Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ricecel teacher caught taking up skirt photos of foid students

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
gjb7ZRx.jpg

A high school teacher has been exposed secretly filming up the skirts of female students, after a teenage pupil bumped into a whiteboard and found a hidden mobile phone pointed at her.

Physics teacher Eric Wong, 28, will be sentenced next week after admitting to two charges of filming a person's private parts without consent at Cammeraygal High School at Crows Nest on Sydney's north shore.

Court documents said NSW Police officers found up to 300 pictures and 90 videos of girls in school uniform in his classroom, including 'up-skirt' photos and images focused upon their breasts.

The Sydney Morning Herald, citing a police fact sheet, reported that video examples included Wong '(walking) up next to or behind the female students and whilst talking to them or observing them undertaking their science experiment.... discreetly positions his mobile phone in position to film private parts.'

'In some video files the accused can be seen talking to the female victims and then glance toward his mobile phone (which) is then repositioned, making sure he capturing the stated areas of the female body.'

Court documents indicated a 16-year-old girl became suspicious when she knocked a mobile phone out of its hiding place and 'formed the opinion ... (it) was purposely placed in an upwards position and was filming her'.

Students at the school received a letter from principal Kathy Melky three days before Christmas informing them a 'serious criminal charge has been laid by NSW Police against a staff member'.

Mr Wong's LinkedIn profile shows he had worked as a chemistry and physics teacher for the NSW Department of Education for six years and graduated from the University of Sydney.

Ricecel was very tempted by fresh jb cunny but he didn’t realise he didn’t have the race or jawline to pull this off. Only Chad teachers can fuck foid high school students.

Don't blame him, aussie foids are the sexist anglos.

Hmm.. you think with all the meth junkies there would be low obesity
I guess that levels it a bit but there is also a McDonald’s at every street corner

Don't shit where you eat. It's best to do that at a crowded place where you can disappear into the masses (in roblox).

Damn only 28. These hs sluts would secretly love to get pounded by him. Shame some prude decided to report him

He was teaching physics at 28? Damn.

Is that too young or too old?
Thats young tbh. Like, physics is rough. High School physics isn't too crazy, but the fact the guy's teaching it is pretty wild.

Thats young tbh. Like, physics is rough. High School physics isn't too crazy, but the fact the guy's teaching it is pretty wild.
If you don't have gap years you can complete a masters in physics by 24. That should make you eligible for the post.

If you don't have gap years you can complete a masters in physics by 24. That should make you eligible for the post.
Damn. 25 and no graduate degree. It's over for me

300 pictures and 90 videos of girls in school uniform in his classroom, including 'up-skirt' photos and images focused upon their breasts
Holy shit, king coomer I kneel

based af, tho he's a physics teacher, couldn't he figure out a more sophisticated way to record them?

He could've used it as blackmail but you live and you learn

I don't understand how men can work in highschools without constantly being frustrated and horny being around hordes of prime age JB stacies in cute school uniforms. Literal fucking torture. Teaching is a foid's job anyway. Just fuck all that shit.

Ricecel was very tempted by fresh jb cunny but he didn’t realise he didn’t have the race or jawline to pull this off. Only Chad teachers can fuck foid high school students.
There was a physics teacher at my highschool who got arrested for way less. It was some BS about wearing tight pants so he could rub his cock against foids and making some sexual comments or something. Pretty sure there was no case but he got fired. Guy was a 6ft tall white chad and im pretty sure all the asian girls loved him until this crazy SJW bitch wanted some metoo clout and made it into a big deal. JB cunny is pretty dangerous these days even for chad. I wouldn't recommend an ugly man to even work near minors.

There was a physics teacher at my highschool who got arrested for way less. It was some BS about wearing tight pants so he could rub his cock against foids and making some sexual comments or something. Pretty sure there was no case but he got fired. Guy was a 6ft tall white chad and im pretty sure all the asian girls loved him until this crazy SJW bitch wanted some metoo clout and made it into a big deal. JB cunny is pretty dangerous these days even for chad. I wouldn't recommend an ugly man to even work near minors.
That’s pretty bs but since it’s a Chad I don’t care as much

This is based
> He knew he would not get cunny so he used secret taping
> He got away with massive amounts of taping
> The foidlet found the secret phone by accident when it bumped into the board
> Physics career at age 22

The black pilled power play is epic. He balanced the brutal retard power of the foidlets by secretly recording them. It isn't just about sex but also about power. While they felt powerful in the day at night he had the power. Insidious high iq supervillain. He should have just focused on the incel takeover of Earth instead and used is iq for that though, now he has to jailmax.

I feel so bad for him though. A guy so smart that he got his physics so early, but has to spend 6 years working in such a low iq environment, and then his insidious power play gets foiled by some foidlet bumping into the board. He probably suffered every day on the job from these SJW.

To be quite honest, what good are women if you can't see their panties?

this is a big one that foids have to watchout for when it comes to us ricecels

we seem to do this a lot it seems.

at UC berkeley which is like 40+ % asian, ricecels have been doing this for the longest time at the foid's restrooms. every other year I read about it.

its not as bad as the niggers and short mexican day laborers outright groping or raping the foids near the main campus though. and of course, the chads and chadlites get away with flatout raping the foids.

Last edited:
ricecels have been doing this for the longest time at the foid's restrooms.
How the fuck do they manage to go to a foids' restroom without getting noticed jfl are they ninjas ngl

How the fuck do they manage to go to a foids' restroom without getting noticed jfl are they ninjas ngl
some dorms are mixed with men and women. they probably just visit their friends and quickly slip in at night, install a hidden camera and slip out.

idk really. all i know is that the 17-20 year old foids at college campuses are prime age pussy. they flash their long legs, flash their smooth skin, low cut tops, jog around in skimpy athletic wear, etc....

it would drive any dude nuts over time especially the lonely low value losers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back