Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels obsess over strength and fitness when they look like THIS!

He has a feminine voice and aura to him.

A healthy lifestyle is prohibited now.

He is copying that cringe stay flexy guy

A healthy lifestyle is prohibited now.
They can be as strong and healthy as possible, but they shouln't expect a boost in masculine appearance even with all that muscle because they don't have any brow ridge or jaw development.

And his calves are so fucking tiny. It's all genetic you can't grow them.
Being a calfcel is pure suffering tbh.
Calves are the least of his issues.

copium is strong

How can people cope this hard?!
Because this guy gets positive reinforcement. People actually listen to him. Maybe even some foids. Fitness instructing is not the worst cope. I've seen very ugly fitness instructors and hot girls work out with them showing no disgust. Maybe they can even fuck some of the girls.

I've seen very ugly fitness instructors and hot girls work out with them showing no disgust. Maybe they can even fuck some of the girls.
That's what happens in my local gym. There's a 5'2 pajeet and he gets all the girls! Yesterday I went to the gym and saw him training 4 thick tall curvy girls simultaneously! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: These girls all height mog him and size mog him but they don't seem to care. They all value his instructions and follow him. They also laugh and joke with him. Meanwhile, I'm always working out alone and can't get him to help me out with spotting and what not. I am paying the same amount as these girls, but they all seem to have his undivided attention! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That's what happens in my local gym. There's a 5'2 pajeet and he gets all the girls! Yesterday I went to the gym and saw him training 4 thick tall curvy girls simultaneously! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: These girls all height mog him and size mog him but they don't seem to care. They all value his instructions and follow him. They also laugh and joke with him. Meanwhile, I'm always working out alone and can't get him to help me out with spotting and what not. I am paying the same amount as these girls, but they all seem to have his undivided attention! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
There is a pilates instructor on this forum. He says that it sucks, but maybe he can actually ascend from it.