Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecels GTFIH: if ricecels ever take over the world how should we take REvenge on noodlewhores? (in video game)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Ricecel copers say the Asian century is nigh. Let's assume for a second they are right and Asian males take over the world. How should we make noodlewhores learn their lesson? I think strict sharia law is the least they desERve (in video game) :feelsdevil:

Send the hot ones to me tbh

Can ricemen share some noodlewhores with your brown ethnic brethren?

Send the hot ones to me tbh
What happens to tallfag moggers when we take over the world (in video game) :feelsdevil:

Based

You can start by denigrating European culture.

I vote for mass execution.

Asian women would crumble in a week if they experienced a tenth of the Asian male experience. Imagine a world where Asian women had zero sexual value. A world where Asian men universally dated out and received kudos and praise for denigrating Asian women as undateable because of their "cultural values". Imagine a world where Asian men were the face of Asian America, and any Asian woman in WMAF was given the cold shoulder and kept out of sight not just by the Asian community, but by any media in the country. Imagine movie after movie featuring Asian male third-base romantic partners while Asian women never got so much as an on-screen kiss. Imagine every Asian activist space populated exclusively by AMXF couples, with Asian women squeezed out by the sheer implication of their own undesirability. Imagine Asian men being lauded and fetishized for their stereotypical handsomeness and manliness while Asian women got pegged for being un-feminine and sexless. On top of all that, imagine if any Asian woman who spoke out was instantly labelled a bitter shrew with antiquated politics and a bad personality.

The double standard really is absurd when you spell it out like that, isn't it?

Last edited:
Ricecel copers say the Asian century is nigh. Let's assume for a second they are right and Asian males take over the world. How should we make noodlewhores learn their lesson? I think strict sharia law is the least they desERve (in video game) :feelsdevil:
Asian men were once the most based people on Earth. In pre 1912 China having many female babies was considered to be a curse! Shame how this wisdom was lost.

(((Asian)))) century :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
((((asia)))) is just a giant goyim labor camp for us

Asian men were once the most based people on Earth. In pre 1912 China having many female babies was considered to be a curse! Shame how this wisdom was lost.
This just caused more ricecels because of the gender imbalance

noodlewhores will be given to incels of other races to use freely as the penalty for their race traitoring

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back