Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel manlet gives gym advice, kek

germancel1991

germancel1991

Greycel
"I am 5'6 and a half"
"On dating sites I say 5'8 because that's my height with shoes:feelstastyman:"

JFL time to make an account here buddyboyo:lul:

manletism is a disability

So sad seeing guys openly call themselves manlets. Like they just accept foids' and normies' narrative and demean themselves in advance lest others do it first but with a malicious intent to insult them.

My height is 5 foot 9.8 without shoes, 5 foot 10 + with shoes

I mog his height but he mogs with face and body

Im an ugly manlet tbh

Tbh I rather be 5'6 or 5'8 and have that bod, then I could just tom cruise maxxx

Wtf, why does he call himself a manlet and put his ricecel bros and other manlets in jeopardy especially when it's YT and not .co?

EXercising and gymaxxing are useful if you want to be healthy and agile.

he’s taller than me by half an inch

Mogs me into oblivion.

And nothing.

Just retarded hypocrites doing the same pathetic garbage normies do.

It's funny when 90% of this site thinks they're any different than normies

Af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10

We sure do make fun of people's looks a lot for a group who claims that their lives are miserable because of ugliness.
Pretty weird right?

Especially for a group who claims to be above those who have ostracized them from society.

It's almost as if most people here are either larpers, or victims of circumstance who are terrible people to begin with and would do the same shit normies do if they could

Gorilla

We sure do make fun of people's looks a lot for a group who claims that their lives are miserable because of ugliness.
It's more about laughing at how bluepilled they are. I show no sympathy for bluepilled incels either, they are snakes.

Last edited: