Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ricecels cope about being bred out / genocided

There are literally billions of them. In what world are they bred out?

taking away foid "rights" would do wonders for them (in video game)

people should be allowed to preserve their own race. race mixing is destructive and deluded. the end goal of it is to create a common identity for the species, which is megalomaniacal and doomed to fail.

There are literally billions of them. In what world are they bred out?
I live in East Asia and I can tell you that we are being replaced.

people should be allowed to preserve their own race. race mixing is destructive and deluded. the end goal of it is to create a common identity for the species, which is megalomaniacal and doomed to fail.
If the Jews think "antisemitism" is bad now, wait until they get hold of the globohomo race. Combined with the savagery of nigger tribes and "antisemitism" of Arabs, tossed into a blender loaded with steroids; if you've watched the videos of Mexican cartels you know what I'm talking about.

Simply put, Jews may have their victory, but it won't last long. Any jew walking down the street will be slaughtered and burned. There's only so much their tiny group of people can do against the subhuman mass.

If the Jews think "antisemitism" is bad now, wait until they get hold of the globohomo race. Combined with the savagery of nigger tribes and "antisemitism" of Arabs, tossed into a blender loaded with steroids; if you've watched the videos of Mexican cartels you know what I'm talking about.

Simply put, Jews may have their victory, but it won't last long. Any jew walking down the street will be slaughtered and burned. There's only so much their tiny group of people can do against the subhuman mass.
the djoos ain't even semetic. they're fucking white globalist militant assholes who need to be fucking wiped

Disgusting subhuman coping negro scum, Jesus fucking christ I hate redditors so much

Are their numbers actually decreasing though?

Whites really are decreasing in number over time and we probably will be gone eventually if this continues. But my understanding is that the east Asians are not as suicidal as we are and are not plummeting in number in the same way.

But I could be wrong.

I live in East Asia and I can tell you that we are being replaced.

Civilization is the rejection of loud violent alpha men by an alliance of beta men (over women who give great thrift to the former). A society that fails to do so deserves to fail, Asian or White or whatever.

These fags are the reason we're getting cucked
The Asian diaspora certainly deserves to fail.

Last edited:
well, it might not fail if Brazil 2.0 is the plan, which is what America seems to be heading toward. An entire country of mutts, what a shithole

Cultural preservation is cope

I went to a college town a few months ago and there was the usual level of WMAF but this time there was a similar level of AMWF as well.
Insane levels of coping