Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ricecels, what's the background for noodlewhores only dating white men?

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
Can someone explain to me the entire context and lead-up to this?

Look, as a Spic, I'm no stranger to our females preferring and drooling over white men and more specifically those within the ranges of HTN-GigaChad. Us Hispanic men also do prefer white women within those respective ranges.

Where it starts to get tricky for me is how noodlewhores in particular FULLY EXCLUDE any other race. Not just their own but also blacks and browns.

I can understand the preference itself, but for them it seems to go so far beyond that... like they can't even conceive of not dating a white man. Meanwhile, Hispanic women will still date, marry and raise a family with a brown and even dark brown man and vice versa. Both the fair-skinned and the dark-skinned ones.

So, I guess I have to ask ricecels here: why are your women so against their own race and why are white men so incredibly glorified as to not give any other race a chance even?

I can tell you that in California noodles in particular tend to be the bitchiest to me. Both the old and the young ones. I'll just be minding my business in the mall and on the off-chance I look their way for just one second they start acting all awkward and weird. The young ones are so stuck up as if they were all that or like they think I'm gonna try to flirt with them or something when I couldn't care less about them being near me, and the old ones (40-60) are always embittered and mad. They seriously need a good pull-down back to reality.

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven it's your cue.

why are your women so against their own race and why are white men so incredibly glorified as to not give any other race a chance even?
it's because they perceive nonwhite men as beneath them, and therefore would be dating/marrying down.

it's because they perceive nonwhite men as beneath them, and therefore would be dating/marrying down.
Particularly noodlewhores are near the top of the SMV hierarchy while Asian men are at the very bottom. Women never date down so since they're at the top they can only date the most attractive race of men, i.e. white. Other races don't have this problem since their genders are generally SMV matched. So while beanerfoids may date white men they will also consider latinos who are in the same SMV bracket as them.

Right but what I’m trying to understand is why noodlewhores in particular are like that. Cumskin foids date men of every race despite being at the top of the hierarchy.

Particularly noodlewhores are near the top of the SMV hierarchy while Asian men are at the very bottom. Women never date down so since they're at the top they can only date the most attractive race of men, i.e. white. Other races don't have this problem since their genders are generally SMV matched. So while beanerfoids may date white men they will also consider latinos who are in the same SMV bracket as them.
Wrong. Fair-skinned Hispanic foids still date dark brown men with notorious indigenous features. That doesn’t happen with noodles. Apart from some Korean and Japanese foids, I don’t understand how they’re near the top of the SMV. I would put rice toilets as a whole just right above sheboons personally, so near the bottom.

Right but what I’m trying to understand is why noodlewhores in particular are like that. Cumskin foids date men of every race despite being at the top of the hierarchy.
White women don't have the inferiority complex. They are at the top of the genetic caste system by far. Whoever is in 2nd place is a distant second.

Noodlewhores have a both a superiority complex and inferiority. They feel superior to blacks and brown people, even brown asians they feel superior to. So a lot of them avoid browns.

But they feel inferior to white people and feel as though they are in striking distance of achieving white privilege and white womanhood (the ultimate prize of all nonwhite women). The way to achieve this is by kissing white ass and dating white men.

Also their own men, asian men, consistently rank the lowest or close to the lowest in terms of SMV.

Good though process and they may very well think themselves high up but imo noodles are actually pretty low on the hierarchy or at least towards the lower middle

I have the most luck with filipina noodlewhores

White women don't have the inferiority complex. They are at the top of the genetic caste system by far. Whoever is in 2nd place is a distant second.

Noodlewhores have a both a superiority complex and inferiority. They feel superior to blacks and brown people, even brown asians they feel superior to. So a lot of them avoid browns.

But they feel inferior to white people and feel as though they are in striking distance of achieving white privilege and white womanhood (the ultimate prize of all nonwhite women). The way to achieve this is by kissing white ass and dating white men.

Also their own men, asian men, consistently rank the lowest or close to the lowest in terms of SMV.
Damn, that's almost as pathetic as curries worshipping whites like they're Gods. I'm not that surprised that noodles are even more superficial than white foids bc of their inferiority complex.

Over for ricecels tbh, it's such a miserable existence. Work in some nerd field all day, make 6 figures that your used-up hog will spend and always be seen as a soyboy because of your race. Rather be dead...

Wrong. Fair-skinned Hispanic foids still date dark brown men with notorious indigenous features. That doesn’t happen with noodles. Apart from some Korean and Japanese foids, I don’t understand how they’re near the top of the SMV. I would put rice toilets as a whole just right above sheboons personally, so near the bottom.
Filipinas have an affinity for dating niggers, probably because flips are obsessed with niggerball and nigger rap. Also every study conducted on the subject has put noodles near the top, either in front or slightly behind white foids.

Their culture alone makes them super self-hating and white worshiping. An innate desire as well, i'd also say their social status. Lots of asian in the west are in the same tax bracket/ wealthier than white people so they constantly interact with them and obsess over them. I find it so pathetic and disgusting to be self-hating and white worshiping.

Fetishism. They see white men in white countries constantly cucking their Asian men, so they develop fetishes.

They don't want incel white men. They want white chads.

They don't want incel white men. They want white chads.
They give whites like an extra 2 points at least. If you're a 2/10 white guy being bumped up to 4/10 probably won't help you too much.

They give whites like an extra 2 points at least. If you're a 2/10 white guy being bumped up to 4/10 probably won't help you too much.
Nope, big misconception.

False: Women like white men because they are white

True: Women like white men because white men usually have superior height & face.

The ultimate truth: Being white without a good height & face is pointless.

What happened to your nigger profile pic?

Nope, big misconception.

True: Women like white men because white men usually have superior height & face.

Those things aren't mutually exclusive also you're underestimating how much nonwhites, especially Asians, perceive whites as inherently more "good", "successful" etc. Most will never acknowledge this subconscious bias. But it's there and there's plenty of proof of that phenomenon as well.

I switched to my old avy.

Their culture alone makes them super self-hating and white worshiping. An innate desire as well, i'd also say their social status. Lots of asian in the west are in the same tax bracket/ wealthier than white people so they constantly interact with them and obsess over them. I find it so pathetic and disgusting to be self-hating and white worshiping.
ricecels should betray america in ww3

I posted about this in another thread. Besides the external factor of Asians being viewed as most foreign by Whites, there is also the internal factor of Asians being self-hating at a cultural level. There was this Harvard anthropologist that wrote: Co-ethnics are favored because they presumably share similar norms, but that also means they are subject to more monitoring and punishment if they violate those norms. Compared to other cultures, Asian culture scores exceptionally low on the "favor" part and high on the "punishment" part. Whites, Blacks, Mexicans, Jews all help their own, but Asians drag their fellows down instead of giving them a leg up. Asians don't see each other as the same team, AF viewing AM doubly so.

This is not to discount the external acceptance of AF over AM by the White establishment, but it does go a little way in explaining why the effect is more pronounced in AF vs Latinas.

ricecels should betray america in ww3
We all know America will betray ricecels in the event of hostilities with big bad China. Internment camps within a month.

Last edited:

Look, as a Spic, I'm no stranger to our females preferring and drooling over white men and more specifically those within the ranges of HTN-GigaChad. Us Hispanic men also do prefer white women within those respective ranges.

Where it starts to get tricky for me is how noodlewhores in particular FULLY EXCLUDE any other race. Not just their own but also blacks and browns.

I can understand the preference itself, but for them it seems to go so far beyond that... like they can't even conceive of not dating a white man. Meanwhile, Hispanic women will still date, marry and raise a family with a brown and even dark brown man and vice versa. Both the fair-skinned and the dark-skinned ones.

So, I guess I have to ask ricecels here: why are your women so against their own race and why are white men so incredibly glorified as to not give any other race a chance even?

