Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecel tries to find friends, gets mogged by a Chang and rejected by a noodle

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
What happens when you forget that you’re an incel and try to make friends through an app normies use for it.

However, it does not always work out.
A 20-year-old man with the online alias “Chimoku,” from Jilin province, northeast China, recounted two unfavourable experiences with Renwu Magazine. In the first, he arranged to have a meal with a male partner around the same age. However, the partner dominated the meal by ordering five dishes and continually boasting while Chimoku had to play the part of a good listener.
In the second, his interactions with a female temporary partner led him to develop romantic feelings but the girl was already in a relationship.

Meanwhile, this is what happens when women/normies try this out:

Nevertheless, for some people the strategy has worked
A 26-year-old woman known as “Cola Monster” from Guangdong province in southeastern China, met her food partner just before graduating and the pair supported and motivated each other during a challenging job recruitment period.
Cola Monster eventually secured a teaching position while her partner received a job offer from a national enterprise. “We work in close proximity, and I believe she will remain my food partner for the rest of my life,” Cola Monster told Renwu Magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back