH IS BS!

MEN NOWADAYS ARE EXPECTED TO BE GYMMAXXED CHADS! OR PRETTY BOYS!
Yeah bro, look it up. I didn't know it either until somebody here mentioned it, I think it was @riceronicel. He's gone though, not sure if LARP or actually roped, I hope it was LARP because I liked the guy a lot.

Maybe, just maybe, people find epicanthic folds unattractive because of how they are one of the distinguishing features of chromosomal anomalies like Down syndrome ? Maybe their prevalence in Asian populations is the sign of the dominance of cultural norms for mating (like arranged marriages and patriarchy) over simple sexual selection ?

Sessue Hayakawa
Yeah bro, look it up. I didn't know it either until somebody here mentioned it, I think it was @riceronicel. He's gone though, not sure if LARP or actually roped, I hope it was LARP because I liked the guy a lot.
Sessue Hayakawa, a literal CHANG

Maybe, just maybe, people find epicanthic folds unattractive because of how they are one of the distinguishing features of chromosomal anomalies like Down syndrome ? Maybe their prevalence in Asian populations is the sign of the dominance of cultural norms for mating (like arranged marriages and patriarchy) over simple sexual selection ?
I find epicanthic folds attractive af though. Likewise, the flat nose.

Also, but those features can be seen universally among ALL ethnicities. Specially epicanthic folds.

Jesus Christ why can't these people use their brains and get over this shit.

3 subhuman ricemen and a subhuman curry, talking about how Asians aren't sexy because of media representation.

Ffs Asian men are not sexy because of NEUTONY (ricemen) or non-aryan lack of harmony (curry).

That's 90% of it, 10% of it is cultural shit

View: https://youtu.be/-WZVerBzPXQ

The rice and curry are at least smarter than your typical riceman who thinks John Abraham, Roshan, Lee byung Hun are gonna save them, they clearly say these guys do nothing to improve my quality of life as an average looking Asian

All kind of redundant. Women find 99% of men ugly as dog shit anyway. Only chads are sexy.

The funniest thing is how they always use these roidmaxxed Changs as thumbnails when there's easily 100 times as many whites who look like that than Asians. I have personally never ever seen an Asian male with a face and body like that in real life.

JBA Bro!