Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecuck tries to prepare his sons for inceldom

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1bboh8m/advice_i_was_planning_to_give_my_two_asian_boys/

Life’s not fair. You might have to work twice at hard and accomplish three times as much to get the same consideration as the next white guy.

You will always be a subhuman :incel:

But don't worry just

level yourself up

and

work on being more interesting - maybe it’s bird watching or making kombucha or foraging for mushrooms

Go to

Comic conventions. Yoga classes. Church with Asians.

Also

Society has painted a stereotype of Asian males as effeminate, submissive and emasculanated. Unfortunately, that is how society sees you, but it does not have to be the way that you see yourself.

learn from currycels and see yourself as :chad: while you are :incel:

@pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @starcrapoo average clueless ricecuck father :feelshaha:

If he really cared about his rice sons, he should never even have thought about reproducing with his rice DNA. Ofc there still are 50% chance of getting noodlewhore daughter, but they will grow up to be BWC onry skets so whatever it is so fucking ovER.

Mindset matters

IT WAS EVIL TO BREED CHINKS IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU CHINK

If he really cared about his rice sons, he should never even have thought about reproducing with his rice DNA.
If he was in Asia that would be ok but if he go West then he is retarded.

Still having a blackpilled parent is a blessing. He can looksmaxx them from very early age and this will help them a looooooooooooooooooooooot.

Even if he was in Asia, the result is still will be never so different jfl :feelskek: Local noodlewhores will do everything to get Biggu Whitu Cocku whilst rice normiecucks simp so fucking hard :soy:

Even if he was in Asia, the result is still will be never so different jfl :feelskek: Local noodlewhores will do everything to get Biggu Whitu Cocku whilst rice normiecucks simp so fucking hard :soy:
Yeah but it's a simple supply and demand issue. There will never be enough whitecels and foreigners in Asia to satisfy the demand so most asian whores have to get with asians.

i personally know two ricecels that went to see a psychiatrist. they didn't tell me but i found out through other avenues.

on top of that I've come across 3 ricecels around my age that mentioned jesus christ to me

they shilled that jesus christ stuff to me completely out of the blue.

I don't see that as a fuckin accident at all. I have never had anyone from any other demographic shill jesus christ to me in my life. never. I'm talking about just out of the blue. But I had three asian american men around my age that brought it up to me.

Asians already love to larp as white, who are we kidding?

They should learn from currycels and beat their women with sticks. I have seen multiple videos of Pajeets beating their women for acting up too much

i personally know two ricecels that went to see a psychiatrist. they didn't tell me but i found out through other avenues.

on top of that I've come across 3 ricecels around my age that mentioned jesus christ to me

they shilled that jesus christ stuff to me completely out of the blue.

I don't see that as a fuckin accident at all. I have never had anyone from any other demographic shill jesus christ to me in my life. never. I'm talking about just out of the blue. But I had three asian american men around my age that brought it up to me.
It's always so funnt when I see asians who christcuckmaxx, because you know damn well they are only doing that in a pathetic attempt to get closer to whiteness

IT WAS EVIL TO BREED CHINKS IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU CHINK
Why can't chinks just fuck off and go extinct already? Asian countries would benefit greatly from racemixing with any other race tbh

If he really cared about his rice sons, he should never even have thought about reproducing with his rice DNA. Ofc there still are 50% chance of getting noodlewhore daughter, but they will grow up to be BWC onry skets so whatever it is so fucking ovER.
But if Ricecels don't have kids the rice race will go extinct. How can anyone willfully extinguish their race ? Especially when ricemen produce 60% of the modern technology we use.

But if Ricecels don't have kids the rice race will go extinct. How can anyone willfully extinguish their race ? Especially when ricemen produce 60% of the modern technology we use.
The only technology man needs is a pick up truck and a shotgun, everything else, especially computers and the web, is bugman shit, not uncle Ted approved

This guy had no problem cucking white guys. Just work on your personality bro:

They will never go extinc. The china leaders will never do this .
Only European will go extinc

Why can't chinks just fuck off and go extinct already? Asian countries would benefit greatly from racemixing with any other race tbh
The Asian male experience is a nightmare globally; being in Asia doesn't stop it. The solution is fewer Asians, not extinction. In the West, Asians should withdraw entirely. There's no reason to stay in a country that hates you. In the East, Asians should stop overpopulating. Asia really is overcrowded compared to the West; less population would mean less competition, giving everyone more slack to innovate.

