Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Ricecel has online girlfriend for 2 years, first time meeting in person he jumps on her and tells her "Your mine", gets friendzoned

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★

If you have height and appearance you still need to act dominant and controlling which is what foids want - Compare this Asian guy

what a fucking Chang, the subhuman ethnic somehow got within 3 feet of a blonde foid

what a fucking Chang, the subhuman ethnic somehow got within 3 feet of a blonde foid

did the first video load? Its not the youtube video, its video title of guy meeting online GF and he jumps on her

first vid is most likely staged, the blonde foid wouldnt have met up with him in the first place lol

If you have height and appearance you still need to act dominant and controlling which is what foids want - Compare this Asian guy

What's the story behind your avi OP?

What's the story behind your avi OP?

the signature pic is Twitch thot and her mod who she won't even touch, the shave head stud with acne on body is Mexican Andy he's 5"3 or shorter and built like a truck. He's had sex and a GF currently because he got famous online a bit

the signature pic is Twitch thot and her mod who she won't even touch, the shave head stud with acne on body is Mexican Andy he's 5"3 or shorter and built like a truck. He's had sex and a GF currently because he got famous online a bit

faking lold hard at ram ranch playing @ 0:50

I thought mexican andy was smearing shit onto his chest. It must be great to be mexican, there's probably a lot of latinas that just stick to their race.

I think its fake :feelstrash:

I thought mexican andy was smearing shit onto his chest. It must be great to be mexican, there's probably a lot of latinas that just stick to their race.

lmfao. I think the difference between latinas and noodlewhores is that for beanwhores their Latin American culture already assumes that white is better because of the historical social hierarchies. Ricecels still have some dignity/hope/cope.

lmfao. I think the difference between latinas and noodlewhores is that for beanwhores their Latin American culture already assumes that white is better because of the historical social hierarchies. Ricecels still have some dignity/hope/cope.

I dunno. I think religion, and the sheer fertility of latinas make a difference. Religion + low education = stick by your man/ get married early. If a latina grows up in the ghetto, there's not a ton of white guys around, so as soon as she has teen sex with whatever brown person, even the pre cum can make her pretty much pregnant.

The first video seems staged. It's hard to believe that level of cringe could be genuine.

not a one second