Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel pays group of beckies to hang out with him and gets stabbed by jealous nigger

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

According to Chen, aged 17, he had left Phebe’s Tavern at 1:30 a.m. with nine females when he was allegedly approached by an unidentified male who asked how Chen had “pulled all these girls.” Chen explains in an Instagram post that they were using him as a fake boyfriend and that he had responded back saying, “Be yourself, and you’ll do well.”

Jfl you can't make this shit up :lul: :feelskek:

Jfl you can’t even larp as having hoes

Look at that subhuman face.

Chen explains in an Instagram post that they were using him as a fake boyfriend and that he had responded back saying, “Be yourself, and you’ll do well.”
what "confidence" does to rice mf

It is brootal, I know of noodlewhores that have exactly his face traits and are getting pumped by chads daily.
Being XX rice is life on tutorial mode, being XY rice is worse than death.

Jfl you can't make this shit up :lul: :feelskek:

View attachment 1024902
It always amazes me just how small asian eyes can get. It really is a truecel trait to have eyes like that

i would do the same

He should grab a .45 and hunt down 10 niggers as sacrificial retaliation

He decent actually. I don't know why but foids dig that. Opposed to my ogre face
Ofc another chink would say that, he's like 4-4.5

It is brootal, I know of noodlewhores that have exactly his face traits and are getting pumped by chads daily.
Being XX rice is life on tutorial mode, being XY rice is worse than death.
Being an Asian male is the worst thing in the west I wish it upon nobody

This SOB! I dont think he shouldve been stabbed but this simp paid for these foids to be around him and then tried to claim its due to just being yourself. He was masking it with bluepilled nonsense...

This is good - punishment for being cucked enough to pay females to hang out with you. The stabber deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.

Which side should I be?

approached by an unidentified male who asked how Chen had “pulled all these girls.”
he had responded back saying, “Be yourself, and you’ll do well.”
Oh yeah, 100% deserved

Being an Asian male is the worst thing in the west I wish it upon nobody
Being Curry is worse. At least Rice have a niche (K-Pop), Curries have no niche

He bought drinks for all these girls all night, and then this fake player tried to insult a normal male with blue-pill lies. As far as I'm concerned, he was kind of asking for it.

Then he goes on to say the lesson is to be careful of your surroundings - no simp, the lesson is (1) don't be fake and (2) don't insult other men.

It always amazes me just how small asian eyes can get. It really is a truecel trait to have eyes like that
No the issue is they have high set eyebrows which gives them that feminine low t look. But they do tend to have short Pfl I believe.

Shorter pfl on average than the other groups