Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecel victory hymn

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoNKX3iESlE

Oh joy Oh delight,

the battle has been won.

Our foe of hundreds and thousands of years

has disappeared without a trace.

Oh joy Oh delight,

this victory.

It's time to sing, it's time to celebrate,

this victory.

Our foes have all been vanquished,

without a trace.

Oh how delightful, oh how delightful,

is this victory.

Those opposing our country,

those opposing our emperor,

we will shoot like this,

from now and forever.

Ricecel victory is near, just wait :dab: @AsiaCel @starcrapoo @ItsACrazyWorld @war_with_myself

Does Xi Jinping mog you? :feelshehe:

The fight does seem to be doing well in places like South Korea. :feelsmusic:

Oh joy Oh delight, boomers and whitecels are fucking our wives.

You forgot to tag me brocel :cryfeels:

Oh joy Oh delight, boomers and whitecels are fucking our wives.
They have been doing so several decades back, this is what I have inferred after doing some research and from conversations with my mom

They have been doing so several decades back, this is what I have inferred after doing some research and from conversations with my mom
It's because the Japs lost. Chink and gook boomers don't want to hear this but Imperial Japan was truly the last defense of Asia.

It's because the Japs lost. Chink and gook boomers don't want to hear this but Imperial Japan was truly the last defense of Asia.
Damn thinking of it this way..

Its a race of time between USA and Japan atm as far as who will sink to rock bottom first.

Japan is dealing with a huge demographic crisis because their foids are liberated against their own will and a lot of jap foids absolutely refuse to have children with Japanese men (and presumably are JBW as in if they actually had access to white men). I believe it was the American occupying forces that pushed the japs to liberate their own women. Which was just code word for white males wanting to have access to Jap women.

America is not only dealing with a low white birth rate, illegals are pouring over the southern border and reproducing like insane. The black problem is both a short term problem and long term problem for America. Blacks are burdensome to the economy and social system in America, and culturally. They do poorly in schools, commit crime, single motherhood through the roof, overpopulate the prisons, are poorer, terrorize the major cities, list goes on and on.

Yeah, and modern chinkland is cucked. I see Islam as the last bastion of defense of Asia (despite it's Arabic origin) but chinkland insists on suppressing "extremists". Sad shit