I can tell you that in California noodles in particular tend to be the bitchiest to me. Both the old and the young ones. I'll just be minding my business in the mall and on the off-chance I look their way for just one second they start acting all awkward and weird. The young ones are so stuck up as if they were all that or like they think I'm gonna try to flirt with them or something when I couldn't care less about them being near me, and the old ones (40-60) are always embittered and mad. They seriously need a good pull-down back to reality.
its because rice men tend to be total cucks that promote the idea of "marrying up"

noodlewhores are near the top of the SMV hierarchy
JFL no they're not. Alot of asian women are repulsive. White, Arab, Iranian, Hispanic and especially Turk women mog the living fuck out of them, especially since Turks are basically a genetically superior variant of Asians thanks to their Iranian/Anatolian mixture

It's because Asian women make it EASY for white men to get with them. It's no more complicated than that. You think all those white men marrying Thai or Vietnamese women are doing it because they consider them better looking than Kazakh or Uzbek women? No! They're doing it because those brown Mongoloid women make it EASY for them, whereas less subhuman Mongoloids, like Japs or especially Turk women, have higher standards, both in terms of finances and appearance.

Turan > Sino > Indonesian.

BS, Asian women will go for anyone who isn't Asian. Seen tons of examples online of MENA men with Asian wives, including celebreties. Example, the current voice actor of Jolyne Kujo in Jojo's Bizarre adventure is a half-Egyptian/Japanese girl who's dad is Egyptian.

jolyne-cujoh-Ai-Fairouz-jojos-bizarre-adventure.jpg

Even blacks are more succesful with Asian women than Asian men are. And Indian male-Chinese female marriages are far more common than Chinese male-Indian female marriages when it comes to places like Singapore, China, Malaysia.

Noodles are some of the ugliest females I've ever seen, but their inferiority complex makes them even more repulsive, and their inability to birth chad sons makes them even more repsulive. And that last point is something I dont think many incels understand. Even if an Asian woman is a 10/10, the odds of you having a good-looking Hapa son with her are low and slim. Her womb literally lacks the capacity to birth a strong son for you, no matter how cute or adorable she may look
Funny thing is, they're not even close, anime has mass deluded them into thinking they look anywhere NEAR Europeans. Hispanics, Arabs, Berbers, Iranians, Turkics, and even arguably light-skinned Indians are closer to "whitness" and "in striking distance" of whitness, whereas Asians are far far behind.
brutal as fuck

Filipinas have an affinity for dating niggers, probably because flips are obsessed with niggerball and nigger rap. Also every study conducted on the subject has put noodles near the top, either in front or slightly behind white foids.
These studies are from blue pillers who dont understand genetic reconstruction and dont take into account the children's nature. Yes, asian women can be super cute, have less body hair, no body odor, light skin, and whatever else, but ultimatley, her womb will CURSE your son to be a fucking loser in comparison to the White guys he will grow up around, unless you're a giga ultra chad who's like 6'6, only then will your hapa son maybe come out good.

However, if an asian woman is to have a hapa son among other asian guys, only then will that hapa guy mog the other men around him, since the only men around him would be asian guys, not white guys. This is why being a Hapa in asia is a positive but being a Hapa in the west is a negative.

What's more pathetic is that most Hapas have a north European father, meaning they will not inheret alot of Caucasoid features, since north Europeans have recessive genes. It's why a Med European father or a MENA father can produce better Hapa sons by comparison, since their "caucasioness" is more easily expressed in the Hapa offspring, if that makese sense. (does it?)

Their culture alone makes them super self-hating and white worshiping. An innate desire as well, i'd also say their social status. Lots of asian in the west are in the same tax bracket/ wealthier than white people so they constantly interact with them and obsess over them.
That's true. at least most other ethnics have the mercy to not have to live around whites due to usually being pooerer than them, but asians live around whites alot, so they suffer the mogging the most and the worse
I find it so pathetic and disgusting to be self-hating and white worshiping.
It's human nature to be white worshipping, anyone with eyes can see white is right.
Fetishism. They see white men in white countries constantly cucking their Asian men, so they develop fetishes.
That's circular reasoning. What made white men cuck Asian men in the first place? Their taller height, double eyelids, pink skin, tall noses, colored eyes, masculine faces, and light hair. That's the true reason, the fetishism is a by-product of the initally cuckening.

Nope, big misconception.

Stop bullshitting, man. How many times online do you see noodle whores thirsting for blue eyes and blonde hair? It is a massive boost to white male SMV with noodle whores, and you're 5'7, which is not bad for noodle whore standards considering that's the average asian male height. They YEARN for it from the DEEPEST recesses of their very SOUL

Watch this vid. (Fyi, notice how the girl interviewing them has DYED blonde hair)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUVkz9PJfBc&feature=youtu.be

and this ricecell day dreaming about having blue eyes JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@edwardzo/video/7127416529272180014?lang=en

Last edited:
It's because Asian women make it EASY for white men to get with them. It's no more complicated than that. You think all those white men marrying Thai or Vietnamese women are doing it because they consider them better looking than Kazakh or Uzbek women? No! They're doing it because those brown Mongoloid women make it EASY for them, whereas less subhuman Mongoloids, like Japs or especially Turk women, have higher standards, both in terms of finances and appearance.
Not only do they marry SEA women, they will insult them in the same breath as "little brown fucking machines." It's a sordid coupling, but the AF would rather put up with it than have an AM, and for low-tier WM, pussy is pussy.

These studies are from blue pillers who dont understand genetic reconstruction and dont take into account the children's nature. Yes, asian women can be super cute, have less body hair, no body odor, light skin, and whatever else, but ultimatley, her womb will CURSE your son to be a fucking loser in comparison to the White guys he will grow up around, unless you're a giga ultra chad who's like 6'6, only then will your hapa son maybe come out good.

However, if an asian woman is to have a hapa son among other asian guys, only then will that hapa guy mog the other men around him, since the only men around him would be asian guys, not white guys. This is why being a Hapa in asia is a positive but being a Hapa in the west is a negative.
Even hapa men in Asia still suffer from the dissonance of being valued for qualities which they can only exhibit half as much as their JBW fathers. On top of that, many hapa mothers go so far as to chastise their own children for not being White enough. Only AM can produce non-dissonant sons with AF.

Not only do they marry SEA women, they will insult them in the same breath as "little brown fucking machines." It's a sordid coupling, but the AF would rather put up with it than have an AM, and for low-tier WM, pussy is pussy.
White men insult all manners of AW whom they marry to their face. Saw a tiktok of a hapa whore talking about how her white dad would make racist jokes and her asian mom would laugh hysterically at it. Scrolled through the comments, and it was full of hapas agreeing and relating with her. It's asinine, laughable, if not downright comedic, how much shit these mongoloid whores will tolerate from white men merely to get their hands on that lucrative white sperm.

This is the true reason why noodle whores are the most vile of creatures. Even if a black or arab woman was with a white man, they are far less likely to tolerate insults and mockery to her own ethnicity, they have at least SOME level of dignity and honour, while noodle whores have none.
Even hapa men in Asia still suffer from the dissonance of being valued for qualities which they can only exhibit half as much as their JBW fathers.
Nah, Hapa males in Asia are fine, even if one says they're not "as good" as their white dads, they're still moggers compared to pure asians. And I've seen some studies that showed that Hapas were seen as more desirable in Asia than white men, probably due to genetic proximity while still having some white features. But regardless, bottom line is, Hapas live WAY WAAAAAY happier lives in Asia. So if one WANTS to make Hapas, they should make them in Asia
On top of that, many hapa mothers go so far as to chastise their own children for not being White enough.
Yep, seen tiktoks talking about this too
Only AM can produce non-dissonant sons with AF.
Disgaree, AMAF sons are worse than probably any other combination. No one wants to be full rice.

