Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecel manlet who plays a children's virtual card game for a living gets rejected

I don't get it. Was he "dating" those girls all simultaneously via Twitch stream?

How did he get them in the first place?

Dude's a 3-4/10 short Asian geek. Of course he's fucked.

I don't get it. Was he "dating" those girls all simultaneously via Twitch stream?

How did he get them in the first place?

Dude's a 3-4/10 short Asian geek. Of course he's fucked.
It's over

Yeah but can you explain the videos? Those girls were all way way way out of his league. Who were they?
I don't know, think it was some kind of show where they agreed to be on some kind of dating event. He didn't get them, that was the first time they saw him. I think this same format has been done with other streamers

Fucking brutal, he might as well be a different species from another dimension compared to those twats.

I couldn't watch past the 11 seconds mark. The second they put him on screen with those other foids, I knew it was going to be like watching a puppy getting mauled by a gang of grizzlies.

This guy's gonna be my new avi lol

Damn what is that guy doing with those girls. They all are way beyond his league, lmao.

South east asia is his hope.

I actually watched some of this live when some one else posted a thread here about a week ago. Some IRL streamer was having a sort of dating show where he had a panel of 4 twitch thots and the contestants being other male twitch streamers. Trump, the guy in the video, is among the most popular Hearthstone streamers. What is funny about this stream is how much it proves the blackpill (like everything does). Trump is actually kind of funny, flirty, can play classical piano at a high level (he does this for all the thots and they look bored), he is rich and status maxed, but none of it matters. After every thot ensures everyone knows just how little sexual attraction they have for Trump, on come some Chad faced streamer I've never heard. He doesn't give a shit about the competition, gives one answers, looks distracted, makes goofy faces, shit that if it were anyone without a face would get called a weirdo autist. The girls unanimously were like "omg, I hate how he acts, but he is hot, so I'm curious to learn more about him" and they proceeded to ask him incessant questions while he gave one world answers and couldn't give less of a shit.

I actually watched some of this live when some one else posted a thread here about a week ago. Some IRL streamer was having a sort of dating show where he had a panel of 4 twitch thots and the contestants being other male twitch streamers. Trump, the guy in the video, is among the most popular Hearthstone streamers. What is funny about this stream is how much it proves the blackpill (like everything does). Trump is actually kind of funny, flirty, can play classical piano at a high level (he does this for all the thots and they look bored), he is rich and status maxed, but none of it matters. After every thot ensures everyone knows just how little sexual attraction they have for Trump, on come some Chad faced streamer I've never heard. He doesn't give a shit about the competition, gives one answers, looks distracted, makes goofy faces, shit that if it were anyone without a face would get called a weirdo autist. The girls unanimously were like "omg, I hate how he acts, but he is hot, so I'm curious to learn more about him" and they proceeded to ask him incessant questions while he gave one world answers and couldn't give less of a shit.
>twitch streamer
>status maxxed
:feelskek:

>twitch streamer
>status maxxed
:feelskek:

Obviously not outside of twitch, but twitch thots often hook up and try to buddy up with the top male streamers. Within the context of the world those thots live, Trump is among the most high status guys they regularly interact with. My point is it doesn't matter with that face and height.

Just thugmax bro.

Oh god this is too much and how they try to avoid saying that it is his apperence :feelscry::feelsrope:

I couldn't watch past the 11 seconds mark. The second they put him on screen with those other foids, I knew it was going to be like watching a puppy getting mauled by a gang of grizzlies.