Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ricecel goes ER and kills roastie

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

The shooter who killed one person and injured 15 at a Kroger supermarket in Collierville, Tennessee before turning the gun on himself has been identified by authorities as 29-year-old Uk Thang.

Thang was a third-party vendor who worked in the store, Collierville Police Chief Dale Lane said at a press conference on Friday morning. Lane declined to name Thang on live TV, but shared his details with reporters after the cameras stopped rolling.

:feelsLSD:

That sounds like workplace violence. Pretty routine in the U.S.

Only got 1 kill. Ricecels are pathetic in every way jfl. Dumb chinks can't even go ER properly.

How do you injure 15 people and only kill one? That faggot has trash aim.

I would go ER if my name was Uk Thang too

Last edited:
He is Asian. What do you expect? Literally subhuman in every way
18cho-2-600.jpg

How do you injure 15 people and only kill one? That faggot has trash aim.
You havent heard of Randy Stair (aka Andrew Blaze Aka the Ember from Danny Phantom obsessed tranny who killed people and himself so he could reincarnate as a ghost in Ember's ghost squad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: cant make this shit up) he shot 50 times and only managed to kill 3. He worshiped Columbine but i am pretty sure Dylan and Eric would JFL at him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
he had some seriously good aim.

32/1/23
k/d/a
pistols only

hard to break that
True Cho is literally a godlike ER. What a god tbh.

he had some seriously good aim.

32/1/23
k/d/a
pistols only

hard to break that
:feelshehe: its really something tbh even ar-15cels cant get such a highscore:feelsohh:

Here he is

Attachments

• external-content.duckduckgo.comsss.jpg
    external-content.duckduckgo.comsss.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 37
is it me or are there more trucels going ER? Maybe it is just the media focusing on it more?

is it me or are there more trucels going ER? Maybe it is just the media focusing on it more?
i mean the number of people going ER dipped during COVID lockdowns but now that soyciety's been reopened for several months now, it's going back to business as usual

Ricecels can't even reach a high kill count. They are truly subhuman