Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Riceman gets cucked by Tyrone

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

ezgif-7-d8a9350b3e24.gif

YOUR SMV IS ZERO

@Capable_Onion's POV: You just came across r/TurboChangs and Just Be Asian and now you make fun of ricecels so you don't drive yourself to suicide.

@Capable_Onion's POV: You just came across r/TurboChangs and Just Be Asian and now you make fun of ricecels so you don't drive yourself to suicide.
I'm not making fun of them I'M BLACKPILLING THEM :blackpill:

Bro, you need to stop. i feel like you're gonna die of madness one of these days. :feelsrope:

My daily dose of blacked.com

Bro, you need to stop. i feel like you're gonna die of madness one of these days. :feelsrope:
Give me a break, if you actually think that noodlefoids are "loyal" to these men then you're kidding yourself

@r/TurboChangs gtfih

If he was white, they wouldn't give two shits :feelskek:

[UWSL]The black boyfriend went home in economy class and was laughed at by his rivals.[/UWSL]

:lul::lul::lul:

This is just some shitty cdrama with a nigger thrown in for muh diversity.

:lul::lul::lul:

This is just some shitty cdrama with a nigger thrown in for muh diversity.
It weirds me out tbh, because the chinese are the last people I'd expect to make a show like this, since they're racist

It seems like their government has some kind of weird agenda when it comes to blacks

It seems like their government has some kind of weird agenda when it comes to blacks
They still pretend they're communists, so they have to keep up the anti-racist anti-imperialist charade. Same reason why they let so many Africans into their country in the first place.

They still pretend they're communists, so they have to keep up the anti-racist anti-imperialist charade. Same reason why they let so many Africans into their country in the first place.
That doesn't explain what's going on in Shandong, they give blacks free education and encourage them to fuck their women

That doesn't explain what's going on in Shandong, they give blacks free education and encourage them to fuck their women
Most of the niggers there are sons of African leaders or diplomats, they're just trying to curry favor with them while screwing their own ricecel population over.

Most of the niggers there are sons of African leaders or diplomats, they're just trying to curry favor with them while screwing their own ricecel population over.
"A few days ago, the news that Shandong University publicly recruited students for international students spread all over the Internet, causing waves. Netizens began to pick up the entire content of the news. It is said that the recruitment news is an official document issued by Shandong University."

False, I posted a thread about the article posted in 2019 and it says that the school is public

Rice are the ones coping, they think that there women would stay with them no matter what
Ricemen knows full well that noodlewhores are repulsed by niggers.

Ricemen knows full well that noodlewhores are repulsed by their own men
Fixed that for you

Wake up call: If a noodle had to pick between a 6ft tall tyrone and a manlet ricecel, she's not gonna pick the ricecel

Fixed that for you

Wake up call: If a noodle had to pick between a 6ft tall tyrone and a manlet ricecel, she's not gonna pick the ricecel
:feelsseriously:

Chang vs Tyrone = Chang wins. Average cumskin vs Chang + Tyrone = cumskin wins.

Chang vs Tyrone = Chang wins. Average cumskin vs Chang + Tyrone = cumskin wins.
Keep coping, Changs are very few and far between, the average ricecel is a small dicked manlet

Keep coping, Changs are very few and far between, the average ricecel is a small dicked manlet
And the average nigger is a flat-nosed ape with baboon lips :feelsseriously:

The same reason noodlewhores go for cumskins (blond hair, blue eyes, white skin, chiseled face, straight nose) is why they don't go for blacks. The only thing you're right on is that ugly nigger is better than ugly ricecel because of BBC halo.

And the average nigger is a flat-nosed ape with baboon lips :feelsseriously:

The same reason noodlewhores go for cumskins (blond hair, blue eyes, white skin, chiseled face, straight nose) is why they don't go for blacks. The only thing you're right on is that ugly nigger is better than ugly ricecel because of BBC halo.
iu
iu

So you're telling me that between these two average guys, the noodle would pick the asian over the black male

iu
iu

So you're telling me that between these two average guys, the noodle would pick the asian over the black male
The average noodle doesn't even go near black men. It's only a tiny minority that care about dick size more than looks :feelskek:

They both look like betabuxx only material. But realistically, if the black male actually has a BBC he has an advantage. Otherwise the riceman mogs.

Last edited:
The average noodle doesn't even go near black men. It's only a tiny minority that care about dick size more than looks :feelskek:

Realistically, if the black male actually has a BBC he has an advantage. Otherwise the riceman mogs.
Let's be real Ricemen are short, nerdy, and are dicklets

Assuming they have the same financial status I don't know why the noodle would consider the ricecel, since 50% of them are 5'4 and the average black man is 5'9

JFL a noodlewhore would pick a normie gook over a Tyrone any day of the week.

Let's be real Ricemen are short, nerdy, and are dicklets

Assuming they have the same financial status I don't know why the noodle would consider the ricecel, since 50% of them are 5'4 and the average black man is 5'9
Average height in East Asia is 5'7.

