Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecels in the west have half the odds of being in a relationship as white men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

1 = white. Jfl chinks are below 0.3, meaning a white man is over 3 times as likely to have sex as them. It never began for us :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: @starcrapoo @pyromancer1234

Last edited:
Yet im a white man rotting, Your talking about the 1% of whites that women flock to, Tons of white men are invisible and doomerjaks like me + ugly

Yet im a white man rotting, Your talking about the 1% of whites that women flock to, Tons of white men are invisible and doomerjaks like me + ugly

Must be because of their horrible personalities

Rare [It’s Over] thread by you

You have to be a top 5% RICE man to score a white woman and from what I have seen these are ALL becky tier at best. Just put in the work bro, become a top 5% RICE!

You have to be a top 5% RICE man to score a white woman and from what I have seen these are ALL becky tier at best. Just put in the work bro, become a top 5% RICE!
Top 5% for white foids and top 10% for noodlewhores :feelsclown:

Asian American men and women have been largely neglected in previous studies of romantic relationship formation and status.

It's so over. Sometimes I loathed that I am 1.5% rice

But muh kpoop

Shit, look at how well Filipinos are doing. They alone seem to average out with Chinese.

Also I believe curries are included in the Asian statistic (if this is a US study, unless it says otherwise in the study), so half as likely as well.

Shit, look at how well Filipinos are doing. They alone seem to average out with Chinese.

Also I believe curries are included in the Asian statistic (if this is a US study, unless it says otherwise in the study), so half as likely as well.
Flips get cucked the most but ironically also do better with white foids than other ricecels. I think it's because they're generally low IQ, low inhib and often thugmaxx, mayofoids love that shit.

Also I wonder what "other hispanic" is that has such a low score jfl.

Flips get cucked the most but ironically also do better with white foids than other ricecels. I think it's because they're generally low IQ, low inhib and often thugmaxx, mayofoids love that shit.

Also I wonder what "other hispanic" is that has such a low score jfl.
Flips also have better jaws and bigger eyes

Cause they don’t shower enough bro

View attachment 797502

1 = white. Jfl chinks are below 0.3, meaning a white man is over 3 times as likely to have sex as them. It never began for us :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: @starcrapoo @pyromancer1234
useless stuff, they should break it down by ethnicity

A lot of dumb as fuck Asian men waste their time hitting on white girls

Yeah the racepill is real but at a certain level of truceldom it doesn't matter anymore in fact truceldom knows no race, but I have a sneaky suspicion that there are a lot of white fakecels on here

Yet some get offended when some say being
An Asian male is synonymous with incel

Austronesian genes coming in clutch for the Filipinos

View attachment 797502

Said this before but yep, Hispanis(Castizos Mestizos etc) are 2nd after the whites.