Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel tries to hit on white girl

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
rape2-jpg.54864

rape1-jpg.54865

rape3-jpg.54866

rape4-png.54867

Jfl this is what happens when an ugly male tries to initiate something.
Chad would've gotten responded to within seconds.

He should leave bobsandvagenemaxxing to us curries.

Chad can say he wants to hurt women and they get wet. Fuck holes and chads.

Sad shit man

That foid got him kicked from a community college lol, he can just go to the one next door, its not like he got kicked from stanford.

Brutal

BRUTAL. RIP.

Rice can't even moneymaxx anymore. Where will he get the $247,000 from... he doesn't stand a chance. She ensured his life is over while she gets to go and live the joy filled roastie college slut life.

Last edited:
If he had just texted "hi" it would've been the sane result

"Protecting female lives from across the world" is such a dystopian and disturbing sentence, especially in this context. Females really expect authorities worldwide to keep ugly men in check for them.
We often joke ( :feelsEhh:) about repealing w*men's rights but in reality any politician who would claim the importance of exterminating/deporting/removing unattractive men from society would gain a MASSIVE support thanks to the entirity of females + cucks

This ricecel is fat, but underneath that fat you can see that he's NOT that bad looking by Asian standards. He has great facial harmony. He would be with a cute gf if he lived in his native country.

Jfl this is what happens when an ugly male tries to initiate something.
Chad would've gotten responded to within seconds.
Chad doesn't need to initiate

Reason #904321 why I hate women. They claim to be strong powerful and independent but will be afraid of an Asian man who lives in a different continent. Women look for any opportunity to be vulnerable just so they can treat an ugly man like shit.

I fucking hate women

Imagine contacting a random Australian community college over some guy in Malaysia, JFL.

Just block him and move on. Foids making a mountain out of a molehill.

He should start a ricecel lives matter movement and call the white foid racist and privileged for rejecting him. If she's a liberal, as those types most often are, her stupid empty head will get twisted up in knots trying to be anti-racist and reject the ricecel at the same time.

This ricecel is fat, but underneath that fat you can see that he's NOT that bad looking by Asian standards. He has great facial harmony. He would be with a cute gf if he lived in his native country.

“I love to rape you” :feelskek:

Stay gold ethnics

Someone really needs to chadfish that foid and say something similar and see what her reaction would be

For dudes like him, people are more likely to think we all are retards.
Damn, at least write the sentence correctly.

For dudes like him, people are more likely to think we all are retards.
Damn, at least write the sentence correctly.
yeah guy in OP is a retard but i still think the chick overreacted. Just block and move on with your life.

Chad doesn't need to initiate

True. Chads get approached.
Someone really needs to chadfish that foid and say something similar and see what her reaction would be

I will pay big money for this to happen.
He should start a ricecel lives matter movement and call the white foid racist and privileged for rejecting him. If she's a liberal, as those types most often are, her stupid empty head will get twisted up in knots trying to be anti-racist and reject the ricecel at the same time.

Won't work in the west. Our numbers are way too low.

But East and SEA won't work either because there's too many rice foids who actually settle for rice men, so it won't gain traction there either.

Either way ricecels in the west are completely fucked.

Imagine contacting a random Australian community college over some guy in Malaysia, JFL.
spzZZ3q.gif

Reason #904321 why I hate women. They claim to be strong powerful and independent but will be afraid of an Asian man who lives in a different continent. Women look for any opportunity to be vulnerable just so they can treat an ugly man like shit.

I fucking hate women

Wow that took a turn lol.

If this was Chad then the girl would have been turned on and perceive this as a fetish or roleplay.

But he's a ricecel so obviously cops were called.

He should leave bobsandvagenemaxxing to us curries.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

You stole my comment!

Seriously though, chink shouldn't appropriate our culture.
never began for ricecels. Although personally I thought it was a troll

she will be like the chick who flew to another country for the fake chad, but when she gets there, there's no one there.