Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecel toddler ignored

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
I’m at the airport and this ricecel kid is excited to see the planes and trying to get his fathers attention. And his father is ignoring him browsing his phone and listening to music. And thats part of a disproportionate amount of chinks are autistic.

Exactly, people dont realise how much shit like that can affect a kids mind

Chink father is probably an A grade wageslave and prides himself being one, no problem, chink kid will work 5 hours a day at 5 years of age

Chink father is probably an A grade wageslave and prides himself being one, no problem, chink kid will work 5 hours a day at 5 years of age
the dad was sub5 we were around the same height but I mogged him facially so probably.

the dad was sub5 we were around the same height but I mogged him facially so probably.
Are you a pure blooded chink from the bay area? Do you code ?

Are my Nike "recons" done yet?

Keep the little bastard off the roof until there done!

ever wonder why zoomers are behaving like they do? they where the first too be raised by parents like this, there faces glued too the screen while the child wants too explore the world around. And this excitement is then met with annoyed adults showing a tablet in your face with the newest YouTube slop.

they never develops a true bond with there parent, never sees them as a authoritative figure, undisciplined bastards raised on the slop that gives them new ideas, new moral. left to be eaten by the propaganda machine, left by the ones supposed too protect them.

Surprised the kid doesn't have a phone or mobile device to distract themselves with. Another hallmark of failed neglectful parenting.