JFL a noodlewhore would pick a normie gook over a Tyrone any day of the week.
iu

5'4 3 inch dicklet? you've gotta be kidding me
Average height in East Asia is 5'7.
That's not the average for asian men world wide

main-qimg-11f1f696b530d416dbf4b4c1e4ca159b

The 50th percentile of Asian male is 164 cm which is just a bit more 5 feet 4 inches.

iu

The 50th percentile of Asian male is 164 cm which is just a bit more 5 feet 4 inches.
Nigger IQ post

iu

Because "Asian" in the US includes curries, polynesians and jungle gooks. Japan is the shortest country in East Asia and has average height of 171cm.

Because I posted a statistic?
Because your nigger brain fails to comprehend that height statistics include boomers. In my country (Germany), the average height is roughly 175cm, which is actually accurate. However, the average height in my age group is 181cm, which basically means that I heightmog boomers, but not other men in my age group. Foids don't give a fuck, if you heightmog 70yo old men. :feelskek:
Free college in China? Not for you because you're retarded. :feelskek:

Because your nigger brain fails to comprehend that height statistics include boomers. In my country (Germany), the average height is roughly 175cm, which is actually accurate. However, the average height in my age group is 181cm, which basically means that I heightmog boomers, but not other men in my age group. Foids don't give a fuck, if you heightmog 70yo old men. :feelskek:
Free college in China? Not for you because you're retarded. :feelskek:
Why should it matter?, your height would stay the same during your entire lifespan wouldn't it?
Because "Asian" in the US includes curries, polynesians and jungle gooks. Japan is the shortest country in East Asia and has average height of 171cm.
I can see curries and polynesian's but by would you not include SEA?

Why should it matter?, your height would stay the same during your entire lifespan wouldn't it?
That's why you don't have a job:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Because you're actually retarded:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's why you don't have a job:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Because you're actually retarded:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you can't prove me wrong then don't debate with me

Saying "you're retarded" is far from a real argument

If you can't prove me wrong then don't debate with me

Saying "you're retarded" is far from a real argument
Anybody who is reading your responses is probably laughing his ass off right now (at your expense):feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@WØLF Now we know why doesn't have a job:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Racial fetishism. Nothing more. It's a disgrace to Black incels.

According to nbc news it only decreases by 1.2 to 1.5 inches, so maybe the average would be 5'5 according to your logic?
Older generations were shorter to begin with, you brainlet. In the 1980s (in Germany) the average height for a 19yo male was 175cm, in 2019 the average height for a 19yo male was 181cm. This trend can be observed in most countries (including Japan/SK/China). They don't measure people's height for those statistics, they look at their IDs or driver's license. The average height increased with each generation because tallfags have more children than manlets. It doesn't have anything to do with decreasing height as you get older. Holy shit, you're a turbobrainlet.

In the 1980s (in Germany) the average height for a 19yo male was 175cm, in 2019 the average height for a 19yo male was 181cm

They increased by 6cm, very impressive

that would mean that you would go from 5'4 to 5'6

At some point you have to realize that I'm giving you the edge here, even if none of what your saying applies to asia (using german statistics to compare manlet asians)

Last edited:

They increased by 6cm, very impressive

that would mean that you would go from 5'4 to 5'6

Yeah, but so does the entire height spectrum. We are talking about averages, which are by default insufficient for holes nowadays. It's not uncommon to see 190cm heightmoggers every single day in Germany. The average height in China for 19yo males is roughly 175cm, so effectively 20% of all males in that age group are 181+cm tall. Keep in mind that there's a huge surplus of men in China, so chinkwhores have an unlimited tallfag buffet. Check out my thread:
https://incels.is/threads/6-is-the-new-king-of-the-manlets.314248/

Btw, you literally post screenshots from a Chinkdrama to prove your point. @Wizard32 seems like a normal person compared to you.

Yeah, but so does the entire height spectrum. We are talking about averages, which are by default insufficient for holes nowadays. It's not uncommon to see 190cm heightmoggers every single day in Germany. The average height in China for 19yo males is roughly 175cm, so effectively 20% of all males in that age group are 181+cm tall. Keep in mind that there's a huge surplus of men in China, so chinkwhores have an unlimited tallfag buffet. Check out my thread:
https://incels.is/threads/6-is-the-new-king-of-the-manlets.314248/

Btw, you literally post screenshots from a Chinkdrama to prove your point. @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/7/7716.jpg?1630733087 [/UWSL]@Wizard32 seems like a normal person compared to you.

The argument was the average asian male vs the average black male and the average asian male is 5'4

I never specified which country he was from, I was just talking about asian men in general

The argument was the average asian male vs the average black male and the average asian male is 5'4

I never specified which country he was from, I was just talking about asian men in general
UYqOb8uh

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Anyway, your height?
Did you know there are 118 ridges on the side of a dime?

There are also 119 ridges on the side of a quarter, 150 on the side of a half dollar, and 198 on a dollar coin. :feelswhere:

Did you know there are 118 ridges on the side of a dime?

There are also 119 ridges on the side of a quarter, 150 on the side of a half dollar, and 198 on a dollar coin. :feelswhere:
UYqOb8uh