Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels: we wuz giants and sheeeit

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

"Asians are genetically tall, average Asian zoomer height will surpass the Netherlands in a few years"

pepe.jpg

Some ricecels HATE admitting their race is genetically short, I guess it's because height is such an objective metric that admitting they are manlets basically means admitting they are objectively inferior :incel:

genetically subhman race full of copers & race traitors or should i say rice traitors

Seems today that all you see

Asian men are 3 inches shorter than white or black men on average. Living the same country.

I have been to japan where most people have a height well above other asian countries, and I heightmogged them all

Asian men are 3 inches shorter than white or black men on average. Living the same country.
Seems today that all you see is copes and delusions and cucks on tv

I have been to japan where most people have a height well above other asian countries, and I heightmogged them all
Japs are the shortest in East Asia tbf.

Who cares? This guys are so retarded holy fuck. Reminder that genghis khan was a turbo manlet

northern Chinese zoomers average about 174-175cm and is continueing to rise

Height = value.