Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel RICECEL WENT ER IN CALIFORNIA!

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Motives unknown yet, so are the victims.

TENNOHEIKA BANZAI!

10 normiefags got rekt, 5 male and 5 foids. I wish they're all interracial traitors

xhznospoqqda1.png

When there is shooting Idc because FUCK these normie and sexhavers and foids ( in roblox video game )

He has an ex wife and he was the one who lost interest in her. He wasn’t a ricecel

motivation unknown :feelshaha: (in video game)
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
I checked he had a wife, but apparently he was not allowed at the club, cucking him. So I think if that's true, he had balls unlike most men who accept it.

Not very gender neutral is it?

He has an ex wife and he was the one who lost interest in her. He wasn’t a ricecel
Yeah but that was like 20 years ago. I think he likely stayed a psuedo incel after his divorce in 2005

May he rest in peace.

Bullets for normies

It's from a relative of my maternal grandfather.

L

i think he killed mostly old people, as I read that the place of the murder mostly has older customers. Very unusual that going ER is no longer a young incel's game

i think he killed mostly old people, as I read that the place of the murder mostly has older customers. Very unusual that going ER is no longer a young incel's game
if it's mostly old people who cares they would've died soon anyways

Such incidents should be a reminder to normies that they CANT always treat outcasts like shit without facing CONSEQUENCES. Sadly most of them never learn.

:smonk:Based oldcel:dab::dab::dab:he will be remembered

General Cho must be proud of this man's work. May his soul reside in Incelhalla (in video game)

another hERo coming out of retirement one last time :dab: :dab: :dab: he was probably from a time where incels weren't a thing, instead boomers were married to resentful foids before divorced and lived his last years sexless,

Nigga waited his whole life for this one moment

Probably the smart thing to do. Best to do something like this when you’re old and in your final years of life, so that in the event that you die or get arrested, you won’t be losing anything of value because you already lived majority of your life and you were probably gonna die of old age vERy soon anyways

hope this shooting trend continues unless people start blaming us

General Cho must be proud of this man's work. May his soul reside in Incelhalla (in video game)
another hERo coming out of retirement one last time :dab: :dab: :dab: he was probably from a time where incels weren't a thing, instead boomers were married to resentful foids before divorced and lived his last years sexless,
Yeah. That's why I said he's a psuedoincel.

Not strictly incel but still based.

We need Holy Jihad against all women and depraved sex having men. May Allah guide my leaden 7.62x39mm rounds straight and true along their course of divine retribution, in Minecraft that is to say.

Word is that his wife wouldn't allow him to attend the party and he snapped.

One must think of all of the other abuses he endured from her before this happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back