Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel Serial Killer Kills and Rapes 8 Suicidal Noodlewhores

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/th_GbpW8x74

[UWSL]Takahiro Shiraishi, the man dubbed as Japan’s “Twitter killer”, was sentenced to death on December 15, 2020, for murdering, dismembering and storing the bodies of nine people in 2017. The victims, eight women and one man aged 15 to 26, posted suicidal thoughts on social media before Shiraishi strangled them. He is also alleged to have sexually assaulted all his female victims. Shiraishi is believed to have promised to help his victims die by using a Twitter handle that loosely translates as “hangman”, inviting them to his flat in Zama, Kanagawa Prefecture. The 30-year-old had pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of homicide with consent as defence lawyers argued he had his victims’ tacit approval based on messages they sent to him. Shiraishi said that even if given the death penalty, he would not appeal.[/UWSL]

Dead toilets raises the price of vagina due to scarcity. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

doing them a favor

Hm. Vigilante euthanasia.

I mean, it's pretty messed up. Sounds like the kind of person who could potentially be reformed but needs a pretty long time behind bars minimum.

I strongly oppose the death penalty for any crime.

It was Consensual I don't see problem
They wanted to Suicide and he just helped them.

#Consent-To-Murder-Suicide

He's almost like a great guy except the rapes which are not socially approved

he dindu nuffin

It was Consensual I don't see problem
They wanted to Suicide and he just helped them.

#Consent-To-Murder-Suicide
It's our world which doesn't allow us a right to suicide which is the problem.

Instead of euthanasia, these girls probably got tortured and raped.

The system helped this occur by limiting her options.

Same with the war on drugs ... drugs are illegal, so the drugs are sold by violent people who are unprofessional... then people OD.

Normies will never learn. :lasereyes:

It's our world which doesn't allow us a right to suicide which is the problem.

Instead of euthanasia, these girls probably got tortured and raped.

The system helped this occur by limiting her options.

Same with the war on drugs ... drugs are illegal, so the drugs are sold by violent people who are unprofessional... then people OD.

Normies will never learn. :lasereyes:
Same with Age of Consent and government holding your kids as their property.
They are not allowed to decide if they want sex and they are forced into brainwashing bullying institutions (schools)

From the thumbnail I thought he may be a Chang but when I saw those eyes…

And what retarded autistic 4-year-old is drawing those court room-images?

Anyway based noodlekiller.

Same with Age of Consent and government holding your kids as their property.
They are not allowed to decide if they want sex and they are forced into brainwashing bullying institutions (schools)
What do you mean? It's disgusting to have sex with anyone under the age of 21 (in Bahrain).

If you go to California, USA it's suddenly not disgusting for some reason. I can't explain it, but when I'm in California, it just feels right to be attracted to 18 year old women. Anything below that though is absolutely vile. 17.9999 years old is not old enough to consent. That's rape.

Until I go to Colorado, where suddenly I am into 17 year old girls. But anything below that and I'm disgusted with the immaturity that young women show. Sex with 16.9999 year olds is sexual assault. Having sex with 16.9999 year olds makes you a pedophile and a rapist, you deserve to go to prison.

Until I go to Washington D.C., where suddenly I find 16 year old girls attractive. Anything below that though and I'm absolutely disgusted. How could anyone think sex between a 15.9999 year old and a fully grown adult man is okay? That's so disgusting!! Rape!

Until I go to Aruba, where suddenly I'm into 15 year old women. But anything below that is 100% rape. :feelsohgod:

1 Intelligent children listen to their parents; foolish children do their own thing. -Proverbs 13:1-6

ALL PARENTS are good. Listen to your parents everybody. They love you and wish the best for you.

There are no abusive narcissistic families with black sheeps that get abused. All families are equal and loving :bigbrain::bigbrain:

Shithole country

If you think about it, it's a pretty fair trade, its very risky and illegal to assist a suicide. So the price of raping their corpses and dismembering them afterward is a pretty fair deal :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

If they were suicidal idk what's wrong in this.
They wanted to die? Dude did the job.

all he did was help them get what he wanted right?

oh wait foids will say anything (even threaten suicide) for maximum attention. oh well :feelsdevil:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back