This will never happen, of course; instead, the circus of Asian parents cucking their offspring will continue.

born to be cucked, forced to rope :cryfeels:

Tbf i don't know what is the point of reproducing and keeping my bloodline, it is just a natural instinct. Nothing more and nothing less. Maybe because i'm an inkwell. Of course ricenormies would think the otherwise and will keep try to let their sons suffer in this clown world..

The Asian male experience is a nightmare globally; being in Asia doesn't stop it. The solution is fewer Asians, not extinction. In the West, Asians should withdraw entirely. There's no reason to stay in a country that hates you. In the East, Asians should stop overpopulating. Asia really is overcrowded compared to the West; less population would mean less competition, giving everyone more slack to innovate.

This will never happen, of course; instead, the circus of Asian parents cucking their offspring will continue.
I agree rice bro, applies to us curries too.

Tbf i don't know what is the point of reproducing and keeping my bloodline, it is just a natural instinct. Nothing more and nothing less. Maybe because i'm an inkwell. Of course ricenormies would think the otherwise and will keep try to let their sons suffer in this clown world..
You are intelligent as a rice, my curry and Rice friends always wanted their little of their own and traditionally forced by their parents to have children too. Which is brutal eventhough they don't want to, does that happen in your Korean culture too?. Fuck those parents mate.

Last edited:
You are intelligent as a rice, my curry and Rice friends always wanted their little of their own and traditionally forced by their parents to have children too. Which is brutal eventhough they don't want to, does that happen in your Korean culture too?. Fuck those parents mate.
Old people(in their 60s or 70s) always will ask "Are you married?" When you're in at least late 20s. They don't understand what's happening right now as almost all of them were married and started their family when they were in that age. Still most of normieniggers haven't ditched the dream of having happy family, marry with beautiful wife, etc.

fucking if I had noodle whore disgusting Asian daughter I would be fucking her every night!

His sons would be getting more pussy if they were Blasian

To be honest those are not bad life advices.

Sure it might sound depressing to tell that to your child. But to be honest these leftist cucks who would judge a man for blackpilling his kids, they have no problem if a black person tells their kids how America is raycist and how they have no chances in life. Even if that's a complete lie.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1bboh8m/advice_i_was_planning_to_give_my_two_asian_boys/

You will always be a subhuman :incel:

But don't worry just

and

Go to

Also

@pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @starcrapoo average clueless ricecuck father :feelshaha:

It should be a crime to reproduce Asian children in the West the only advice that would make sense in my opinion is go back to the land of their ancestors and Ascend with their own kind

This man is being a good father.

It is much better for the sons to hear about this from their father than from the kids at school, or to just look around and see that every Asian woman is with a white man, and all the hapa kids at school have white dads.

It is important for kids to know that their parents will support them.

This man is being a good father.

It is much better for the sons to hear about this from their father than from the kids at school, or to just look around and see that every Asian woman is with a white man, and all the hapa kids at school have white dads.

It is important for kids to know that their parents will support them.
Nah he's a cuck giving them the same platitudes soyciety does. Just work on your personality brooo :soy:

Nah he's a cuck giving them the same platitudes soyciety does. Just work on your personality brooo :soy:
I disagree. Mindset totally matters, as does having supportive parents who are supportive, rooting for you, and totally understand that you will face an uphill battle.

I see a lot of Asian men who could easily improve their appearances. Dress better! Comb your hair in a style besides just combing it straight over your forehead! This boy probably won't look like that.

I disagree. Mindset totally matters, as does having supportive parents who are supportive, rooting for you, and totally understand that you will face an uphill battle.

I see a lot of Asian men who could easily improve their appearances. Dress better! Comb your hair in a style besides just combing it straight over your forehead! This boy probably won't look like that.
Don't forget about getting surgery and blasting HGH.

Bro, they're Southeast Asian 5'4 manlets in a country of tall White men. Don't be deluded.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back