Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecel trait: People use you as a racial punching bag because they'd be too scared to say the n-word to an actual Black person

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
It's kinda funny now looking back at it, but years ago a work friend at college invited me to a party he was throwing at his house. I got there and chilled, brought some weed to share so that I wouldn't be standing against the wall all night awkwardly. One of his housemates brought some high school friends from New Jersey (yeah you know where this is going) and they showed up at the house wearing khakis and backwards baseball caps. One of them, came over to ask me to let him take a hit of the joint I was passing around with a few others I knew from work. We let him in to the circle and he just stood there taking multiple drags and not passing it around or offering it to anyone else. We tried to make conversation with him but all he did was complain about the city and how the girls were so much better back home. Then when I asked for the joint back from him again he told me to just let him have the rest because it was janky ass weed anyway. I don't know why I got so triggered over this but I ended up getting into an argument with him about giving me my joint and eventually he threw it on the ground and called me a "stupid bitch N***er". This caused my other workmates to start insulting him to and eventually the housemate that invited the douchebag came outside to settle it.

I couldn't help but think that guy would have called me the n-word if I were an actual Black guy. He obviously thought it was safe to call me that because there was a near zero percent chance an Asian college kid would beat him up or shoot him, and he was right.

I can believe that. Seeing that American niggers were hand-picked to do manual labor back in the day, they do seem to be the most aggressive and angry nigger population in the West.

TWO RICECELS GOING ER, IMPERIAL JAPAN, AND THE MONGOLS-- we are still tiny dicked meek losers. The only thing that makes a difference is literally having a biologically larger penis

I´m sorry to hear that, being a model minority must be really hard :( Go and cry in your Ivy-League dorm :( :(

Jokes aside: yes, it must be annoying as fuck. That´s the way the maintain ricecels in the bottom: by emasculation.

Why would you care that he called you a nigger if you're not black?

You're just asking for it if you hang out around a lot of white people as an Asian person especially as an Asian male. Thats bound to happen. Here in the west coast, the white folks at least try to hide it and be nice around you. Then when they meet a white person they are quite open and blunt.

Its not good for your mental health not being around your own kind. In the long run.

Anyone who spends a lot of time being around a total different race is mentally ill to varying degrees. Whether that be friends or romantic relationships. Or ex-pats.

Black guy would make him eat his teeth, he wouldnt dare to say that to a black guys face. People see asians as pushovers. Same goes for me, no one fears gypsies unless there are bunch of them.

Black guy would make him eat his teeth, he wouldnt dare to say that to a black guys face.

I've seen black men get called nigger to their face and they did absolutely nothing. You ricecels live some kind of power fantasy through blacks even when they terrorize your communities and victimize your people. A black guy will punch some old rice lady into a coma and some ricecel faggot on here complains about how a white boy disrespected them and if he was black he would of taught him a lesson.

Last edited:
Lmao

And you call yourself Gloriousfight?.

He called you that cuz ure a lanklet manlet. It don't matter what race u are.

Ure probably just not intimidating. :feelsUgh:

This is what you get by fucking with cumskins, it's in their nature to degrade ethnics in any way possible

Lmao

And you call yourself Gloriousfight?.

He called you that cuz ure a lanklet manlet. It don't matter what race u are.

Ure probably just not intimidating. :feelsUgh:
Glorious FRight!

Lol! What a nonigger!

He might just as well be a cumskin!

There's a video of a high school argument where a white normie calls the black normie "nigger" and he starts running after him like a lion chasing a human kek.

Well when Asians own the entire Western world and many other races (including Whites) are put into zoos for entertainment, your people will get the last laugh.

Brutal black pill

you sound like a failed normie not incel :feelsUgh:

Brutal black pill
I saw this currycel get called a currymuncher and forced to hear Allahu Akbar jokes eavesdropping on a conversation in the lunchroom once with his "friend" group and he didn't respond with anything.:society:

I can believe that. Seeing that American niggers were hand-picked to do manual labor back in the day, they do seem to be the most aggressive and angry nigger population in the West.

Ricecel trait: People punch you​