That's circular reasoning. What made white men cuck Asian men in the first place? Their taller height, double eyelids, pink skin, tall noses, colored eyes, masculine faces, and light hair. That's the true reason, the fetishism is a by-product of the initally cuckening.
That's not true. It's mostly timing and superior weaponry why whites dominated Asians. If Europe and China went to war today, Europe would get wiped out easily.

That's not true. It's mostly timing and superior weaponry why whites dominated Asians. If Europe and China went to war today, Europe would get wiped out easily.
Bro, what are you going on about? The weaponry of whites or their "domination" of asians has fuck all to do with why White men have higher SMV than Asian men. Even back when China was an empire and whites were living like cavement, Whites still would have had a higher SMV

Bro, what are you going on about? The weaponry of whites or their "domination" of asians has fuck all to do with why White men have higher SMV than Asian men. Even back when China was an empire and whites were living like cavement, Whites still would have had a higher SMV
Whites historically dominating Asians is what caused noodlewhores to develop a "superior white daddy" fetish for white men. This racepill shit you and other people keep pushing is nonsense.

Whites historically dominating Asians is what caused noodlewhores to develop a "superior white daddy" fetish for white men.
Nice joke, bub. The reason asian women have a "superior white daddy" fetish is because white men are better than Asian men in every SINGLE physical aspect.

Whites are taller, FAR taller than asians
Whites have more masculine features
Whites have stronger grip strength
Whites have more muscle mass
Whites have bigger dicks
Whites have round eyes, which asians want
Whites have double eyelids, which asians want
Whites have pale skin, which asians want
Whites have blue eyes, which asians want
Whites have light hair, which asians want

There is NOTHING that white men dont mog asian men in. Get thr fuck out of here with your "i-its muh domination" cope.

are you a rice?

@Lv99_BixNood tell him
This racepill shit you and other people keep pushing is nonsense.
Fucking delusional. You must be new here if you're denying the racepill

Attachments

• 1682656902368.png
    1682656902368.png
    598.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 1682656937774.png
    1682656937774.png
    927.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_20220501-235909_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220501-235909_Samsung Internet.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 1682656976694.png
    1682656976694.png
    809 KB · Views: 105
  • 1682657075627.png
    1682657075627.png
    752.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 1682657187416.png
    1682657187416.png
    699.5 KB · Views: 102
There is NOTHING that white men dont mog asian men in. Get thr fuck out of here with your "i-its muh domination" cope.
its the classic chicken and the egg problem. At the end of the day it doesn't matter why. ITS OVER.

its the classic chicken and the egg problem. At the end of the day it doesn't matter why. ITS OVER.
No, it really fucking isn't, because even in ancient history, Chinese emperors bought blue-eyed Persian slave girls.

This shows, even in ancient China, they were wetting themselves over blue-eyed Caucasoid features.

Even in ancient history, double eyelids were desired in Asia
Even in ancient history, round eyes were desired in Asia
Even in ancient history, pale skin was desired in Asia
Even in ancient history, tall height was desired in Asia

It has fuck-all to do with m-muh white domination, fucking COPE!!!

Californian here. It’s because of historical colonization + media portrayal of different races of men. Anything other than that is wrong.

No, it really fucking isn't, because even in ancient history, Chinese emperors bought blue-eyed Persian slave girls.
Duh because it's rare. If you have access to millions of Asian women, of course you're going to get curious about some unique-looking blue eyed woman. There's been plenty of White men in positions of power that purchased and fucked slave black girls. American slavery was literally a wide scale white male/black female orgy. Guess that means black girls are objectively more attractive than white girls.
Even in ancient history, double eyelids were desired in Asia
Even in ancient history, round eyes were desired in Asia
Even in ancient history, pale skin was desired in Asia
Even in ancient history, tall height was desired in Asia
None of that is true. First of all, none of those traits you listed are exclusive to white people. Pale skin isn't exclusive to white people either. Asians have pale skin in their genetics. You're taking a feature found in Asians and gatekeeping it for white people when Asians didn't even get it from white people. You just have a eurocentric view of the world and think white people are the main characters.

