Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels celebrate when they see one AMWF couple among hundreds of noodlewhores with white men

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/16du02w/went_to_sf_and_the_tables_are_turning/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/16du02w/went_to_sf_and_the_tables_are_turning/jzsl5yb/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/16du02w/went_to_sf_and_the_tables_are_turning/jzvl8hs/

Riceceldom is truly brutal, these guys are so defeated they're happy with whatever scraps they can get. In the r/hapas days they at least strictly compared AMWF to WMAF, but now they're even happy when a noodlewhore deigns to date a ricecel. Asian men are so incel seeing one of them dating anyone even a noodlewhore is exceptional and noteworthy, it's bizarre beyond belief :dafuckfeels:

@pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo @AsiaCel

A ricecel living in an white mans world is harsh.

We've been living in a white man's world for centuries but this is a modern phenomenon and the direct result of feminism.

We've been living in a white man's world for centuries but this is a modern phenomenon and the direct result of feminism.
Theres nothing we can change about living in a white mans world, its been like this for about 400 years and it won't stop, unless we born another mongolian warlord who'll pillage the slavs I see no coming back from this for us asians

Theres nothing we can change about living in a white mans world, its been like this for about 400 years and it won't stop, unless we born another mongolian warlord who'll pillage the slavs I see no coming back from this for us asians
We can take away foid "rights" like other low value races and stop them from cucking us.

these guys are on the west coast? they should try living in the midwest. prepare to be emasculated for eternity

We can take away foid "rights" like other low value races and stop them from cucking us.
good luck on trying to do that, these noodlewhores get feisty when they start getting shipped overseas and they'll tell how this is such a patriarchy when you strip their rights away so they can't be whores to white men.

good luck on trying to do that, these noodlewhores get feisty when they start getting shipped overseas and they'll tell how this is such a patriarchy when you strip their rights away so they can't be whores to white men.
So, who cares? For 99% of human history since the dawn of civilization nobody gave a fuck what women had to say, and for good reason as we can see today. The main reason noodlewhores are so insolent is that most ricecels are spineless cucks and won't talk back to them.

these guys are on the west coast? they should try living in the midwest. prepare to be emasculated for eternity
I much prefer living among whites or non-Asian ethnics because there's no noodlewhores here. These areas where Asians are a large minority are the worst.

Go IJA on noodlewhores

Nah. We've been in living In a white man's world for millenia

what’s the best solution to this problem? :feelsStudy:

boil noodles
Boil noodles, break noodles, burn noodles, eat noodles, fry noodles, throw noodles in the garbage, feed noodles to dogs, give noodles to the homeless, profit from selling noodles, ignore noodles, step on noodles, drop noodles in a garbage disposal.

So, who cares? For 99% of human history since the dawn of civilization nobody gave a fuck what women had to say, and for good reason as we can see today. The main reason noodlewhores are so insolent is that most ricecels are spineless cucks and won't talk back to them.
This is one of the many comedic things about ricecucks pathetically trying to emulate white people. They fail to recognize that foid rights works better for whites (though that's not to say it's not a failure) because white women still crawl back to white men at the end if the day, whereas Asian women run away as soon as the leash is released.

its true that people are even surprised to see an asian american couple (AMAF).

but whats also true is that one AMWF couple seems to equal 20 WMAF couples. from what I notice, it really stings non-asian men to see just even one AMWF couple. its because white beckies (if she is not fat or ugly) have much more SMV than noodlewhores.

but whats also true is that one AMWF couple seems to equal 20 WMAF couples. from what I notice, it really stings non-asian men to see just even one AMWF couple. its because white beckies (if she is not fat or ugly) have much more SMV than noodlewhores.
Non Asian men ? Why would a non white guy get angry at AMWF lol ? Are Deathnics mateguarding white women now ?:forcedsmile:

Non Asian men ? Why would a non white guy get angry at AMWF lol ? Are Deathnics mateguarding white women now ?:forcedsmile:
a lot of black, hispanic, middle eastern, and indian men want white women. men of color in general want their own race of women but still, that doesnt take away from the fact that a lot of them still want white women.

anyone with eyes can see that white foids have higher smv than noodlewhores.

the only non-asian men that say that they love asian women are low value men of their race. this is consistent.

the only non-asian men that say that they love asian women are low value men of their race. this is consistent.
This is true. In my observation most mayoids who end up with noodlewhores are high IQ and non-NT tech bros. A non-NT introverted white tech-bro who makes 400k/yr is disgusting Kryptonite for a white foid yet highly desirable to a noodlewhore.

Ricecels seem to be more obsessed with mayowhores than currycels

This is one of the many comedic things about ricecucks pathetically trying to emulate white people. They fail to recognize that foid rights works better for whites (though that's not to say it's not a failure) because white women still crawl back to white men at the end if the day, whereas Asian women run away as soon as the leash is released.
:yes:

How is it like in the Midwest?

but now they're even happy when a noodlewhore deigns to date a ricecel
I mean, it's pretty big when that happens. AF dream of a world without AM every single day.

No, AF are pretty broadly desirable. AMWF stings because it's taken for granted that the lowest WM is better than the best AM, to paraphrase Lyndon B. AMWF breaks that paradigm.

No, AF are pretty broadly desirable.
If noodlewhores were so desirable they'd be able to get white Chads which almost never happens. Sure they have far more SMV than Asian men but they can't compete with white women for attractive men.

If noodlewhores were so desirable they'd be able to get white Chads which almost never happens. Sure they have far more SMV than Asian men but they can't compete with white women for attractive men.
Sure, the only point i was making was the latter. They're eternally jealous of WF but so far above AM that even AMAF is endangered.

Sure, the only point i was making was the latter. They're eternally jealous of WF but so far above AM that even AMAF is endangered.
Yeah it's mainly the SMV gap between Asian men and noodles that's the problem. Roasties are all hypergamous and will never date someone that's so far below them in value. Which is also why that "AMAF solidarity" shit of these aznidentity cucks is so retarded, telling AF to date AM is the same as telling them to date ugly losers. The only way to remedy this is to make AF losers, make AM winners or remove noodle "rights" so it doesn't matter.

The problem ricecucks don't seem to realize is that white foids don't see Asians as masculine.

Like the words "masculine" and "Asian male" don't belong in the same sentence to a white foid.

Ricecucks are truly doomed, never to get white ooey gooey funny cunny.

Boil noodles, break noodles, burn noodles, eat noodles, fry noodles, throw noodles in the garbage, feed noodles to dogs, give noodles to the homeless, profit from selling noodles, ignore noodles, step on noodles, drop noodles in a garbage disposal.
you cook noodles by boiling them

i think it's mainly white men

i never saw a black dude or a latino sperging out because a rice fucked some white becky or white femcel

but you will probably see some deathnic with low self esteem who hate when he sees any other kind of ethnic with white woman.
it's like he's anti racemixing but only for white women to do it

it's so over when your race think it's an achievment to get one single white girl or even manage to have another AMAF couple
ricecels are the most obsessed people with white women
they also have the most interaction with white girls the most out of all ethnic races

Like the words "masculine" and "Asian male" don't belong in the same sentence to a white foid.
They don't even belong in the same sentence to noodlewhores.

They don't even belong in the same sentence to noodlewhores.
That's true. There aren't samurais and Mongolian invader groups anymore, really. Ricecucks don't really have a chance to be masculine.

A ricecuck joining their country's military, because it's required isn't seen as masculine to whores.

That's true. There aren't samurais and Mongolian invader groups anymore, really. Ricecucks don't really have a chance to be masculine.

A ricecuck joining their country's military, because it's required isn't seen as masculine to whores.
They even make fun of ricecucks who get drafted, saying they're weak and useless compared to the American military.

AMWF is so dysfunctional, those gook bois must want to get early divorced

because asian women are more desired than curryfoids are in the dating market. curries are lucky they aren't getting cucked left and right

@wereq better curry than rice

Idk where the hell that guy lives specifically in the bay. I live/work by a ton of curries and I don't see ANY curry male white foid couples.

maybe a very few in the hipster/yuppie places like lower haight/NOPA, mission district, noe valley but thats it. maybe. but in these areas you see AMWF couples too. more than IMWF couples thats for sure.

lets be real now. living in the WMAF capital of the world I actually see the quality of the WMAF couples.

its always a low-mid value white guy or a low value non-asian male. almost always. Asian women specifically go after non-asian men that can't get their own race of women.

anyone with eyes can see that white foids look better than asian foids. its just that white foids are so out of reach for most men (including for a lot of white men) so that is why noodlewhore's smv skyrockets in white feminist places like SF, Seattle, and Portland.

How is it like in the Midwest?
hardly any asians so ur really on ur own as a ricecel. height mogged, face mogged, everything mogged daily. any asian male in the midwest needs to leave ASAP

hardly any asians so ur really on ur own as a ricecel. height mogged, face mogged, everything mogged daily. any asian male in the midwest needs to leave ASAP
Good thing I'll never go there.

Man these boba leftists and boba copers are nauseating. I want to throw up.

Try being a mixedcel, I truly think it's a worse fate than rice bc at least they have shit in common with other rices, I've struggled with being a complete and utter outcast and reject since childhood. I am Frankenstein's monster and I hate my cunt whore race-traitor stupid fucking salsaslut tacotard mother for fucking me over like this. Selfish fucking animals, anyone who racemixes should be gassed on sight. You create monsters, cultureless lost genetic anomalies with no identity like myself. And the worst part is, this dumb fucking slit had options too but went for a complete loser ogrecel pierogitard

Try being a mixedcel, I truly think it's a worse fate than rice bc at least they have shit in common with other rices, I've struggled with being a complete and utter outcast and reject since childhood. I am Frankenstein's monster and I hate my cunt whore race-traitor stupid fucking salsaslut tacotard mother for fucking me over like this. Selfish fucking animals, anyone who racemixes should be gassed on sight. You create monsters, cultureless lost genetic anomalies with no identity like myself. And the worst part is, this dumb fucking slit had options too but went for a complete loser ogrecel pierogitard
Just larp as turk. They're basically hapas anyways

Just larp as turk. They're basically hapas anyways
Tbh I've gotten that before, along with Armenian and Azerbaijani, maybe I could geomax there haha

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back