Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ricecels, what's the background for noodlewhores only dating white men?

Nigeria is controlled by blacks yet women their still bleach their skin. Funny how that works

japan is controlled by japanese yet they constantly perpetuate aryan features in anime characters. Funny how that works

saudis control arabia, yet many Gulf arabs have Ukrainian or Russian wives. Funny how that works

I don't deny that beauty values can change from time to time, but they are largely objective. Like 85% so.
Retard do you know how cultural exchange works

Right but what I’m trying to understand is why noodlewhores in particular are like that. Cumskin foids date men of every race despite being at the top of the hierarchy.

Both the title and what I quoted are wrong. White women exclude all men of color except the occasional BBC. Noodles will date browns, at least SEA women will, and many Chinese too will.

You just see what you want to see that's all.

On dating websites, local Mexican women treated me like utter garbage (I'm Arab). But the ones in America were nicer :feelsclown:. I'm guessing simply that WASPs (especially women) hate far more Latinas than Asians, so Latina women have to fallback on other races for dating because of all the hatred they get from Whites.

I find it so pathetic and disgusting to be self-hating and white worshiping.

I know right. Arab garbage trash sandwhores in France are exactly the same. They will fuck ANYTHING except their own men. Why do women have rights?