Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [RICECELS STAY OUT] The Japanese delegation to the 1876 Great Centennial Exhibition in Philadelphia

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
"We saw but one Jap in his national costume: a small, lady-handed carpenter, who wrought with tools of eccentric uses upon one of the show-cases, and now and then darted a disgusted look through his narrow eye-slits at the observer."

"The other Japanese were in our modification of the English dress; they all had that gentlemanly air of incurious languor which we know in students of their nation at the Cambridge law-school, and that unease in our dress, which they had evidently but half subdued to their use. It is a great pity not to see them in their own outlandish gear, for picturesqueness' sake; the show loses vastly by it; and if it is true that the annoyances they suffered from the street crowds forced them to abandon it, we are all disgraced by the fact. It would have been better to give each Jap a squad of soldiers for his protection everywhere, than lose his costume from our fair for such a reason. There is a lamentable lack of foreignness in the dress at the Centennial."

I am constantly casually reminded of my wrist and hand size by normies all the time.

Japs low T before hiroshima-nagasaki confirmed!

I should've listened. I'm going to rope now.

the real blackpill: they got cucked so hard they now wear western and don't wear their traditional clothes anymore

the real blackpill: they got cucked so hard they now wear western and don't wear their traditional clothes anymore

I mean basically

pics or gtfo tbh