Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels on tinder

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

It's over if you get so brutally mogged by these autistic looking normies :feelshaha:

They are like 6'4 and look rich af compared to him, why would he put them on his profile picture is he retarded? :lul:

They are like 6'4 and look rich af compared to him, why would he put them on his profile picture is he retarded? :lul:
I feel like a lot of bluepilled ricecels are so used to getting mogged they don't even realize it anymore.

young jackie chan looking ass

New @SlayerSlayer pfp

I feel like a lot of bluepilled ricecels are so used to getting mogged they don't even realize it anymore.
I was the opposite, I was mogged when I was a little kid which made me realize

Mogged by middle schoolers, brutal

New @SlayerSlayer pfp
his face is decent and i dont want white guys to be part of my avi, but it is over for this rice manlet

Why doesn't this happen to manlets? Manlets would be getting mogged daily.

I suppose the bluepilled manlets do that. The human brain is incredible at adapting.

How tall is he?

Why doesn't this happen to manlets? Manlets would be getting mogged daily.

I suppose the bluepilled manlets do that. The human brain is incredible at adapting.
They're doing the same.

bro he is literally wearing a 400$ t-shirt. he prob fucked every hoe
Yeah they look rich af but I wouldn't rate them more than HTNs.

The asian guy doesn't look too bad, imo he's just manlet. Also, unironically if the guy on the right had a better hairstyle he could possibly slay

He is showing le confidence just like AlphaM, he loves taking pictures with men who mog him to oblivion and back.

It's so ovER for Christiancel(M24)

Fucking brutal

JFL, What's the point of being on dating apps? His lack of self objectification is on another level :feelskek:
Worst part is he would've been a slayer if he was at least like 5'8-5'10 with that face.