As for double eyelids and round eyes (again, not exclusive to white people), if Asians wanted those traits so bad, they would have selectively breeded for them, yet they didn't. They selectively breeded for slanted eyelids because that's what they found attractive for millions of years.

Your insecure aryan master race coping is retarded, and you whitecels are embarassing yourselves everytime you try to spread that low IQ bullshit. You're just exposing how insecure you are of your race that you have to try to paint yourselves as these aryan god beings that all ethnics need to worship. We see right through you.

Asian men are short, scrawny, nerdy, small dicks, ugly, and zero charisma. That’s why.

not a rice but there are several factors which are observable which may contribute to this phenomenon:
-Asians tend have just as if not a higher IQ than their White counterparts, which may aid their feelings of superiority over other minorities, such as Africans and Hispanics, which consistently score lower than Whites (this is based on findings within the United States, so take it with a grain of salt)

-The prevailing image of Asians as a "model minority", as noodlewhores subconsciously understand and adapt to their roles, and therefore only wish to date the race which also fits into society the best (ie Whites)

-Asians tend to be just as if not wealthier than Whites, leading foids to want to date men who are higher income (Whites)

-the high amount of neoteny found in Asian men naturally turns their foids off from them, and thus they focus on White men. generally, ethnic foids are willing to date Chads of their own race in addition to normie to chad White men, but due to the very childish features of Asian men, along with certain stigma about them, naturally noodlewhores gravitate towards da whitu cocku

I could go more into detail but considering this is a singular post, I want it to be a fairly reasonable length for all users on this site to digest and understand.

Duh because it's rare. If you have access to millions of Asian women, of course you're going to get curious about some unique-looking blue eyed woman. There's been plenty of White men in positions of power that purchased and fucked slave black girls. American slavery was literally a wide scale white male/black female orgy. Guess that means black girls are objectively more attractive than white girls.

None of that is true. First of all, none of those traits you listed are exclusive to white people. Pale skin isn't exclusive to white people either. Asians have pale skin in their genetics. You're taking a feature found in Asians and gatekeeping it for white people when Asians didn't even get it from white people. You just have a eurocentric view of the world and think white people are the main characters.

As for double eyelids and round eyes (again, not exclusive to white people), if Asians wanted those traits so bad, they would have selectively breeded for them, yet they didn't. They selectively breeded for slanted eyelids because that's what they found attractive for millions of years.

Your insecure aryan master race coping is retarded, and you whitecels are embarassing yourselves everytime you try to spread that low IQ bullshit. You're just exposing how insecure you are of your race that you have to try to paint yourselves as these aryan god beings that all ethnics need to worship. We see right through you.
Adding to this, imagine a society controlled wholly by blacks. Obviously black features are going to be the beauty standard, because that’s just the power of the majority group. This proves that beauty or perceptions in race aren’t an inherent factor but a feature of the times.

Cumskin foids date men of every race despite being at the top of the hierarchy.
Good-looking men of every race*

Chads of all races can get women of any. Foids’ racial preferences only apply to sub-8s

Damn, that's almost as pathetic as curries worshipping whites like they're Gods.
Why do people think curries do this? They don’t

Curries only worship whites’ physical features, they hate whites for colonization and bitch about them constantly

Have you ever spoken to a Western curry? Their entire sense of humor is pretty much self-deprecating jokes and “white people bad”

Whites historically dominating Asians is what caused noodlewhores to develop a "superior white daddy" fetish for white men.
Jfl what? Asians were the only race that were not affected by European colonization

In America East Asians are 1.8% of the total population.

Whites are about half or more.

If you had unlimited options, what are the odds your perfect match would be in the 1.8%? That’s the dilemma for Asians.

I think it's because rice are too unassertive to discipline their foids.

Duh because it's rare.
Nope, its not just about the rarity, its also about the aesthetics being objectively better. Even if we had an equal percent of blue eyee vs green eyes vs brown eyes vs black eyes hypothetically, blue and green would still mog brown and black.
If you have access to millions of Asian women, of course you're going to get curious about some unique-looking blue eyed woman.
fair point. But it still doesn't disprove that blue eyes objectively look prettier
There's been plenty of White men in positions of power that purchased and fucked slave black girls. American slavery was literally a wide scale white male/black female orgy. Guess that means black girls are objectively more attractive than white girls.
nope, because men will fuck anything and men naturally fuck the women of races they conquered, it means nothing because men tend to have far far lower standards. British men even fucked Australian women for fucks sake.
None of that is true.
it is true. All of those have been deaired in asia since ancient times
First of all, none of those traits you listed are exclusive to white people.
never said they were exclusive to white people, but whites have it at the highest rates/percentage. Meaning you are more likely to find a tall white vs finding a tall Asian.
Pale skin isn't exclusive to white people either.
never said it was.
Asians have pale skin in their genetics.
1. Their pale skin is a yellowish color
2. They are never the rosey-pink color thay europeans are
3. Many many asians are light to medium brown in color, even koreans and japanese
You're taking a feature found in Asians and gatekeeping it for white people when Asians didn't even get it from white people.
Asians themselves, including kpop stars, bleach their skin. That should tell you all you need to know about just how "pale" Asians truly are.
You just have a eurocentric view of the world and think white people are the main characters.
Because they are. They are the main characters
As for double eyelids and round eyes (again, not exclusive to white people)
Again, didnt say it was. But it is in highest frequency among non-mongoloids.
if Asians wanted those traits so bad, they would have selectively breeded for them, yet they didn't. They selectively breeded for slanted eyelids because that's what they found attractive for millions of years.
Slanted eyes developed in siberia as a means of protecting from icy winds. If you see how slanted siberian's eyes are, youd understand that, yes, asians DID select for rounder eyesz hence why japanese ans chinese have relatively rounder eyes as compared to siberians whom they get their slanted eyes from
Youre coping so hard its unreal. Indians have desired white skin for 1000s of years, as have asians, as have orientals. Everyone loves colored eyes and caucasion features

Whites have the highest percentage of desirable traits and whites have the highest consistency of these desirable traits beinf phenotypically expressed. It's that simple.

Jfl what? Asians were the only race that were not affected by European colonization
Everyone was. Some just less than others. Arabs and turks and iranians and asians just resisted it the best.

Adding to this, imagine a society controlled wholly by blacks. Obviously black features are going to be the beauty standard, because that’s just the power of the majority group.
Nigeria is controlled by blacks yet women their still bleach their skin. Funny how that works

japan is controlled by japanese yet they constantly perpetuate aryan features in anime characters. Funny how that works

saudis control arabia, yet many Gulf arabs have Ukrainian or Russian wives. Funny how that works
This proves that beauty or perceptions in race aren’t an inherent factor but a feature of the times.
I don't deny that beauty values can change from time to time, but they are largely objective. Like 85% so.

when you look at wmaf couples there is a similar level of looksmatch between them. Most wmaf couples i see are sub-6 couples. I dont know why noodlewhores would prefer to be in this type of relationship but most asian stacies prefer to be with thier own race. Hell, I know many amwf couples where the white women is somewhat better looking than the asian guy. Which makes me think that amwf couples are becoming more prevalent

Nobody actually answered OP's most pressing question:

Why do asian foids demand only-white men while hispanic (from light to dark hispanic) foids don't?
Whites physically, culturally and historically dominate darker shorter hispanic men just like they do asian men.

My answer: asian men have a stigma of being harmless and weak. From the high class to the low class: In the high class they never become the boss/CEO and in the lower class their gangs are relatively pathetic (compared to black, hispanic or white-aryan nation). When's the last time you saw a asian pro athlete? An asian drug lord? An asian CEO barking orders? Or even a masculine take-charge asian salesman or agent? Then on top of all this everyone watches their women shunning them!

Asian male image is even worse than curries, imo.