Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ricecels bad, once again, courtesy of DHS

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
They just aired a DHS psa commercial that portrayed a ricemang as a human trafficker, mang.

This is amerikkka. Dont let em catch u slippin n shiet, mang:feelssus:

Ethnics can't get a break in the west mang :feelsbadman:

Ethnics can't get a break in the west mang :feelsbadman:
Its amazing that we’re all either sexless eunuchs or yellow peril, nothing in between, no nuance whatsoever, mang:feelsUgh:

Just be a Triad drug/human trafficker to ascend and wealthmaxx theory. :feelswhere:

Just be a Triad drug/human trafficker to ascend and wealthmaxx theory. :feelswhere:
Itd at least help against the sexless eunuch trope in gta v, mang:feelshehe:

I’m the most incelized rice ever

That shits blown way outta proportion imo. Most of the whores that get into whoring do it because they were whores to begin with.

I don't like the fact that I went into massage whore houses but i did it anyways because I was very sexually frustrated. In Canada and EU, prostitution is legal. And in most of Asia, legal as well and even if its not, it BASICALLY is, if you know what I mean.

Only in America...

You ever wonder why there is so much racism in this country and why there are so many goddamn mass shootings in this goddamn country? It was built on guns, sexually repressed white anglo protestants, and now we have feminism and mass inceldom. Which added together at the present, means more and more immature testosterone ladened young men totally losing their shit and snapping. But most don't snap and just find copes, one of them being race nationalism of course.

South Korea and Hong Kong being the two major places in East Asia where there are a lot of whore houses.

"
Since prostitution is illegal, there are no official statistics on prostitution. However, according to surveys by civic organisations, there are over 300,000 establishments related to prostitution, in which the sale of sex takes a diversity of forms. 1.2 million women are believed to be involved in these establishments. This number constitutes 20 percent of all Korean women between the ages of 15-29.

Society’s View of Prostitution

Even though prostitution is illegal and punishable by law, police stations right next to red-light districts are clear evidence of the reality. Society sees prostitution as an unavoidable ‘necessary evil’. The background to this belief is complex. It includes the notion that prostitution is the ‘oldest profession’ in the world. Patriarchal values justify the existence of prostitution as a necessary relief mechanism for male sexual desires. Furthermore, there is the belief that without prostitution, sexual violence increases.
"

Last edited: